Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

View Poll Results: Do you like this poll?
Yes 24 50.00%
I love it 33 68.75%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-06-2007, 02:11 AM    (permalink
Football Fan
Veteran

Football Fan smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cordscords View Post
I havent really kept a close eye on Justin Harrell. How has our 1st rounder looked?
He may be inactive for the first game. The team kept 6 defensive tackles I believe and at this point Harell isnt as good as the others.
I really have no problem with that as long as he continues to get better. The d-line is in great shape so the packers have the luxury of waiting for him to develope.

Last edited by Football Fan : 09-06-2007 at 02:15 AM.
Football Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 02:19 AM    (permalink
Football Fan
Veteran

Default Season preview: Our writers predict the Packers' record

http://www.packersnews.com/apps/pbcs...709050688/1989
Old 09-06-2007, 03:43 AM    (permalink
johbur
Pro Bowler

johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cordscords View Post
I havent really kept a close eye on Justin Harrell. How has our 1st rounder looked?
He would look a lot better if he were a TE or a SS. So far, has been a wasted pick for 2007, but if he keeps progressing with his health and conditioning, could be a guy that takes off for 2008. Johnny Jolly slipped due to injury and looks really good this year after taking 2006 off for the most part. I would have liked Harrell a lot more in the later rounds, but supposedly he was going in the early twenties. Sad that we're so stocked at DT and could have used a Greg Olsen or a SS, though Bigby has looked pretty good.
Old 09-06-2007, 09:03 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Packers' Jennings added to injury report

Already struggling with injuries at running back, the Green Bay Packers got some bad news on Thursday when wide receiver Greg Jennings left practice early with a hamstring injury.

It is not known how serious the injury is. Jennings was in the locker room in the period open to the media. He limped only slightly and had no bandages or wraps on the leg.
Sounds like he'll play, but still not good.
Old 09-06-2007, 09:41 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

whens DD get back?

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 09:52 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
whens DD get back?
From what I've heard, he'll play Sunday.

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 11:21 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

After seeing the Saints struggle tonight the NFC just got that much tighter

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 02:38 AM    (permalink
Football Fan
Veteran

Default Bears team to beat again in NFC North

http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=658314

Interesting numbers in this article.
Old 09-07-2007, 05:16 PM    (permalink
Pack_Attack_4
Rookie

Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.

Jackson, Driver Probable; Morency, Jennings Questionable
Pack_Attack_4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 07:36 PM    (permalink
Vince Lombardi
Pro Bowler

Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
After seeing the Saints struggle tonight the NFC just got that much tighter
The Saints defense is still crap, but I wouldn't expect their offense to play that poorly all year. I'd expect them to start lighting teams up again sooner rather than later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.
Vince Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 02:32 AM    (permalink
Football Fan
Veteran

Default Pressure cooker

http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=658777
http://www.packersnews.com/apps/pbcs.../70907205/1989

Last edited by Football Fan : 09-08-2007 at 02:53 AM.
Old 09-08-2007, 07:07 AM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

Every Brett Favre Pass & Touchdown EVER
http://data.jsonline.com/sports/favr...ouchdowns.aspx

52 Touchdowns Vs Bears
49 Touchdowns Vs Lions
49 Touchdowns Vs Vikings
150 Touchdowns Vs NFC North

Sterling Sharpe
Height: 6-0 Weight: 210 Age: 42
Born: 4/6/1965 Chicago, IL
College: South Carolina
Experience: 7 Seasons (3 With Brett Favre)

1992: 108, 1461, 13
1993: 112, 1274, 11
1994: 094, 1119, 18
Total: 314, 3954, 42

Antonio Freeman
Height: 6-1 Weight: 200 Age: 35
Born: 5/27/1972 Baltimore , MD
College: Virginia Tech
Experience: 9 Seasons

Total: 477, 7251, 61

Donald Driver
Height: 6-0 Weight: 200 Age: 32
Born: 2/2/1975 Houston , TX
College: Alcorn State
Experience: 9th season
High School: Milby HS

Total: 421, 5929, 36

Heres A Note Favre Has Thrown 12 TD Vs Eagles
Non Of The Players Are On The Roster Now...
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 02:20 AM    (permalink
Football Fan
Veteran

Default Milwaukee Journal Sentinel predictions

http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=656062
Old 09-09-2007, 07:42 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Football Fan View Post
I think too many people are sleeping on Seattle; the team has a very nice defense and enough weapons on offense to be a big time facor in the NFC title race

Old 09-10-2007, 10:46 AM    (permalink
Pack_Attack_4
Rookie

Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.

Did u guys happen to see who are captins were?
Pack_Attack_4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 05:27 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pack_Attack_4 View Post
Did u guys happen to see who are captins were?
Favre, Harris, and Davis I think.
Old 09-10-2007, 05:32 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think our odds against NY look good.
I think if KGB can get back there he can harrass the slow Lorenzon.
Dallas didnt hve Tnew so theyre duo wasnt as good as ours is gonna be this week and Roy was terrible in coverage, where as Atari and Collins are better.

And is Osi playing?

Old 09-10-2007, 06:02 PM    (permalink
Hawk
Pro Bowler

Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think our odds against NY look good.
I think if KGB can get back there he can harrass the slow Lorenzon.
Dallas didnt hve Tnew so theyre duo wasnt as good as ours is gonna be this week and Roy was terrible in coverage, where as Atari and Collins are better.

And is Osi playing?
I don't think Osi is playing. I think our chances are pretty good, but we still need to play better.

Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 06:03 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
I don't think Osi is playing. I think our chances are pretty good, but we still need to play better.
Osi will be OUT against Green Bay

Old 09-10-2007, 06:12 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Osi will be OUT against Green Bay
and Eli Manning and Brandon Jacobs are both suppose to be out as well! plus there starting FB went on IR before the season started.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 06:13 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerLegend View Post
and Eli Manning and Brandon Jacobs are both suppose to be out as well! plus there starting FB went on IR before the season started.
I dont want to count my chickens but dang
I hate to win games this way, where theyre all hurt, but if we win I wont complain a bit

Old 09-10-2007, 06:16 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerLegend View Post
Wow, quit a few injuries for NY. I didn't even hear that Eli got hurt. What happened?

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 06:18 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
I dont want to count my chickens but dang
I hate to win games this way, where theyre all hurt, but if we win I wont complain a bit
I would have expected us to win even if they all played, this just makes it easier.
Old 09-10-2007, 06:20 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
I would have expected us to win even if they all played, this just makes it easier.
Same here
Anyway i guess i'll do a quick head to head matchup thingy...

QB-GB
RB-GB(if morency is back)
WR-Tie
TE-NYG
OL-Tie(Based on last week, we looked pretty bad)

DL-GB
LB-GB
DB-GB

ST-GB

Old 09-10-2007, 07:08 PM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

Surely it gives us an advantage and I really like our chances but we need to consider our guys too. We beat the Eagles without Morency and Jennings and nothing's for sure with them this week. To be a great team you need to catch breaks during some seasons and hopefully this works in our favor.
Nitschke-Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote