Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 09-18-2007, 02:21 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
Ratliff is actually playing like an above average NT. I don't get why you are so down on him.
I'm actually more down on our DEs and their lack of ability. But NT does upset me so. I guess above average is not what I'm looking for.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 02:32 PM    (permalink
robert_in_bigd
Veteran

robert_in_bigd hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
Ratliff is actually playing like an above average NT. I don't get why you are so down on him.
I like Ratliff too. I just think he is a DE in this system.

Best penetrator we have on the DL.
robert_in_bigd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 09:47 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert_in_bigd View Post
I like Ratliff too. I just think he is a DE in this system.

Best penetrator we have on the DL.
I totally agree with that. wow.

That is where Parcells played him.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 10:37 PM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Correction. Last year, we had more pressure than this year, but it was still subpar. It appears Phillip's 3-4 is not very "attackish" in Dallas. Looks just as "vanilla" as the Parcells' bashers claimed.
I'd like to see some stats showing the percentage of the time that Phillips blitzed last year compared to this year. I still think he's holding back because of the secondary concerns.

Signature courtesy of BoneKrusher
leroyisgod is offline   Reply With Quote