Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > NFC East Division Forum

NFC East Division Forum Discuss the NFC East

Old 09-17-2007, 12:37 AM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Giants at Redskins

I honestly am scared of Chris Cooley tearing apart our defense like Bubba Franks and Jason Witten have done the past couple weeks. We need to get it in check on the defensive side of the ball fast because I do not want to go through another season picking in the top 5.

But... I think the Giants will pull it together this week against an inferior QB (no offense Jason Campbell).

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 06:03 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can see why you are scared of that, because I think Cooley will tear up your D. I see the Skins being able to win this game, because I honestly think they are a better team overall. Plus the Giants may decide not to start Eli, but I doubt that.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 11:30 AM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i would normally say that this would be a close game but after yesterdays performance i just cant see how the giants beat us... im not being a homer its just the fact that the giants look the worst ive seen them in the past 5 years, the d is disheveled and the offense has no balance right now..... still though we always have trouble with the giants but atleast tiki isnt here to torch us this year

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 02:54 PM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

Giants D looked flat, people like that Wynn guy (WHO?!) and Bubba Franks (didn't he retire?!) had the middle all day. Strahan and Pierce were sitting on the sidelines with their heads down, even when the game was still competitive.

Spread the field with Santana and El, give Betts/Sellers/Cooley space across the middle and flats. And then a healthy dose of Portis.

On defense, stop Ward and make Eli throw it. And if you have Hefty Lefty, or Anthony Wright it's game over.

Last edited by skinzzfan25 : 09-17-2007 at 02:56 PM.
skinzzfan25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 12:09 AM    (permalink
dc4life
Rookie

dc4life needs more cowbell.

I think the Skins win this one. I don't think it will be a easy though. Some determining factors to consider.

1) Can the Giants exploit the Skin's right side of the O-line?
2) Can the Redskins exploit the Giant's corners?
3) Can the Giant's stop Cooley over the middle? (Giants haven't been doing so well against TEs)
4) How will the Redskins do in regards to Plaxico Burress?
5) Can the Skin's get enough pressure on Eli Manning and penetrate that line?
dc4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 05:25 AM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

^Seems about right.
Old 09-22-2007, 09:37 AM    (permalink
21ST
Pro Bowler

21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinzzfan25 View Post
^Seems about right.
lol love the sig