Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-08-2006, 05:15 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really see him fitting in Balt...esspecially if the ravens truely don't like to progression Boller has shown...which i've seen from time to time this year.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 06:04 PM    (permalink
JPF
Veteran

JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowPanther
Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPF
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPF
I voted for the Raiders (obviously as their the only ones with any votes right now).

Rule the Panthers out. Little chance Fox and Hurney would trade for a QB who can't stay healthy for a full 16 games. Besides, I don't think the answer for Carolina, who really only needs a QB for the future, is to bring in someone that would automatically start a QB controversy the second he was acquired.
If we don't make ther playoffs, anything could happen. I still say that if JAX didn't draft him before us, we would have taken him over Jordan Gross.
I still doubt that with how horrible our O-line was the year before.
Remember we didn't know Jake was going to be Jake. Leftwich was a possibility. I know you remember how many of us on the old Panthers message board thought it was going to be Leftwich that year.
Yeah, you guys started the year off with Rodney Peete as your starting quarterback. 'Nuff said.
Exactly.
And if we hadn't drafted Gross, our starting RT that year would have been Matt Willig.

I remember how many thought it was going to be Leftwich, and I'm sure as you remember, I was firmly against it because of how many leg injuries he had in college.

Gee, that wasn't good insight or anything now was it? :roll:
JPF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 06:13 PM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why the hell would you want Byron as a Panther? He would not fit in with Smith at all.

The Panthers don't wear "teal" either
Old 11-08-2006, 06:30 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oakland? WHAT? Oakland knows the equation:

Oakland's line + Lefwich's slow release = 127693567 sacks

They'll look for someone with a quick release.

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 07:26 PM    (permalink
ShadowPanther
Rookie

ShadowPanther hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShutDwn
Why the hell would you want Byron as a Panther? He would not fit in with Smith at all.

One, Smith would fit in with anyone that come throw the ball foward. I think it is degrading to him to make such a statement. Two, since I don't work for Crayola, how about you let me know what color blue the Panthers wear and I will refer to it as that.
ShadowPanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 10:09 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShutDwn

One, Smith would fit in with anyone that come throw the ball foward. I think it is degrading to him to make such a statement. Two, since I don't work for Crayola, how about you let me know what color blue the Panthers wear and I will refer to it as that.
neon fiesta blue.

No seriously, just say blue.

BoneKrusher
Old 11-08-2006, 10:09 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Maybe sky blue?

BoneKrusher
Old 11-08-2006, 10:11 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Colts. Manning wins a SB this year and retires to go out on top.

You heard it here first.

(Actually I wouldn't think the Ravens would be a bad fit pending what they think about Boller)
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 10:12 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ
The Colts. Manning wins a SB this year and retires to go out on top.

You heard it here first.

(Actually I wouldn't think the Ravens would be a bad fit pending what they think about Boller)
Boller is still the future there! Mark my words!

BoneKrusher
Old 11-08-2006, 10:14 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staubach12
Boller is still the future there! Mark my words!
They have been marked. That's fine by me as a Bengals fan.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 01:27 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well Byron I guess said that he would like to play for Da Bears if he get's traded or released. Hmmm.... :|

I don't have a "direct source" but my dad told me he heard it I guess on the NFL Network.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote