Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > AFC East Division Forum

AFC East Division Forum Discuss the AFC East

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-08-2007, 03:20 PM    (permalink
nvot9
All-Pro

Location: And it's not even that big of a deal, something like 8% of kids do it.
nvot9 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Jets vs. Patriots

This is going to be a huge game for the season. I know it's only game 1 and I know it's not the only time they will face each other this year, but if the Jets could win this game and have that immediate edge over the Pats that would be huge, and likewise, if the Pats could solidify and back-up their on paper advantage, and carry that momentum into the game against SD (which will be another tough one) then that would be huge for them as well.

Potential injuries and listings that I know of:

Jets - Thomas Jones is coming off an injury but is ready to play, don't expect the full Jones though, at least I'm not..all else is pretty good in the NY camp, as far as former starters go, Pennington should be ready.

Patriots - With Rodney Harrison and Richard Seymour out, that's a big blow to their defense, and two of their leaders no less, one coming from the line (which could help the rushing game for the Jets) and with Asante Samuel not being in the condition he should be in, he might not even start, leaving the passing game "up in the air" or more so than usual. Plus with the latest statements that Brady and Moss are hurt but not injured...

The Jets certainly have some open advantages that they can exploit, from an injury stand-point at least, but the Patriots still have a phenomenal team and are even still the favored team, should be a real good game. Just assess the game...

Jets will not take McFadden...
nvot9 is offline   Reply With Quote