Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

View Poll Results: Do you like this poll?
Yes 24 50.00%
I love it 33 68.75%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-13-2006, 05:08 PM    (permalink
johbur
Pro Bowler

johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ny10804
We all should be rooting for the Bucs to beat the 4-4 Panthers tonight. We are only 1 game out of the playoffs...
MM might just be the coach Favre needed. The 13 TDs to 7 INTs is very good, the fumbling has been decreased, even with three rookies on the line Minnesota couldn't get a sack on Favre when they needed one. TT bringing in the talent and McCarthy working them up has been pretty good.

Who'd have thought Green Bay would be talking about possibly being in the playoffs this year? I don't think Lovie ever had that conversation brought up his first year.

A number of tough games are still on the schedule, but given that Most NFL teams are capable of beating just about every other NFL teams, we have as good a shot as any other team at 4-5 of getting to the post season. We beat Miami and Miami spanked Da Bears. Buffalo came within a blocked kick of knocking off the Colts. The Jets have shown a lot of improvement from last year and they're a game out of first in their division.
Old 11-13-2006, 05:53 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
We all should be rooting for the Bucs to beat the 4-4 Panthers tonight. We are only 1 game out of the playoffs...
which makes the loss against Buffalo that much worse :(
Old 11-13-2006, 05:58 PM    (permalink
70challenger457

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12
Quote:
and the fumble against st. louis, and the blown coverages against philly....
Old 11-13-2006, 06:04 PM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70challenger457
Quote:
Quote:
and the fumble against st. louis, and the blown coverages against philly....
and the blown coverages against NO, after having a 13-0 lead....
ny10804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 08:23 PM    (permalink
70challenger457

man blown coverages hurt, but those are easy things to fix
Old 11-13-2006, 08:52 PM    (permalink
cuzifelt1ikeit
Veteran

cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitschke-Hawk
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuzifelt1ikeit
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
If Harris gets traded we can move Collins to CB
what? if anything i say we dump manuel and bring in landry or zbikowski. i believe zbikowski can be used as a polomalu type safety so that wouldnt be bad to have
zbikowski is trash in coverage
manuel isnt?
Manuel is playing good, he's awesome in the run game, made 3 tackles around the line of scrimmage yesterday. And I've gone back to think about the miscommunication stuff, most of it's been between Al Harris and Nick Collins for whatever reason.
im not too sure how manuel is doing because i never get to see the games, however i remember hearing at the beginging that he did not do a good job what-so-ever in coverage

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigNall4MVP
biigest mistake packers ever make was geting rid of craig nall he beter then bret faver
cuzifelt1ikeit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 08:59 PM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
If Harris gets traded we can move Collins to CB
what? if anything i say we dump manuel and bring in landry or zbikowski. i believe zbikowski can be used as a polomalu type safety so that wouldnt be bad to have
zbikowski is trash in coverage
manuel isnt?
Manuel is playing good, he's awesome in the run game, made 3 tackles around the line of scrimmage yesterday. And I've gone back to think about the miscommunication stuff, most of it's been between Al Harris and Nick Collins for whatever reason.
im not too sure how manuel is doing because i never get to see the games, however i remember hearing at the beginging that he did not do a good job what-so-ever in coverage
Basically Al and Charles are giving up 3 or less catches per game so Marquand doesn't look like a fool, doesn't have to cover guys or clean up after a bad play which would make it look like it's his fault, it's allowing him to play as advertised by making sure guys are in their spots and racking up a bunch of tackles in the run game.

Bosanac01
Nitschke-Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 09:03 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Manuel had a bad start but has looked fine recently. misscomunications in the secondary are the problem. what do you guys think of Shcotenheimer, the DB coach. i'm not a fan.

EDIT: Tauscher is doubtful for next week :( . looks like we'll have 3 rookies on the O-line.

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 09:09 PM    (permalink
70challenger457

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackalope
Manuel had a bad start but has looked fine recently. misscomunications in the secondary are the problem. what do you guys think of Shcotenheimer, the DB coach. i'm not a fan.
don't be so quick to blame the coaches, the players arn't commmunicating and that's not entirely his fault
Old 11-13-2006, 09:10 PM    (permalink
70challenger457

Quote:

EDIT: Tauscher is doubtful for next week :( . looks like we'll have 3 rookies on the O-line.
so I'm gunna assume Colledge is playing tackle again?
Old 11-13-2006, 09:12 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Hopefully that Dolphins game helped. they were bad the first half but were great the second. They now have expirience against a 3-4 too.
Old 11-13-2006, 09:14 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:

so I'm gunna assume Colledge is playing tackle again?
actually i hear Moll will be at right tackle in place of Tausch. that's what they did against Minny and i heard they'll keep it.

Old 11-13-2006, 09:17 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
don't be so quick to blame the coaches, the players arn't commmunicating and that's not entirely his fault
Schottenheimer was our secondary coach a few years ago too. he wasn't good then either.

Old 11-13-2006, 09:18 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Schottenheimer was our secondary coach a few years ago too. he wasn't good then either.
Isnt that the same thing as DB coach.
Old 11-13-2006, 09:20 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
yeah. sorry for using two different terms.

Old 11-13-2006, 09:29 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
yeah. sorry for using two different terms.
I just didnt get what you meant by what I just bolded.
Old 11-13-2006, 10:25 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
shotty should be gone, he is garbage. The rest of the defense is pretty solid and yet he still cannot creaet a solid secondary with Al harris and charles woodson , it's not like the D-line isn't pressuring the Qb either. And it's his job to fix these" miscommunications" because they seem to happen every week, i am beginning to feel him getting the axe sooner or later because he is terrible.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 10:35 PM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

Carl Hairston needs to be promoted he's been here for years now I think as the Nickle and Dime coach.

Bosanac01
Nitschke-Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 10:40 PM    (permalink
70challenger457

what do you guys think of the new sig, I don't have photoshop but I make due with the crappy software I have
Old 11-14-2006, 12:15 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
what do you guys think of the new sig, I don't have photoshop but I make due with the crappy software I have
i like it, but it might be a little too big.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

Old 11-14-2006, 12:33 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=530110

gotta love DD. I never knew minny thought about stealing him too.

they get smoked.

Old 11-14-2006, 01:44 AM    (permalink
roughrider30
Veteran

roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088
http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=530110

gotta love DD. I never knew minny thought about stealing him too.
wow never knew that either. imagine if the vikes would have taken him from us too.

Sig by BoneKrusher
roughrider30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 08:10 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hey, i decided i'd rank the packer's 22 starters....here's what i came up with....anyone else wanna try?

1-Donald Driver
2-Aaron Kampman
3-Mark Tauscher
4-Chad Clifton
5-Charles Woodson
6-Al Harris
7-Brett Favre
8-Nick Barnett
9-AJ Hawk
10-Scott Wells
11-Greg Jennings
12-Ahman Green
13-Darryn Colledge
14-Jason Spitz
15-Corey Williams
16-Cullen Jenkins
17-Brady Poppinga
18-Nick Collins
19-Marquand Manuel
20-Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila
21-Bubba Franks
22-Brandon Miree
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 08:39 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

vote for AJ Hawk for rookie of the week on NFL.com!
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 11:25 AM    (permalink
70challenger457

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088
Quote:
i like it, but it might be a little too big.
yeah, thats he first thing I noticed when I saw that post, I'm gunna shorten it once I get a chance to at home