Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

View Poll Results: Do you like this poll?
Yes 24 50.00%
I love it 33 68.75%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-09-2006, 05:56 AM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.
Default Green Bay Packers Discussion

Green Bay Packers Discussion

Official Team Website: http://www.packers.com
Depth Chart: http://www.nfl.com/teams/depthcharts/GB
Roster: http://www.nfl.com/teams/rosters/GB
Stats: http://www.nfl.com/teams/stats/GB
News: http://www.nfl.com/teams/news/GB

---

Packers Websites:
JS Online: Packers Plus Online
Packers News
ESPN: Green Bay Packers Clubhouse
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 06:20 AM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

whats with the new discussion thread?
roidrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 06:31 AM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roidrunner
whats with the new discussion thread?
The old ones aren't here anymore, hence new ones need to be created.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 06:42 AM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

fair enough.
roidrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 07:51 AM    (permalink
70challenger457

Alright packer fans, lets jump out on a quick lead on the cowboys discsussion and stay ahead of them
Who's with me?
Old 11-09-2006, 07:53 AM    (permalink
70challenger457

So talk to me people, when are the packers gunna resign Barrnet?
Old 11-09-2006, 09:01 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I REALLLLLLLLLLLLLY hope the Packers win this weekend......i have a bet with a Viking fan that I REALLLLLLLY don't wanna lose.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 10:11 AM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The packers are going to win out... 11-5 HERE WE COME!!!
someone447 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 10:14 AM    (permalink
Vince Lombardi
Pro Bowler

Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is our chance to overtake the Cowboys thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.
Vince Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 10:36 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone447
duuuuuuude. not sure about that...

just hope they beat the vikings....hey....the vikings have purple helmets.
Old 11-09-2006, 10:42 AM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe
Quote:
Originally Posted by someone447
duuuuuuude. not sure about that...

just hope they beat the vikings....hey....the vikings have purple helmets.
Yeah, I really hope that we can beat them because 4-5 is still pretty decent when looking at how last year went. And I gotta say that I may be a bit confused on Sunday when I watch them because I'll be thinking that we are playing an arena football team with the way their uni's are...
Old 11-09-2006, 10:43 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I REALLLLLLLLLLLLLY hope the Packers win this weekend......i have a bet with a Viking fan that I REALLLLLLLY don't wanna lose.
Does it involve cottage cheese and/or farm animals?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 10:48 AM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51
Quote:
Who told you???
Old 11-09-2006, 11:16 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51
Quote:
no, if i lose i have to do something incredibly lame.....not quite "super bowl shuffle, lame" but pretty close.
Old 11-09-2006, 12:22 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
well i am going to be at this game with 4 of my friends who are all viking fans and i have bets with them all, i'm drinking a bottle of jack b4 the game so i can't feel the punches after i get into about 123849 fights with those minny queers.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 12:31 PM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

They key to winning: keeping the Williams Bros. from wreaking havoc.

Bosanac01
Nitschke-Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 12:36 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088
Quote:
well i am going to be at this game with 4 of my friends who are all viking fans and i have bets with them all, i'm drinking a bottle of jack b4 the game so i can't feel the punches after i get into about 123849 fights with those minny queers.
and remember...the vikings have purple helmets.
Old 11-09-2006, 12:49 PM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.

Last time Aaron went against the Viqueens he had 3 sacks. Let's hope for an encore this week.
ny10804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 12:49 PM    (permalink
70challenger457

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitschke-Hawk
They key to winning: keeping the Williams Bros. from wreaking havoc.
I feel confident, O-line has improved a lot this year
Old 11-09-2006, 12:50 PM    (permalink
70challenger457

Quote:
Originally Posted by ny10804
Last time Aaron went against the Viqueens he had 3 sacks. Let's hope for an encore this week.
Oh Kapman is gunna kill some queers, hey only stears and queers have horns
Old 11-09-2006, 01:10 PM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

We need Greg Jennings.

Bosanac01
Nitschke-Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 01:15 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

Quote:
We need Greg Jennings.

very true....allthough...if he's out, it'd prolly force the packers to run more...which is NOT a bad idea this week.
Old 11-09-2006, 01:19 PM    (permalink
70challenger457

Quote:
We need Greg Jennings.
we need him badly
Old 11-09-2006, 01:29 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
We need Greg Jennings.

very true....allthough...if he's out, it'd prolly force the packers to run more...which is NOT a bad idea this week.
dont the queens have like the number 1 run D?

BTW moses no offense, but i think i liked scott wright as the author of the team discussion better.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 01:43 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088
Quote:
Quote:
We need Greg Jennings.

dont the queens have like the number 1 run D?

BTW moses no offense, but i think i liked scott wright as the author of the team discussion better.
yeah, i miss "talk about AND discuss them here"

that sentence was redundant AND unnecessarily repetitive.