Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-15-2006, 09:01 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'cuse-213
im a huge syracuse fan but i im not a collge basketball genius. if youve heard of paul harris, hes a fresh. at cuse and starting off with a very good season.

hes already 20 and i was wondering his odds on him staying for a couple years.

also how goods cuse lookin..
Harris will be gone within 1-2 seasons. If he does great this season he will one and done. Most places have him declaring next season.
Old 11-15-2006, 09:07 PM    (permalink
eazyb81
All-Pro

eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.

Oral Roberts - 78

Kansas - 71

Again, Self is a great recruiter, but not even close to being a great coach. To lose to a team like Oral Roberts in Allen Fieldhouse is just pathetic, especially considering the talent this team has.

ROCK.........CHALK...........

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown

If Chase Daniel finishes top 5 in the Heisman I'll cut my balls off.

2008 COTTON BOWL CHAMPIONS
eazyb81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 09:18 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eazyb81
Oral Roberts - 78

Kansas - 71

Again, Self is a great recruiter, but not even close to being a great coach. To lose to a team like Oral Roberts in Allen Fieldhouse is just pathetic, especially considering the talent this team has.

Sweet. Come on Vandy.
Old 11-15-2006, 09:20 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Oral Roberts - 78

Kansas - 71

It's not Self's fault they shot 50% from the free throw line.
Old 11-15-2006, 09:32 PM    (permalink
eazyb81
All-Pro

eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49
Quote:
Oral Roberts - 78

Kansas - 71

Please, they were playing Oral freakin' Roberts.....it should never have come down to free throws.

Self has become the poster boy for losing games against mediocre competition.

Bucknell, Bradley, Richmond, Oral Roberts......can anyone name a big win he's had?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown

If Chase Daniel finishes top 5 in the Heisman I'll cut my balls off.

2008 COTTON BOWL CHAMPIONS
eazyb81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 09:34 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bahahaha

oh Kansas
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 09:37 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah Kentucky! Late game run to pull out the W.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 09:45 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Oral Roberts - 78

Kansas - 71

Please, they were playing Oral freakin' Roberts.....it should never have come down to free throws.

Bucknell, Bradley, Richmond, Oral Roberts......can anyone name a big win he's had?

At what point should players get blame?they need to not turn the ball over and I know they have to work on it in practice and make shots it comes down to KU could'nt buy a shot
Old 11-15-2006, 10:07 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Oral Roberts - 78

Kansas - 71

Again, Self is a bad coach and a great recruiter. It's darn right terrible what he's doing to that program.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 11:34 PM    (permalink
danman253

Tyler Hansbrough=Man Beast.

Brandon Wright=the next KG
Old 11-15-2006, 11:56 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wright, Ellington, Lawson are much better than May, Felton, McCants. If UNC doesn't win a national championship this year or next I'd be amazed. Add those 3 great FM to Hansbrough, Terry, Green, Ginyard, Frasor, Miller and you have the most talented team in the country. By the time the tourney comes around UNC is going to be ready for any game.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 12:09 AM    (permalink
Nerv

For having the most talented team in the country, Bucknell sure gave you a hell of a run. Yes they are a solid mid major program but they arent suppose to be in UNC's league.

A lot of highly ranked teams are looking bad against their early season cupcake opponents, I already think this March Madness is primed to be upset happy.
Old 11-16-2006, 12:15 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerv
For having the most talented team in the country, Bucknell sure gave you a hell of a run. Yes they are a solid mid major program but they arent suppose to be in UNC's league.

A lot of highly ranked teams are looking bad against their early season cupcake opponents, I already think this March Madness is primed to be upset happy.
Well it was Winthrop not Bucknell. I'll guarantee you also that Winthrop makes it to at least the 2nd round of the tourney this year. Also, UNC starts and plays all freshmen and sophmore so it is going to take more than 2 games to get their chemistry together. They have the most talent though which is going to get them through a lot of close games early in the season.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-16-2006, 12:19 AM    (permalink
Nerv

Was it Winthrop? Man I watched more than half of that game and I didnt even get the teams right. Well, theyre both pretty good smaller conference teams.
Old 11-16-2006, 06:06 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

St Jons vs Maryland tonight at the Garden, pretty pumped. Its my 1st game at the garden for the Red Storm. I think we have a shot.
Old 11-16-2006, 07:29 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Kansas State runs over Rutgers in New Jersey. Way to go Huggins (2-0) I love it. He is the man.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 07:38 AM    (permalink
danman253

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerv

Well it was Winthrop not Bucknell. I'll guarantee you also that Winthrop makes it to at least the 2nd round of the tourney this year. Also, UNC starts and plays all freshmen and sophmore so it is going to take more than 2 games to get their chemistry together. They have the most talent though which is going to get them through a lot of close games early in the season.
Also UNC is young so experiance will come in time. They should have prolly won by more you could see the freshamn mistakes they were making. In time they will become more refined. Ellington will be the next Raymond Felton. Explosive a speedy and has an improving shot.

This team reminds me a lot of '95 Arkansas, who did not have the experiance factor bt had so much talent and depth that they ran the table.
Old 11-16-2006, 12:25 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I really believe this trio of freshmen is more talented than the Dougherty trio.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-16-2006, 12:26 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLeaf#1
Kansas State runs over Rutgers in New Jersey. Way to go Huggins (2-0) I love it. He is the man.
Rutgers Bball right now is a bad state so I wouldn't get too excited over the win. Rutgers lost Douby to the NBA and Fred Hill is just starting to put the pieces back together since this is his first year as coach.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-16-2006, 12:33 PM    (permalink
danman253

Quote:
I really believe this trio of freshmen is more talented than the Dougherty trio.
For sure it is. Felton, McCants, and may all needed to develop a lot. Wright needs a little fine tuning but looks NBA ready. Ellington reminds me soooooo much of felton. Lawson will be great too. Not to Mention Hansbrough could win the wooden award, and Bobby Frasor is solid too, and there is the senior leadership with Reyshawn Terry.
Old 11-16-2006, 01:09 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by danman253
Quote:
For sure it is. Felton, McCants, and may all needed to develop a lot. Wright needs a little fine tuning but looks NBA ready. Ellington reminds me soooooo much of felton. Lawson will be great too. Not to Mention Hansbrough could win the wooden award, and Bobby Frasor is solid too, and there is the senior leadership with Reyshawn Terry.
I think Terry is going to have sort of a down year compared to last year. They needed him to do alot more last year than he'll have to do this year. Wright has some handle on him for a big man.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-16-2006, 02:31 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kansas losing makes me feel all warm inside. It's the only Missouri fans have going for them is Self's team losing to inferior opponents.
Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 06:00 PM    (permalink
Bearsfan123
Pro Bowler

Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

how are the Illini doing?

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
Jimmy Buckets <3
Bearsfan123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 06:03 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Wright, Ellington, Lawson are much better than May, Felton, McCants. If UNC doesn't win a national championship this year or next I'd be amazed. Add those 3 great FM to Hansbrough, Terry, Green, Ginyard, Frasor, Miller and you have the most talented team in the country. By the time the tourney comes around UNC is going to be ready for any game.
Its definitely a good group, And I'm loving their chances this year
Still, McCants was possibly my favorite college player ever
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 06:16 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danman253
Quote:
Except for the fact hes a bout 50-60 lbs underweight. At 200 lb's hed be eaten alive in the post in the NBA.