Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-09-2006, 05:29 PM    (permalink
eazyb81
All-Pro

eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.
Default What's In Your CD Player - a.k.a. The Music Thread

I think the other music thread died in the lost day, so I will start a new one.

Now that I think about it, I actually don't have much to say. I was lucky enough to raid my friend's itunes library while in St. Louis and have now added about 15 gigs to my computer....that's nice.

I'm really into Rilo Kiley at the moment, don't really no why since I used to not like them. Maybe they sound better now that I know Pinsky is on lead guitar.

What are you listening to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown

If Chase Daniel finishes top 5 in the Heisman I'll cut my balls off.

2008 COTTON BOWL CHAMPIONS
eazyb81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 05:31 PM    (permalink

Wind Up-Foo Fighters
Old 11-09-2006, 05:31 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Theory of a Deadman - Their new one (can't remember the title)

Just got done with Blink's Greatest Hits yesterday.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 05:33 PM    (permalink
packer_pat_4
Rookie

packer_pat_4 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

The Strokes- Room on Fire

All three of their CD's are genious, and this is their best IMO.
packer_pat_4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 05:33 PM    (permalink
eazyb81
All-Pro

eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34
Have you heard the Angels and Airwaves album?

Quote:

Old 11-09-2006, 05:34 PM    (permalink
eazyb81
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by packer_pat_4

Bold statement - Is This It was pretty sweet.

But yeah, I have heard Room on Fire is really good.

Quote:

Old 11-09-2006, 05:35 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What's a CD player?
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 05:36 PM    (permalink

Chris Brown- Say Goobye
Ludacris- Freedom to Preach
Ruben Studdard- The Return
Old 11-09-2006, 05:36 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston
What's a CD player?
whats this DC sumin u speak of
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 05:37 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

uhh tiss uhh tiss uhh tiss by the bloodhound gang :D :D

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 05:37 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eazyb81
Quote:
Nope I haven't, any good?

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 05:38 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by packer_pat_4

The Strokes are one of my favorite Bands. Room on Fire is easily there best Album. But there all amazing.
Old 11-09-2006, 05:38 PM    (permalink
eazyb81
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Nope I haven't, any good?
Yes, but it's a different sound than Blink.

Quote:

Old 11-09-2006, 05:39 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have excellent news to bring to this thread.

Van Halen will be reuniting....with David Lee Roth. the only change will be Michael Anthony being replaced by Eddie Van Halen's 15 year old son Wolfgang on bass.

can't wait for that tour.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 05:39 PM    (permalink
eazyb81
All-Pro

Quote:
What's a CD player?
the place where you stash your peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

Quote:

Old 11-09-2006, 05:42 PM    (permalink
familyguy555
Pro Bowler

familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Quote:
What's a CD player?
the place where you stash your peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

Kingdome Come ~ Jay-Z

sig made by BoneKrusher
familyguy555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 06:01 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Andre Nickatina.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 07:15 PM    (permalink
Michigan
Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Pro Bowler

Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Foo Fighters- Everlong
Old 11-09-2006, 07:18 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been rocking the Guns & Roses playlist on my iPod in preperation for their concert that I'm going to next month.

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Scott Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 07:24 PM    (permalink
TIP
Veteran

TIP hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Nirvana- Nevermind

Props to Darnik

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutlerChris View Post
Why couldn't Helen Keller drive?

She was a woman.
^^^^^^
OMFG LMAO
TIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 08:13 PM    (permalink
snuff

John Legend - Once Again

and

The Game - Doctors Advocate
Old 11-09-2006, 08:16 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Aqueas Transmission - Incubus
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 08:24 PM    (permalink
eazyb81
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright
I've been rocking the Guns & Roses playlist on my iPod in preperation for their concert that I'm going to next month.
Will Axl play any of the old stuff, or will he stick to all the new songs?

Quote:

jets future
Pro Bowler

jets future smells like sex panther.

jay z- kingdom come
jets future is offline   Reply With Quote
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DMX- Year of the Dog Again