Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-01-2007, 07:13 PM    (permalink
SugarSean
Rookie

SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default ***new Official Boxing Thread***

I can't find the old one and there's no better time to start a new one than after last Saturdays fights. Berto looked good by knocking out his toughest test and the main event was just electric. I never really liked Jermain Taylor, but he showed me a lot in those first few rounds. Then, Kelly Pavlik just took over and closed the show like a champ. He's gonna be a huge star. Everybody can relate to the guy. He's an American-born white guy (most people in the US can relate to that), he's from a humble background and a struggling, rebuilding city (myself and many others from hurricane ravaged places can relate) and he's humble, well-spoken and a vicious knockout artist. Everybody likes those things. I can't wait to see the guy back in the ring in another big fight.

In addition to this, the upcoming months are filled with many of the best boxers fighting in megafights. Great time to be a boxing fan.