Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 09-07-2007, 10:02 PM    (permalink
dc4life
Rookie

dc4life needs more cowbell.
Default Oh gosh, not Reche Caldwell!

Reche Caldwell-WR-Patriots
Sep. 7 - 10:30 pm et

The Cowboys have contacted the player rep for free agent Reche Caldwell.
Caldwell, the Patriots' leading receiver in 2006, was drafted by the Chargers in 2002 and played against then-coordinator Wade Phillips' defense in practice the last few years. Phillips knows Caldwell's shortcomings, which were much more obvious in San Diego than they were in New England.
Source: Dallas Morning News

http://rotoworld.com/content/playerp...ort=NFL&id=624
dc4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 10:03 PM    (permalink
robert_in_bigd
Veteran

robert_in_bigd hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Yeah, he sucks.

God, he was awful in the playoffs.
robert_in_bigd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 10:04 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't see why it would be a bad move to bring in a player already familiar with the coaching staff
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 10:14 PM    (permalink
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

while I dont think hes terrible, I think we were fine with the guys we have. the youngsters have to play sometime
Im_a_Romosexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 10:18 PM    (permalink
dc4life
Rookie

How can you take this guy seriously ?
Old 09-07-2007, 10:22 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

KILLERSANTA hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc4life View Post
How can you take this guy seriously ?
It's not his fault, he looked in to my eyes. I like most people he was shock on how hot I am.
Old 09-07-2007, 10:35 PM    (permalink
D-Fence

Get Keyshawn on the wire, NOW. LOL, anyone but Reche Caldwell...
Old 09-07-2007, 10:47 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wow, i dont see where he would even fit in...unless he wants to be our 4th wideout, but even then id rather play austin over him...guess it wouldnt hurt if its not long term, but this just leads to me believing glenn wont play this yr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 10:59 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It was Caldewell's agent who contacted the Cowboys. Not the the other way around. Either way, I don't see the need for him. I am not panicking over loss of Glenn, I feel confident with the WR/TE we have.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 02:08 PM    (permalink
FinChase
Veteran

FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

I just wish we could get a speed guy in there to stretch the defense. It would help if he could catch, of course...:)
FinChase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 02:36 PM    (permalink
robert_in_bigd
Veteran

Malcolm Kelly Oklahoma and their TE, wow. Anyone watch this game?

I was admiring Kenny Phillips on Miami play and fell in love with the WR and TE on Oklahoma.

Jeez, that looked impressive.
Old 09-08-2007, 02:40 PM    (permalink
dc4life
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert_in_bigd View Post

I was admiring Kenny Phillips on Miami play and fell in love with the WR and TE on Oklahoma.

Bradford was impressive as well.
Old 09-08-2007, 03:17 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert_in_bigd View Post

I really like Kelly. Great size and great hands. Oklahoma as a whole is gonna be absurdly talented the next few years with Bradford and Murray.

Now I have to watch J. Stewart and Oregon hopefully beat Michigan.
Old 09-08-2007, 04:08 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Somewhere Duckseason is smiling.
Old 09-08-2007, 04:23 PM    (permalink
robert_in_bigd
Veteran

Michigan looks like puke.

That team looks so unprepared and Chad Henne is losing money left and right with his poor play.
Old 09-08-2007, 07:48 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

michigan got a good laugh out of me today, Mike Hart is the only one who ever plays with any heart out there, the rest of them were just going through the motions from early on...If they were trying to prove a point that Carr needs to stay this certainly wasnt the way to do it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote