Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-05-2006, 10:16 PM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

The guy gets it done every week, but I don't know.

Bosanac01
Nitschke-Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 11:04 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

he could be if he focused more in games.... hes got great talent and right now he is real close to it

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 11:53 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zim3031
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93
Even with off years, to put him above Chad Johnson or TO is ridic. Likewise, Fitzgerald and Boldin both have had more production than him. I love Roy Williams, any of my friends will tell you that. But Top 10 is stretching it.
Even with those, there's Holt, Harrison, maybe Walker, Smith and maybe Wayne.

After that it's really all toss ups. Randy Moss is clearly past his prime, Santana Moss hasn't been very consistent this year or throughout his career really.

Roy Williams has been a damn good receiver this year.
I would not say Randy Moss is out of his prime, I just think he's being a little (insert your own word here). He has no focus, he's not trying on his routes and he's not even catching the balls that do get thrown to him. He'd be close to top 10 in all receiving categories if he'd just stop dropping the ball.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 03:29 AM    (permalink

id say roy williams is definately one of the top 6,456 recieves in the league. no im just kidding hes 14th