Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > AFC East Division Forum

AFC East Division Forum Discuss the AFC East

View Poll Results: Who do you think wins the AFC East
New England 28 84.85%
Buffalo 2 6.06%
New York 1 3.03%
Miami 2 6.06%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-08-2007, 03:34 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Who do you think will win the AFC East?

Which team do you think will win the AFC East and Why?

As much as I'd love to say Buffalo I think all logic has to go with the Patriots. They have the best offense and defense in the division and its not even close. Tom Brady is looking like a MVP favorite right now with that WR corps. I think it goes

1. New England
2. New York
3. Buffalo
4. Miami
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 09:49 AM    (permalink
alca1992
Veteran

alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.

i dont want to be a homer but its got to be New England
Old 09-08-2007, 10:33 AM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll agree with you on the prediction, though I wouldn't be surprised if the Bills and the Jets ended up flipping. Unless Pennington's preseason play was an aberration the Jets could be in for a long season and a quarterback controversy. But for now I have to agree with your prediction.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 12:19 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
I'll agree with you on the prediction, though I wouldn't be surprised if the Bills and the Jets ended up flipping. Unless Pennington's preseason play was an aberration the Jets could be in for a long season and a quarterback controversy. But for now I have to agree with your prediction.
i thought long about putting Buffalo number two but i think that all depends on the play of Chad Pennington. If he stays healthy I think the Jets will be a good team. if Not then they are looking like a top 12 pick in the NFL Draft
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 01:24 PM    (permalink
nvot9
All-Pro

Location: And it's not even that big of a deal, something like 8% of kids do it.
nvot9 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I think as of right now, the obvious answer HAS to be the Patriots, but I'm going to be honest here and say they have a down year this year. I mean with Harrison and Seymour BOTH out the first four games (Seymour at least 2 more than than too) and Brady and Moss banged up early on, they're gunna have a tough time, plus, they're the best team on paper (maybe behind the Colts) so everyone's gunna bring it to them, hard, every day. It'll be a really fun season, but I can see the Pats winning the division with a 10-6 or 11-5 record and the Jets in second with an 8-8 record (I can see anywhere between 7-9 and 10-6 this year from the Jets).

And to be perfectly honest, until the Bills and Dolphins can sort out their offensive, mainly QB woes, it's gunna be a long year for them, maybe even a long stretch of 2-3 years at this rate...we shall see though, I'm expecting a Lawrence Maroney like year last year from Marshawn Lynch this year.

Jets will not take McFadden...
nvot9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 02:35 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
i thought long about putting Buffalo number two but i think that all depends on the play of Chad Pennington. If he stays healthy I think the Jets will be a good team. if Not then they are looking like a top 12 pick in the NFL Draft
I don't think it's whether he stays healthy as much as whether he plays well while he's healthy. If he's injured we're a wild card team (not as in playoffs wild card but we could be all over the place) as Clemens is certainly inexperienced and unproven but can get the ball downfield better than Pennington can, who knows what happens.

What really worries me is if he stays healthy but plays poorly and turns the ball over, because not only do we have poor quarterback play but because of the NY media we have a quarterback controversy (which many people are predicting anyways) which distracts the team.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 12:41 AM    (permalink
Veteran

255979119 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Why don't you just post a poll asking "who thinks the world is round?" we all know the Pats will win it.
255979119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 05:02 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well the Jets looked to be the 2nd best team in the East before today and the Pats pretty much handled them on both sides of the field. I must say Buffalo looked very good and Marshawn Lynch is a stud.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 11:32 PM    (permalink
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
Well the Jets looked to be the 2nd best team in the East before today and the Pats pretty much handled them on both sides of the field. I must say Buffalo looked very good and Marshawn Lynch is a stud.
What suprised me was how well Denvers secondary played. I know they have the best CB tandem in the league, but still.
Old 09-17-2007, 02:00 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Patriots are already up two games in the division! That is too funny.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 02:12 AM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Remember when this division was good... Like last year.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 02:38 AM    (permalink
Veteran

Buffalo's offense seemingly has greatly regressed since last season. Think they will draft a QB next year?
Old 09-20-2007, 10:33 AM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 255979119 View Post
Buffalo's offense seemingly has greatly regressed since last season. Think they will draft a QB next year?
Its not Losman's fault. I think its the playcalling...
Old 11-10-2007, 02:02 PM    (permalink
JetMan
Rookie

JetMan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I went out on a limb today and picked the Pats. Wish me luck.)
JetMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 09:21 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i dont want to jinx it ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote