Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-26-2007, 03:30 AM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://mftm.blogspot.com/2007/06/310...-trailer.html\

3:10 to Yuma trailer.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 09:34 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
I assume that's some weird Australian saying.
nah...that used to be all the rage among my football team when i was in high school.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 09:39 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston View Post
Movie is gonna be great.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 02:59 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

30 Days of Night trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WI5v6rcHsSM

Looks like an awesome setting.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 03:23 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Deer Hunter sucked.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-27-2007, 05:07 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
The Deer Hunter sucked.
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?? Deer Hunter is one of the best movies I've ever seen.

WMD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 05:08 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

is that 3:10 to Yuma movie a sequel/prequel/in any way related to the quick and the dead? I'm not really a fan of westerns.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 08-27-2007, 05:08 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
is that 3:10 to Yuma movie a sequel/prequel/in any way related to the quick and the dead? I'm not really a fan of westerns.
I think it's a remake of an older version.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 05:10 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
I think it's a remake of an older version.
Oh...yeah...i never saw it. It was made in 57'. Like i said, I'm not really a fan of westerns.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 08-27-2007, 05:13 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Oh...yeah...i never saw it. It was made in 57'. Like i said, I'm not really a fan of westerns.
Never really watch them myself.
Old 08-27-2007, 05:13 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?? Deer Hunter is one of the best movies I've ever seen.
Hah me and my friend just had a problem with length and the choice of scenes. The Russian Roulette scenes were amazing as were De Niro and Walken. We thought the Wedding scene was to long and just not enough Nam action. The movie could have been condensed.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-27-2007, 05:37 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hah me and my friend just had a problem with length and the choice of scenes. The Russian Roulette scenes were amazing as were De Niro and Walken. We thought the Wedding scene was to long and just not enough Nam action. The movie could have been condensed.
Yeah, the wedding scene was long, but it helped develop the characters, especially Nick.. You see him at the Wedding, dancing and having all kinds of fun.. and later on in the movie he's emotionless, playing Russian Roulette.

Old 08-27-2007, 06:31 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Yeah, the wedding scene was long, but it helped develop the characters, especially Nick.. You see him at the Wedding, dancing and having all kinds of fun.. and later on in the movie he's emotionless, playing Russian Roulette.
Thats what I told my friend. The director is trying to get you attached to these characters and develop them like you said. Were are both a little impatient though. We both were going into it expecting Platoon like action which this movie wasn't trying to be.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-27-2007, 10:17 PM    (permalink
nvot9
All-Pro

Location: And it's not even that big of a deal, something like 8% of kids do it.
nvot9 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Well it's official, the summer flick season is over and the crap begins to poor out into the movie theatres. It was a good summer though, Knocked Up, Superbad, Rush Hour 3, Die Hard and more...

On a very very different note, Goodfellas is the greatest movie ever created, and the scene at Joe Peschi's mother's house, with the dog painting and all, is one of my favorites ever made.

Jets will not take McFadden...
nvot9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 10:26 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

can't wait till 3;10 to Yuma comes out im a huge John Wayne/Clint Eastwood Westernfan since "The Unforgiven" there's only been 1 good western movie "Open Range" (Deadwood's not that great)

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 11:05 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Ugh.. they're remaking "The Day the Earth Stood Still".. Which, I must say, is quite the quality flick...

Oh.. they're remaking it with.... Keanu Reeves.

Old 08-27-2007, 11:06 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Ugh.. they're remaking "The Day the Earth Stood Still".. Which, I must say, is quite the quality flick...

Oh.. they're remaking it with.... Keanu Reeves.
Never saw it, but i'm sure Keanu Reeves will ruin it however.
Old 08-27-2007, 11:08 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Well, it's going to suck by default because it's a remake.

Old 08-28-2007, 09:34 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When does Grindhouse and Knocked Up come out on DVD?

Old 08-29-2007, 01:38 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
When does Grindhouse and Knocked Up come out on DVD?
The Grindhouse movies are being released separately. Death Proof (Extended/Unrated/2 Disc Special Edition) comes out September 18th.. and Planet Terror (Extended/Unrated/2 Disc Special Edition) comes out October 16th.

Looks like Knocked Up is coming out on September 25th.

Go to www.videoeta.com for other DVD release dates..

Old 08-29-2007, 01:40 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

Quote:
The Grindhouse movies are being released separately. Death Proof (Extended/Unrated/2 Disc Special Edition) comes out September 18th.. and Planet Terror (Extended/Unrated/2 Disc Special Edition) comes out October 16th.

Looks like Knocked Up is coming out on September 25th.

Go to www.videoeta.com for other DVD release dates..
thanks for the info

Old 08-29-2007, 10:41 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I watched this for the first in a while the other day and i'm not sure why I don't watch it more. It used to be one of my favourites when I was younger and it's definately one of the better army spoofs.

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 10:45 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just saw Balls Of Fury.

Think Mortal Kombat meets Shaolin Soccer meets The Def Leppard Story.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 10:46 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The Deer Hunter sucked.
******* please..................

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 10:46 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I cant see the pic...it says impawards but, my guess is stripes.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS