Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 09-01-2007, 07:08 PM    (permalink
FinChase
Veteran

FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

[quote=Modano;587477]Good list, D. I disagree on #10 and #5

1. Tony Romo will be once again our MVP, and he will marry Carrie Underwood.

Romo last year showed the best QB play since Aikman left. Garrett will be huge for us and for him, he knows how to use Romo, and Romo is a guy who learns very quickly. He has the weapons, he shown last year that he's able to share the ball around. I'm very confident in him
Carrie Underwood will realise that Romo he's the man not only on the field, and accept his proposal in a heartbeat.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but he better think twice before he cheats. :D
FinChase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 08:32 PM    (permalink
fryman
Rookie

fryman hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

MOTH I am right there with you on most of these.

For all the people who are ready to see Spears leave the team I hope you feel the same about Canty. Without the injuries he would have been a 1st rounder, and since the injuries have proven not to be problems he should have the same expectations. Really they should have the same expectations strictly based on the fact that they are both starters. Spears has played just as good as Canty so far, a little better really, both against run and pass. While most people on here were all over Spears last year, the coaches and scouts were on Canty more. So either you guys know football better or there is a little favoritism here on this issue.

To make it clear I am not saying both of them should be gone or that their play is where it should be. All I am saying is that their level of play is very close, and they should have the same expectations.
fryman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 11:37 PM    (permalink
HEISMANHERSCHEL
Veteran

HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Agreed. Their play is close. I just dont see either as acceptable.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/afte...man/1114044540
HEISMANHERSCHEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 10:36 AM    (permalink
robert_in_bigd
Veteran

robert_in_bigd hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fryman View Post
MOTH I am right there with you on most of these.

For all the people who are ready to see Spears leave the team I hope you feel the same about Canty. Without the injuries he would have been a 1st rounder, and since the injuries have proven not to be problems he should have the same expectations. Really they should have the same expectations strictly based on the fact that they are both starters. Spears has played just as good as Canty so far, a little better really, both against run and pass. While most people on here were all over Spears last year, the coaches and scouts were on Canty more. So either you guys know football better or there is a little favoritism here on this issue.

To make it clear I am not saying both of them should be gone or that their play is where it should be. All I am saying is that their level of play is very close, and they should have the same expectations.
Well, whatever Canty should have been he is a 4th rounder. Spears is a number 1.

Step up rich fat boy and stop making excuses.

(BTW, I think Canty is marginally better than Spears at this time.)
robert_in_bigd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 08:06 PM    (permalink
robert_in_bigd
Veteran

robert_in_bigd hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

New Orleans and the NY Jets, who both sucked in 2005 and played last place schedules last year, will both go 8-8.
robert_in_bigd is offline   Reply With Quote