Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > NFC East Division Forum

NFC East Division Forum Discuss the NFC East

Old 09-09-2007, 11:23 PM    (permalink
Gribble
Pro Bowler

Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"Brain dead idiot"

I think that's a new one.
Old 09-09-2007, 11:24 PM    (permalink
Gribble
Pro Bowler

Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
ESPN: Fugie our for the year. Torn bicep.
Oh man... Let's see it Jay Ratliff.
Old 09-09-2007, 11:25 PM    (permalink
Gribble
Pro Bowler

Jay Ratliff's chance to shine.
Old 09-09-2007, 11:32 PM    (permalink
robert_in_bigd
Veteran

robert_in_bigd hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
Jay Ratliff's chance to shine.
Move Spears to NT.

I love Ratliff on pass rush. He played well. God bless Ratliff.

Curse Jerrah for not addressing important needs in the draft.

Curse Roy Williams for being a SOLB stuck in a safety's body.
robert_in_bigd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 11:37 PM    (permalink
Gribble
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert_in_bigd View Post
Move Spears to NT.

I love Ratliff on pass rush. He played well. God bless Ratliff.

Curse Jerrah for not addressing important needs in the draft.

Curse Roy Williams for being a SOLB stuck in a safety's body.
Roy Williams again... This is getting old, man.
Old 09-09-2007, 11:50 PM    (permalink
robert_in_bigd
Veteran

robert_in_bigd hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
Roy Williams again... This is getting old, man.
It can only be old once we eliminate it. It is like cancer. Fatal unless cut out.
robert_in_bigd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 03:42 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert_in_bigd View Post
It can only be old once we eliminate it. It is like cancer. Fatal unless cut out.
Would be a pretty bold statement to replace him after this year. But I doubt he would ever get cut...and I doubt he would ever grant the value in a trade that he is worth to us....plus his cap number...its hard to see dollars like that sitting on the bench. I just think we have to deal with it.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 08:13 AM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.

Fun game to watch fellas....not your typical NFC East battle. Man our defenses suck. But at least it was a lot closer than people thought it would be....(Ghetto).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Number 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 01:36 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dallas was missing Terrence Newman, otherwise this would not have been nearly as close.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 02:15 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
Dallas was missing Terrence Newman, otherwise this would not have been nearly as close.
Oh I thought we lost our starting RB and best defensive player early in the game, my bad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Number 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 04:00 PM    (permalink
Achilles33
Veteran

Achilles33 smells like sex panther.Achilles33 smells like sex panther.Achilles33 smells like sex panther.

Ok, we lost feguson before both of them left, and we didn't have Greg Ellis. Not to mention Newman by himself is better than both of them anyway. If Newman played, even with Osi and Jacobs heathly, it still would have been a SPANKIN. He will be back for the next mathcup though, so I am looking forward to it. I love the the Giants fans injuries excuses when ours were a lot worse.
Achilles33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 04:09 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles33 View Post
Ok, we lost feguson before both of them left, and we didn't have Greg Ellis. Not to mention Newman by himself is better than both of them anyway. If Newman played, even with Osi and Jacobs heathly, it still would have been a SPANKIN. He will be back for the next mathcup though, so I am looking forward to it. I love the the Giants fans injuries excuses when ours were a lot worse.
Newman- top 5 CB, Osi- top 5 DE.

Right so much worse?
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 05:47 PM    (permalink
BX
Veteran

BX hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

"Osi- top 5 DE"

Doubt that. Top 10 perhaps, but top 5? You're fooling yourself.
Old 09-11-2007, 07:29 PM    (permalink
Achilles33
Veteran

Achilles33 smells like sex panther.Achilles33 smells like sex panther.Achilles33 smells like sex panther.

Newman completes shuts down the WR he is covering. Osi may have had some pressure every now and then or a sack. You can't even tell youself that there value is equal. Newman is 10x more important to us than Osi and Jacobs are to you combined. Not to mention we lost Fergy, didn't have Ellis, and Burnett. Our injuries were a lot worse, and we still won. Newman will be back for the 2nd game, and you will see the difference, even in New York.
Achilles33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 06:39 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Newman is important to your team, and I agree that he is more valuable to Osi. But Osi and Jacobs combined are more valuable. Keep in mind the Giants lost Eli too. The Cowboys did outplay the Giants, don't get me wrong, and Ellis and Ferguson are big losses, but I wouldn't say your injuries were a lot worse. They were worse, in terms of how it affects your team,but not by much.

Old 09-12-2007, 09:19 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles33 View Post
You have got to be kidding me......
Old 09-12-2007, 08:13 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

I forgot about Glenn, that makes the injuries even worse for Dallas. What is the situation with him anyway?