Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 09-30-2007, 10:35 PM    (permalink
robert_in_bigd
Veteran

robert_in_bigd hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Came out sloppy and slow again. Hope we get that solved by New England.

Rams were helpless. Pretty bad team. We did what we need to do -- win go away at home.

Off to Buffalo.
robert_in_bigd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 11:06 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Thats what I wanted to point out, he did look really good out there...

any word on Henry yet though? that sucks as soon as T New is back we have to lose Henry, wanted to see how they both looked out there, but good news is that T New picked up on Holt and did a fine job with him
He had a high ankle sprain...X-rays negative. It really shouldnt be that bad. Probably questionable at the worst for next week.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 11:09 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, it wasnt a typical game for Crayton but yeah, we better re-sign him. He was a monster today and he has really improved as a return man...looking shiftier out there...i love it.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-30-2007, 11:13 PM    (permalink
robert_in_bigd
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Well, it wasnt a typical game for Crayton but yeah, we better re-sign him. He was a monster today and he has really improved as a return man...looking shiftier out there...i love it.
I dunno but we are not going to be able to resign everyone. Sometimes you gotta let them walk a replace them with cheapies like Austin and Hurd.
Old 09-30-2007, 11:14 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We suck guys.
Old 09-30-2007, 11:31 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert_in_bigd View Post
I dunno but we are not going to be able to resign everyone. Sometimes you gotta let them walk a replace them with cheapies like Austin and Hurd.
None of us really know what the cap situation is going to look like. The numbers can look deceiving...I wouldnt say any of us are experts when it comes to the salary cap. Another factor here, could be the health of Glenn...I think he comes back strong but, if he doesnt...Crayton will certainly be re-signed.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-30-2007, 11:34 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been calling for Crayton to see the door for awhile. While he is reliable, we have a willing and able fill in Sam Hurd. The talent dropoff has gone unseen from what we have seen on the tv. While Crayton is a nice player to have...with projects like Austin and Stanback on the roster I think we could allow him to move on to another team and be ok with the situation.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 11:47 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
I've been calling for Crayton to see the door for awhile. While he is reliable, we have a willing and able fill in Sam Hurd. The talent dropoff has gone unseen from what we have seen on the tv. While Crayton is a nice player to have...with projects like Austin and Stanback on the roster I think we could allow him to move on to another team and be ok with the situation.
I've always been a big Crayton fan...if we did let him go...I have no doubt that Sammy could step right in. I just wish Romo would look Hurd's way a little more. Crayton is not an overly expensive option, though...so if Glenn cant go...it would be great to bring him back.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-30-2007, 11:47 PM    (permalink
JJJ888
TRIPS
All-Pro

JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.

I think Crayton is a perfect #3 receiver. He's great in the slot, and can fill in quite capably when the #2 receiver goes down. I think he should be back for a modest price.
Old 09-30-2007, 11:48 PM    (permalink
JJJ888
TRIPS
All-Pro

JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
We suck guys.
It's kinda tough when you don't have 3 of your starting linemen, your running back, and your quarterback is banged up. But even though you do suck, we did take it to you.
Old 10-01-2007, 03:22 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One thing we may be overlooking is whether or not Crayton wants to stay here or not...Because if he really wants to be a cowboy, im sure Jerry makes sure he does, he might not take the bigger contract for another team, if he stays relatively close to what he's making now, he might want to stick with this team vs going to a team who would rely more on him

But its agreed, someone will have to go, we cant resign everyone, and we have lots of talent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 12:13 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, lets not anoit Patrick Crayton as the next coming of God. He beat the Rams secondary, most posters on NFLDC can do that.
Old 10-01-2007, 12:49 PM    (permalink
DMWSackMachine
The Truth
Veteran

DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's going to be a long season for the Rams.

That said, we easily could have scored 50 in this game had we needed to. The 28 point cushion was not nearly indicative of how one-sided this game was.
He was protecting his self
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
From what? His leg?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
That leg has had it out for him since day 1.
"We're the quiet guys, the guys before the storm. And then we hit you."

DeMarcus Ware
DMWSackMachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 12:54 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Cowboys look like they can score almost any time they feel like it. This offense might be the best in the league. Dare I say better than the Colts.
Old 10-01-2007, 01:11 PM    (permalink
robert_in_bigd
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
The Cowboys look like they can score almost any time they feel like it. This offense might be the best in the league. Dare I say better than the Colts.

Most physical. Just look at the Opposing Team IR after we play. I like it.

Reminds me of the early 1990s with a big punishing line that like to get after it.
Old 10-01-2007, 04:51 PM    (permalink
JJJ888
TRIPS
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I think that right now it's hard to contend with what the Patriots are doing on the offensive side of the ball. Granted, they may be in the same boat as the Cowboys, having played very weak teams thus far (the combined records of their opponents is now 3-9), but the offensive numbers they have put up is absolutely outstanding, and the balance they've shown on offense is pretty formidable.
Old 10-01-2007, 05:16 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMWSackMachine View Post
It's going to be a long season for the Rams.

That said, we easily could have scored 50 in this game had we needed to. The 28 point cushion was not nearly indicative of how one-sided this game was.
Its already been a long season.