Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-13-2006, 09:32 AM    (permalink
Fred Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windy City Big Gamer Uno
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Savage
Fred Savage sig with Jesus Christ saying man, hero, legend. Someone please. I have asked about 5 times in the old one.

hey fred
hey windy. Wanna start a bring back cartmanclone movement?
Old 11-13-2006, 10:52 AM    (permalink
darnik44two
Veteran

darnik44two smells like sex panther.darnik44two smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayceheathman
Can you make one of Leon Hall?
darnik44two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 10:54 AM    (permalink
Fred Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by darnik44two
Quote:
Nice. Now make me a Fred Savage sig.
Old 11-13-2006, 12:37 PM    (permalink
darnik44two
Veteran

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-13-2006, 12:47 PM    (permalink
Fred Savage

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
ahahhahahah LMFAO thanks man thats awesome.
Old 11-13-2006, 02:06 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Thats sweet, thanks man. The one of Fred Savage is by far the best.
jayceheathman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 03:55 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can someone make a Rutgers sig for me using this picture:

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/...gers.1.600.jpg
Old 11-13-2006, 04:30 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10

ill try, it might not be too complex, i had to start using GIMP and im just getting used to it
Old 11-13-2006, 05:21 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by foosballisthedevil
Quote:

ill try, it might not be too complex, i had to start using GIMP and im just getting used to it
why are you using gimp?
Old 11-13-2006, 05:42 PM    (permalink
Gang Green
Pro Bowler

Gang Green hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

My new sig is nasty.
Old 11-13-2006, 05:45 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:

Ok thanks man.
Old 11-13-2006, 07:25 PM    (permalink
darnik44two
Veteran

Quote:

I'm not too crazy about this one. It's hard to make a two player sig look any good. Especially when they are in the same picture. But here you go.

Old 11-13-2006, 08:17 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For number 10

Code:
[IMG]http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f92/brad_663/EliManning.png[/IMG]

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 08:30 PM    (permalink

Quote:

didnt want to make it too crazy, and im not very good at cropping from pics, so i kept the background and just did some effects, hope its good enough

i have to use GIMP now because my CS2 trial is up and when i thought about buying the software i found out it was 650 DOLLARS!!!!! geez man, thats ******* crazy.

but im trying to get some CD key so i can use CS2 again, so i might be able to get it working
Old 11-13-2006, 08:41 PM    (permalink
familyguy555
Pro Bowler

familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gang Green
My new sig is nasty.
yeah it is thats awesome :D

sig made by BoneKrusher
familyguy555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 09:12 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:

didnt want to make it too crazy, and im not very good at cropping from pics, so i kept the background and just did some effects, hope its good enough

i have to use GIMP now because my CS2 trial is up and when i thought about buying the software i found out it was 650 DOLLARS!!!!! geez man, thats *********** crazy.

but im trying to get some CD key so i can use CS2 again, so i might be able to get it working
get it for free like everyone else...............
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 09:17 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I put this in the last one but then we had the site problems, could someone make me an Alando Tucker Wisconsin one.
Old 11-13-2006, 09:33 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12
I put this in the last one but then we had the site problems, could someone make me an Alando Tucker Wisconsin one.
yeah ill see what i can do
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 09:58 PM    (permalink
rainbeaukid2
All-Pro

rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess
Quote:
Quote:

i have to use GIMP now because my CS2 trial is up and when i thought about buying the software i found out it was 650 DOLLARS!!!!! geez man, thats *********** crazy.

i can help you out if you ever catch me on aim: yurfeo
Old 11-13-2006, 11:16 PM    (permalink

yeah if anyone needs any help im pretty good at making sigs
Old 11-13-2006, 11:24 PM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congressman Jim McDermott
yeah if anyone needs any help im pretty good at making sigs

wtf

why do you have a john mark karr sig?
Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 11:29 PM    (permalink
moc182
All-Pro

moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.

I think it's a very nice sig . If you're looking for any pages hit my cell.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmitt Smith
Donít quit, donít even quit.
moc182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 11:32 PM    (permalink

yeah i know its pretty tight im pretty good at photoshop
Old 11-14-2006, 02:26 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbeaukid2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess
Quote:
Quote:

i can help you out if you ever catch me on aim: yurfeo
alright sweet
Old 11-14-2006, 03:51 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12
heres my take:

Code:
[IMG]http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/5863/alandotuckersigew3.jpg[/IMG]

thats my very first GIMP sig, use it if you want