Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 09-15-2007, 10:41 PM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default How far will these three fall in the rankings?

Wisconsin, Texas, and Louisville?

Wisconsin has a close one with The Citadel.
Texas escapes Central Florida.
Louisville loses to a good Kentucky team.

Where will these teams be when the next polls come out?

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 10:46 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wisconsin drops a spot or two at most, if any. I wouldn't surprised if they moved up a spot. I think Texas will drop a spot or two, but nothing big. Louisville will probably drop into the 15-20 range, and Kentucky should get into the top 25.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 10:47 PM    (permalink
MNRunLeft
Rookie

MNRunLeft hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I'd exprect Nebraska to drop back into the 20 range also.
MNRunLeft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 10:55 PM    (permalink
benchod
Rookie

benchod is a cocksman.benchod is a cocksman.benchod is a cocksman.benchod is a cocksman.

UCLA should drop out of the top 25
benchod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 11:32 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Texas can't be the 6th best team in the country.
Old 09-15-2007, 11:34 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wisconsin won't fall. Infact there's a good chance we jump Texas.
Old 09-15-2007, 11:49 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
Wisconsin won't fall. Infact there's a good chance we jump Texas.
ya as long as they win i think they jump texas in teh rankings... i aslo think kentucky needs to be in the top 25... i think UCLA needs to be JUST out of the top 25... around 26-29 for me

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 11:50 PM    (permalink
VY10
Rookie

VY10 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Ahh how the preseason poll messes everything up in the beginning of the season. IMO they should becoming out with the first poll after this week.
VY10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 11:50 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
ya as long as they win i think they jump texas in teh rankings... i aslo think kentucky needs to be in the top 25... i think UCLA needs to be JUST out of the top 25... around 26-29 for me
And the "close win" that the thread starter mentioned was still by 24 points.
Old 09-15-2007, 11:51 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VY10 View Post
Ahh how the preseason poll messes everything up in the beginning of the season. IMO they should becoming out with the first poll after this week.
To me i think that would be smart.. 3rd or 4th week.. that way you have a good bearing on what it is.. and all the big time programs dont just get special treatment

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
Old 09-15-2007, 11:52 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

Quote:
And the "close win" that the thread starter mentioned was still by 24 points.
wow really it was by 24? ya i wasnt in all today so i dont know the cores jsut who won... ya no way wisconsin drops at all.. they move up if anyhting

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
Old 09-15-2007, 11:52 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Texas should drop out of the rankings entirely.

We're awful this year.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 11:53 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
wow really it was by 24? ya i wasnt in all today so i dont know the cores jsut who won... ya no way wisconsin drops at all.. they move up if anyhting
Sorry I meant 14, but still.
Old 09-15-2007, 11:55 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Sorry I meant 14, but still.
for me thats still a win.. if it was like 1 or 2 points than i could understand.. but thats still decisive

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
Old 09-16-2007, 06:54 AM    (permalink
Michigan
Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Pro Bowler

Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
for me thats still a win.. if it was like 1 or 2 points than i could understand.. but thats still decisive
21-21 at halftime
Old 09-16-2007, 09:07 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if Rutgers doesnt move up at least 2 spots than somethings wrong. not because of our game, but because number 11 and 9 lost
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote