Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-29-2007, 10:48 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I cant see the pic...it says impawards but, my guess is stripes.
yeah those IMP award pictures never work.

In The Army Now is a good guess...............

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 02:23 AM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I cant see the pic...it says impawards but, my guess is stripes.

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 01:09 AM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright, so I watched Donnie Darko tonight for the first time. After the movie, I read what exactly what happened in the movie from something on IMDB. I am still left trying to connect the pieces of the puzzle from this movie.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 01:15 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great Movie

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 11:52 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

havnt seen any movies lately blades of glory any good?

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 04:18 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I saw War yesterday. Terrible. I didn't even want to see it, my friend picked it over Superbad.

He acts like he's some kind of smart movie critic.. He said Superbad was probably going to be your typical "boy chases girl, boy gets girl" movie with some funny moments.. but War was going to be "nonstop action, balls to the wall".. I didn't say anything, I knew it was bad, it looked bad from the previews.. I just like seeing him be wrong.. I hope he realized it, he picked a dog ass movie to see.. Probably the worst I've ever seen in theaters.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 11:24 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
I saw War yesterday. Terrible. I didn't even want to see it, my friend picked it over Superbad.

He acts like he's some kind of smart movie critic.. He said Superbad was probably going to be your typical "boy chases girl, boy gets girl" movie with some funny moments.. but War was going to be "nonstop action, balls to the wall".. I didn't say anything, I knew it was bad, it looked bad from the previews.. I just like seeing him be wrong.. I hope he realized it, he picked a dog ass movie to see.. Probably the worst I've ever seen in theaters.
WMD its time for new friends.

Old 09-04-2007, 11:46 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

HE MUST BE STOPPED....Superbad is too great for such people to stop you from experiencing its greatness....He must be burned at the stake...
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 11:49 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Snakes on a Plane is one messed up movie.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 11:51 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
I hated it I said it was gonna be *** before I watched it then guess what happened? About the same level of gayness as I expected give or take a few..
Old 09-04-2007, 11:54 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

First clue that he is no longer worthy of being your friend. Seriously who uses the phrase "balls to the wall" anymore
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 11:55 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
I enjoyed it because it gives you everything you expected based on the title. it's called Snakes on a Plane and it gives you Snakes....On a Plane
Old 09-04-2007, 11:57 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

I say you defile his sister and make sure you remind him daily and call it even....
Old 09-04-2007, 05:53 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Alright, so I watched Donnie Darko tonight for the first time. After the movie, I read what exactly what happened in the movie from something on IMDB. I am still left trying to connect the pieces of the puzzle from this movie.
Donnie Darko is amazing what didnt you understand? I was confused watching it the first time, but my friend filled me in on it afterwards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 06:02 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

green street hooligans was awesome
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 06:06 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess View Post
Is that the one where Elijah Wood plays a soccer hooligan?
Old 09-04-2007, 06:12 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
Is that the one where Elijah Wood plays a soccer hooligan?
thats the one
Old 09-04-2007, 06:18 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess View Post
one of my favorites... i'm getting a west ham jersey just because i love that movie (and because i love Damian Duff).... i'd give you +rep for mentioning that but i gave rep to you before so yeh... i can't... but the thought is there!

"i'm forever blowing bubbles...
pretty bubbles in the air
they fly so high they reach the sky,
and like my dreams they fade and die.
fortune's always hiding,
i've looked everywhere,
i'm forever blowing bubbles...
pretty bubbles in the air!
United! United! United!"
Old 09-04-2007, 06:20 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ha, great advice, I'll take it into consideration.

And as far as Snakes on a Plane goes.. It's bad.. but that's the point. I liked it, I paid to see it in theatres just to see Samuel L. say the big line. Some of the crowd cheered, it was a moment I'll never forget.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 06:36 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I saw the Departed today with my friend, Mark Wahlberg was so badass.
Old 09-04-2007, 06:37 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangini for pres View Post
one of my favorites... i'm getting a west ham jersey just because i love that movie (and because i love Damian Duff).... i'd give you +rep for mentioning that but i gave rep to you before so yeh... i can't... but the thought is there!

"i'm forever blowing bubbles...
pretty bubbles in the air
they fly so high they reach the sky,
and like my dreams they fade and die.
fortune's always hiding,
i've looked everywhere,
i'm forever blowing bubbles...
pretty bubbles in the air!
United! United! United!"
i love how he sings that at the end, great way to end it
Old 09-04-2007, 06:38 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
Leonardo DiCaprio was amazing in that movie. I think I'll rent it tonight
Old 09-05-2007, 04:09 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Yeah, he fit perfectly with his character, Dignam.

Great Movie.

Old 09-05-2007, 04:55 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
Yeah, he fit perfectly with his character, Dignam.

Great Movie.
The ending is awesome.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 05:06 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Donnie Darko is amazing what didnt you understand? I was confused watching it the first time, but my friend filled me in on it afterwards.

No, I found everything out later that night. It just took a little while though.