Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-12-2006, 01:14 AM    (permalink
fryman
Rookie

fryman hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Field of Grey- Warning
fryman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 01:16 AM    (permalink
snuff

Young Joc - Hear Me Coming

I think that is quotable.
Old 11-12-2006, 01:19 AM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.

Vancouver Villains and the P

"Dope Trucker Stamp"
Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 01:23 AM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.

Corky Buchek

Bing-Bang-Bing-Bang Bang, Billilling, bang bang, ehh, tsk tsk
Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 02:33 AM    (permalink
JDRaymond

Rancid, Against Me, Dropkick Murhpys, Catch 22
Old 11-12-2006, 04:20 AM    (permalink
rainbeaukid2
All-Pro

rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Collective Soul-December
Old 11-12-2006, 06:01 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dimmu Borgir - Tormentor of Christian Souls

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 07:33 AM    (permalink
nvot9
All-Pro

Location: And it's not even that big of a deal, something like 8% of kids do it.
nvot9 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Fat Joe ft. Lil Wayne - Make it Rain

Also, this next song is absolutely horrible, one of the worst songs I've ever herd, but it really grows on you, I'm actually quite fond of it now.

Ying Yang Twins ft Wyclef - Dangerous

Jets will not take McFadden...
nvot9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 03:50 PM    (permalink
Ward
Administrator
All-NFLDC

Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Snow Patrol - You Could Be Happy
Ward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 04:20 PM    (permalink
Fred Savage

Spice Girls-Wannabe
Old 11-14-2006, 07:28 PM    (permalink
eazyb81
All-Pro

eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.

Does anyone here like Clap Your Hands Say Yeah?

That guy's voice is just weird, but for some reason the songs are still catchy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown

If Chase Daniel finishes top 5 in the Heisman I'll cut my balls off.

2008 COTTON BOWL CHAMPIONS
eazyb81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 07:32 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bloodhound Gang-Va-Part of Female Anatomy you can't use on here.

then

Juke Kartel-Throw it Away

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 07:35 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Some hard christain music...

Pillar/Skillet/Thousand Foot Krutch

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 07:36 PM    (permalink

Onyx - Slam
Old 11-14-2006, 07:44 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by javon favre
Onyx - Slam
Isn't that a pokemon move?

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 07:47 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule
Quote:
Originally Posted by javon favre
Onyx - Slam
Isn't that a pokemon move?
It is, but it is also a good rap song.
Old 11-14-2006, 07:47 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

nothing

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 07:49 PM    (permalink
Merch
Rookie

Merch hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

The Beat Goes On - The Whispers (80's classic)
Merch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 08:16 PM    (permalink
70challenger457

The Who 2 disk greatest hits
Old 11-14-2006, 10:04 PM    (permalink
Ward
Administrator
All-NFLDC

Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eazyb81
Does anyone here like Clap Your Hands Say Yeah?

That guy's voice is just weird, but for some reason the songs are still catchy.
Love it.
Ward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 07:44 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

The Talking Heads.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 08:25 AM    (permalink
TheBoss
Rookie

TheBoss hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Jay-Z - Lucifer
Old 11-15-2006, 09:43 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im sitting in computer class. I have Jedi Mind Tricks and the new jay z album on my IPOD.
Old 11-15-2006, 11:29 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Snow Patrol - Set the fire to the third bar.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 11:32 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got a 6 discer so...

Lupe Fiasco - Food and Liquor
Jay-Z - Kingdom Come (bootleg)
Big Mike - This is Why Im hot Part 4 (mixtape)
Nas - Illmatic (classic)
Metallica - Black Album (when Im in a rock mood)
Korn - The Untoachables (when Im in a rock mood part 2)

In my mixtape CD, I threw in a little bit of Angie Stone, because I love old school R@B and she sings that kind of style.