Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > NFC East Division Forum

NFC East Division Forum Discuss the NFC East

Old 09-08-2007, 12:31 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Why I love TO.

To All ESPN Fantasy Team Owners,

2007 is going to be a great year … for me and the Dallas Cowboys.

I came into training camp in excellent shape, feeling good about our prospects for the season and proud to be part of the great Dallas Cowboys tradition.

I want to help your fantasy team win its league title … and that means generating huge statistics. This year our offense is set up to make big plays. We worked hard during the preseason and we're going to connect on a lot of touchdowns. Coach and I are on the same page. He understands my role and how I can help us win.

So here is my pledge to all ESPN fantasy owners who draft me in 2007:

I will catch the ball.

I will score touchdowns.

I will have a great season.

Did you see the preseason game against Houston? One touch, one touchdown. That's how it's going to be all year long. I'm aiming for 100 catches, 1,500 yards and at least 20 touchdowns. With our quarterback passing the ball, this is entirely possible.

And speaking of my QB … you might as well draft him too, because he's going to the Pro Bowl this year.

Put me on your team and you won't be disappointed. I am going to help you win your fantasy league this season.

Sincerely,

Terrell Owens, No. 81

http://sports.espn.go.com/fantasy/fo...ory?id=3004850
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 01:47 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good, I have him on my local 'braggin rights team. TO and LDT = championship (I think anyways)

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 02:10 PM    (permalink
McBain
Veteran

McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No glenn, no spread TO will see double and triple coverage all year. Patrick Crayton is not a bad player... but he's not as good as glenn and he's fer sure not as fast.
Old 09-10-2007, 10:21 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh so you don't love TO because he gave the finger to the other team after scoring a TD? I thought it might be because of that.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 10:25 AM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I drafted him.. and.. 2 TDs.. first game.. ohhhh yeah! I hate that guy but love having him on my team!

When being a fanboi goes too far.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 02:31 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He sure started his guarantee off right, but I hope he can't keep it up.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 04:41 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Oh so you don't love TO because he gave the finger to the other team after scoring a TD? I thought it might be because of that.
It was his pointer finger actually. Saying he was #1.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 07:10 PM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Remind me again who had the most drops last season? :)
Old 09-14-2007, 10:14 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglez.Fan View Post
Remind me again who had the most drops last season? :)
I'll tell you, after you tell me who led all WR in TD's last year.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 01:30 AM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

keyshawn johnson

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 01:42 AM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
It was his pointer finger actually. Saying he was #1.
you wish, makes sense why he was pushed if he said im number one, insted of saying **** YOU!
Green Bay Scat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 10:05 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LOL TO is a beast...and i just love how everyone said he would destroy our locker room and he wouldnt last here, yet we havent heard anything from him all year and he's happy and producing...

he's going to be a darrel green type player that plays at a high level for a long time, i think he has at least 2 more yrs after this to play at the same level he's playing at now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 10:21 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
LOL TO is a beast...and i just love how everyone said he would destroy our locker room and he wouldnt last here, yet we havent heard anything from him all year and he's happy and producing...

he's going to be a darrel green type player that plays at a high level for a long time, i think he has at least 2 more yrs after this to play at the same level he's playing at now
He is a beast and he is one of the best WRs in the NFL, but if the Cowboys do poorly (which I doubt they will) or don't get him the ball enough, you will start to see signs of it and then it is over. But for now he is happy, it seems, and the Cowboys have nothing to worry about in that area.

Old 09-16-2007, 11:12 AM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

Quote:

Comparing Terrel Owens to Darrell Green, is probably the sickest thing I've ever heard.

You disgraced the man.
Old 09-16-2007, 11:20 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinzzfan25 View Post
Comparing Terrel Owens to Darrell Green, is probably the sickest thing I've ever heard.

You disgraced the man.
ya your right its not as if TO has a remote chance to make the HOF, what am i thinking...I guess i thought he was as good as brandon lloyd or something

and even still, the point is both players playing at a high level of competitiveness at their age, green was still the fastest man in the league his last yr and in great shape, TO is playing like he's a 28 yr old wr and i dont see him slowing down any time soon...so YES in terms of that, they can be compared...

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
He is a beast and he is one of the best WRs in the NFL, but if the Cowboys do poorly (which I doubt they will) or don't get him the ball enough, you will start to see signs of it and then it is over. But for now he is happy, it seems, and the Cowboys have nothing to worry about in that area.
Hey I agree completely, those are the things i still cant stand about TO...in the first half when he doesnt get the ball he's just walking around lifeless, when we start losing he looks pissed and has no energy, then all of a sudden he scores and decides to wake up, do his celebrations and etc...but i guess thats just what you get with him, I really wish he could keep his head in the game all game not just after he scores but thats just wishful thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 12:52 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

haha no, dont compare that headcase to one of the classiest players of all time, in any aspect

Quote:
ya your right its not as if TO has a remote chance to make the HOF, what am i thinking...I guess i thought he was as good as brandon lloyd or something

and even still, the point is both players playing at a high level of competitiveness at their age, green was still the fastest man in the league his last yr and in great shape, TO is playing like he's a 28 yr old wr and i dont see him slowing down any time soon...so YES in terms of that, they can be compared...

Hey I agree completely, those are the things i still cant stand about TO...in the first half when he doesnt get the ball he's just walking around lifeless, when we start losing he looks pissed and has no energy, then all of a sudden he scores and decides to wake up, do his celebrations and etc...but i guess thats just what you get with him, I really wish he could keep his head in the game all game not just after he scores but thats just wishful thinking

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 04:44 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

If he could play with a high level of energy all the time, he most likely would be the #1 WR in the NFL. I agree on the Darrell Green, one of the best men to ever play the game. Certainly a great player but an even better man.