Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > AFC North Division Forum

AFC North Division Forum Discuss the AFC North

Old 09-08-2007, 12:52 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default AFC North Discussion

Discuss...
Old 09-08-2007, 01:01 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We will claim the AFC North once again..we may lose to the Bengals once this year but it wont be Week 1...Monday Night if we wear the balck despite the lore we will crush...
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 01:03 AM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Man_Of_Steel hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Ben Roethlisberger will return to glory this year and dominate in the new offense.
Man_Of_Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 01:07 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We will lose monday.
Old 09-08-2007, 01:44 AM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
We will lose monday.
And you are correct :D

I'll post up a Ravens-Bengals thread on here once I get time to do a writeup on some of the key points or if someone else makes a thread I'll just add it onto that.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 01:55 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post

I'll post up a Ravens-Bengals thread on here once I get time to do a writeup on some of the key points or if someone else makes a thread I'll just add it onto that.
No Im sorry The Ravens will perform on monday night...
Old 09-08-2007, 02:26 AM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love my team and hope for the best but until proven otherwise, the Ravens are not a primetime team......

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 04:12 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
I love my team and hope for the best but until proven otherwise, the Ravens are not a primetime team......
yeah i know. just for fun it will probably rain too. mcnair sucks in the rain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 11:30 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
yeah i know. just for fun it will probably rain too. mcnair sucks in the rain.
Yea if theirs any weather at all we lost. It's gotta be perfect weather for us to do anything...sucks *** but it's true...
Old 09-08-2007, 11:51 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post

I have us splitting the series with you, we will get our revenge later in the season. I really could see this game going either way but my gut says a loss. I just need to see our new O-Line and new RB in action before I can make even an educated guess. I really like the Bengals offense but there defense is nothing to be happy about. If our Offense out performs their defense than we should win.
Old 09-08-2007, 05:25 PM    (permalink
Freddy G
Veteran

Freddy G hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

So, everyone agree that the browns are going to pull a san diego and go from 4-12 to 12-4 in one season?

DChess resizing inc.

Reality is relative.

We don't give a DAMN for the whole state of Michigan
Freddy G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 05:28 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy G View Post
So, everyone agree that the browns are going to pull a san diego and go from 4-12 to 12-4 in one season?
Hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha... *pause...* HaHAAHAHAHAhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahhaahahahahahaha...
*out of breath......*
Old 09-08-2007, 05:34 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

balt
pittsburgh
cinci
cleveland

just my opinion

cinci could be second but i see their d not performing as people would like so they would lose games there

plus with no proven back up for rudi, rudi will be gettin all these carries and gettin tired and gassed and will get hurt
Old 09-08-2007, 05:48 PM    (permalink
Freddy G
Veteran

Freddy G hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Batli 11-5: rides defense and what should be and improved OL (in comparison to last year) by the end of the season.
Pitt: 9-7: only because i see Ben having a good year. the OL will be about the same as last year (with a better chance of being worse than better), and i am not sold on the hype you guys are giving your D (i see potential pass rush problems which exposes rather average CBs and unprove FS)
Cinci: 8-8: Sure the O will be real good, but not as great as espn says. OL has potential, but unproven, Rudi is older and even slower and the D is well, not looking that great.
Cleveland: 7-9: OL is better is exponetially improved and Jamal Lewis has to better than Droughns. We lost 6 games by 7 or less last season in large part due to our inability to protect the QB and run the ball in key situations, i think we have improved the OL enough to win a few of those games. Plus, we got better everywhere except WR, we will be better than last season garaunteed. 6 wins atleast.

DChess resizing inc.

Reality is relative.

We don't give a DAMN for the whole state of Michigan
Freddy G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 05:50 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think McNair does equal or better statistically then last year.
Old 09-08-2007, 09:55 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Baltimore
2. Cincy
3. Cleveland
4. Pittsburgh
RoyHall#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 09:57 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
1. Baltimore
2. Cincy
3. Cleveland
4. Pittsburgh
do you really hate the steelers?
Old 09-08-2007, 10:42 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Cincinnati - 12-4
2. Pittsburgh - 10-6
3. Baltimore - 9-7
4. Cleveland - 6-10
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 11:24 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown View Post
1. Cincinnati - 12-4
2. Pittsburgh - 10-6
3. Baltimore - 9-7
4. Cleveland - 6-10
9 wins for Baltimore? Wow you know less then I thought.........

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 12:30 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
9 wins for Baltimore? Wow you know less then I thought.........
Tough division, I think they're worse than Pitt or Cinci, one of those 3 is gonna get a record that doesn't show how good they are.
Old 09-09-2007, 12:32 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Tough division, I think they're worse than Pitt or Cinci, one of those 3 is gonna get a record that doesn't show how good they are.
Why don't you guys do all the losin for the 3 of us k?
Old 09-09-2007, 12:33 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkaline View Post
Why don't you guys do all the losin for the 3 of us k?
I don't think the NFL will allow that.
Old 09-09-2007, 12:33 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

i have a strong feeling that cinci,balt,and pittsburgh will make the playoffs this year
Old 09-09-2007, 12:35 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
i have a strong feeling that cinci,balt,and pittsburgh will make the playoffs this year
I seriously doubt that half the AFC playoff teams will be from the AFC North.
Old 09-09-2007, 12:45 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I don't think the NFL will allow that.
I know its a bit much to ask but I am confident you will do your fair share....