Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-08-2007, 11:56 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
i was never in to any of the batman movies
yeah same i was never into any of the superhero movies.

I also hated the PIrates Of The Caribbean series with a passion.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 11:57 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post

Also, there's another one I have absolutely no interest in. Haven't even seen the first.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really want to see Eastern Promises with Viggo Mortensen
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Same here as far as the Superhero movies go.. Superman, Spiderman.. not really interested.. Though Batman was the man.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 11:59 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pirates of the Carribean is awesome I don't agree with you guys there. I'm with you on the Superman and Batman series though.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 12:03 AM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want to see We Own the Night that comes out in October. It stars Joaquin Pheonix, Mark Wahlberg, Robert Duvall and Eva Mendes. Looks like it's gonna be really good.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 12:04 AM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Has anybody seen 3:10 to Yuma yet?

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 12:05 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The new Resident Evil movie looks HORRIBLE! Sucks that people will actually spend money to see it
Old 09-09-2007, 12:06 AM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
The new Resident Evil movie looks HORRIBLE! Sucks that people will actually spend money to see it
Like me. :(

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-09-2007, 12:07 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
Like me. :(
Why? It looks pointless. Its a rental at best
Old 09-09-2007, 12:10 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
A Clockwork Orange is pretty overrated IMO. It's good, but overrated.
You know what? YOU'RE OVERRATED. Umm...anyways, I would've said The English Patient(if it counts as a "classic") but for some reason I watched it on cable a few months ago and was just bored by it(for the no interest in classics thing).

On to other things, My most anticipated movie from here on out has to be The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford, mainly because of it's awesomely long title(and of course it's great cast/trailer).

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 12:10 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
(insert movie title) looks HORRIBLE! Sucks that people will actually spend money to see it
Fixed to go with pretty much all movies that come out these days.

Old 09-09-2007, 12:11 AM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I love Zombies, Resident Evil, and Milla JovaI'mreallyhotavich

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-09-2007, 12:11 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
Fixed to go with pretty much all movies that come out these days.
Eastern promises with Viggo Mortensen looks good though.
Old 09-09-2007, 12:12 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

anyone watch halloween? i hear it was bad only thing good about it was the tit fest

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 12:13 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

gone with the wind.

it looked like a worse war and peace.
with a smaller budget.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 12:13 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
On to other things, My most anticipated movie from here on out has to be The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford, mainly because of it's awesomely long title(and of course it's great cast/trailer).
Speaking of "The Assassination of.." movie titles.. "The Assassination of Richard Nixon" starring Sean Penn, looked pretty good.. I haven't got a chance to see it yet though.

Old 09-09-2007, 12:15 AM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Speaking of "The Assassination of.." movie titles.. "The Assassination of Richard Nixon" starring Sean Penn, looked pretty good.. I haven't got a chance to see it yet though.
I watched it on one of my movie binges last summer. Worth a watch.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-09-2007, 06:27 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Rental or that other thing where somehow it's on your computer so you watch it for nothing....
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 07:25 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkaline View Post
Rental or that other thing where somehow it's on your computer so you watch it for nothing....
Borrowing your friends copy and watching it on your DVD-Rom, surely...

Old 09-09-2007, 07:28 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Borrowing your friends copy and watching it on your DVD-Rom, surely...
Ummmmm yea that thing....yup that dvdrom sure saved me alot of money boy howdy....
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 10:58 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston View Post
Has anybody seen 3:10 to Yuma yet?
Nah, I plan to this week though.

A Marathon of that, Shoot Em' Up, and maybe the brothers Soloman

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 07:50 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, I'd avoid War. All of the action sequences are in the Trailer.. There's a lot of talking. There's one twist that's good, and another that's pretty ridiculous. If you're curious, just rent it when it comes out.
Thanks for the heads up

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 07:56 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkaline View Post
O My-Lanta....ok im gonna do a run down...
Have you seen...
King Of Newyork
Casino (Good movie, but haven't seen it in awhile)
Donnie Brasco
Deep Cover
Reservoir Dogs(Never seen it, but people have told me to i should check it out.)
Pulp Fiction(Loved it)
Road to Perdition
The Untouchables(Very underated, one of my favorites)[Old and Newer with Connery]
10th and Wolf
A Bronx Tale(Another good one)
Can you give some info on the none bold ones, thanks.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 08:10 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
Nah, I plan to this week though.

A Marathon of that, Shoot Em' Up, and maybe the brothers Soloman
I heard The Brothers Solomon was AWFUL.