Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-16-2006, 06:21 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearsfan123
how are the Illini doing?
they are 2-0 they beat Jackson State last night, while missing Brian Randle, Jamar Smith and Rich McBride. They have been pretty good. Chester Fraizer looks to be a solid PG. With Jamar out for 4-6 weeks that hurts at SG but McBride will be back in two games, until then look for Trent Meacham and Calvin Brock to log minutes there. The front court should be pretty good though with Shaun Pruitt and Warren Carter. Look out for Brain Carwell he should be good.
Old 11-16-2006, 06:41 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LtisNo1
Quote:
they are 2-0 they beat Jackson State last night, while missing Brian Randle, Jamar Smith and Rich McBride. They have been pretty good. Chester Fraizer looks to be a solid PG. With Jamar out for 4-6 weeks that hurts at SG but McBride will be back in two games, until then look for Trent Meacham and Calvin Brock to log minutes there. The front court should be pretty good though with Shaun Pruitt and Warren Carter. Look out for Brain Carwell he should be good.
plus they got richard semrau, he went to school in the same city as me and we played them. pretty good, has a solid shot, and is a tall mother ******
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 07:09 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess
Quote:
Originally Posted by LtisNo1
Quote:
plus they got richard semrau, he went to school in the same city as me and we played them. pretty good, has a solid shot, and is a tall mother ******
yeah he should be a solid player for them
Old 11-16-2006, 07:29 PM    (permalink
eazyb81
All-Pro

eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Schubert
St Jons vs Maryland tonight at the Garden, pretty pumped. Its my 1st game at the garden for the Red Storm. I think we have a shot.
I'm guessing Rob isn't having a good time.......St Johns is getting run out of the building.

Last I checked the Terps were up 60-23.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown

If Chase Daniel finishes top 5 in the Heisman I'll cut my balls off.

2008 COTTON BOWL CHAMPIONS
eazyb81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 07:39 PM    (permalink
FlutiesDropKick
Pro Bowler

FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eazyb81
Quote:
St Jons vs Maryland tonight at the Garden, pretty pumped. Its my 1st game at the garden for the Red Storm. I think we have a shot.
I'm guessing Rob isn't having a good time.......St Johns is getting run out of the building.

after the days of Marus Hatten and the days before of the legend Bootsy Thornton its never fun being a St. Johns fan

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)
FlutiesDropKick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 07:54 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Played a great game against Austin Peay in their first game and won by 45.

Last night they played a crappy 1st half, but missing 3 starters you can see why that happened. When they turned it on against Jackson State it wasn't even close.

Frazier is a stud. Just needs to limit TO's and improve his free throw shooting which will both come with time. You want to see 40 minutes of non-stop intensity, watch this kid play.

Once we get Randle, Smith, and McBride back; we'll be a scary team.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 07:59 PM    (permalink
dcarey20
Pro Bowler

dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Quote:

Ekene Ibekwe is playing incredibly....Mike Jones is a beast too.
Old 11-16-2006, 08:34 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcarey20
Quote:
Quote:

Ekene Ibekwe is playing incredibly....Mike Jones is a beast too.
Ibekwe= Beast. Him and Gist need to live up to their potential.
Old 11-17-2006, 12:08 AM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What a game by Michigan State.
Old 11-17-2006, 12:10 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you haven't heard yet Randle is out 4-6 weeks, he's getting groin surgery tomorrow in Philly. This year sucks so far!!! :evil:

And I posted it in the wrong thread the first time. :evil:

Quote:
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
Old 11-17-2006, 08:14 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Big game tommorow my GMase Patriots vs. Wichita State.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 04:25 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

nicely done MSU

gotta love 4 games in 5 days for the Bulls. Lets beat those hurricanes
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 06:39 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Ok yea so Kevin Durant is AWESOME. Jesus he's good. So smooth offensively. He's got KG size, with Tracy McGrady ability, and D-Wade athleticism. I question his defensive abilities (although he does try). But man this kid is talented.

Oh and Go Illini. Without 3 starters again tonight against a tough Georgia Southern team. Can't wait to get McBride back for some veteran leadership and scoring in 2 games. :D

Quote:
Old 11-17-2006, 06:44 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yup Durant is amazing.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 09:40 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Illinois won by 35 tonight against a GS team that almost beat the Dookies at Cameron. And we didn't have 3 starters.

I still ponder and wonder how we aren't AT LEAST a top 25 team. :?

Indiana almost lost it again. My god. What the hell is wrong with that team? Indiana friggin State are you kidding me? And at home. Ugh...Not that I'm angry they're playing bad but jesus. :roll:

Quote:
Old 11-17-2006, 11:53 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Durant, beyond exceptional athletic ability, hasn't looked all too impressive to me. I'm waiting for him to take over a game so I know he has the passion. Otherwise, he won't be worth much more than a Charlie V, or potentially a toned down Vinsanity.
Old 11-18-2006, 12:02 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetedginnshow
Durant, beyond exceptional athletic ability, hasn't looked all too impressive to me. I'm waiting for him to take over a game so I know he has the passion. Otherwise, he won't be worth much more than a Charlie V, or potentially a toned down Vinsanity.
He's played a whopping 4 games...
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 12:06 AM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetedginnshow
He's played a whopping 4 games...
So I can't expect more out of him? Oh, okay.
Old 11-18-2006, 06:50 AM    (permalink

We are terrible at closing out games.
Old 11-18-2006, 09:12 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway
Haha my Illini Loyalty wants to say something but I'll pass on it.

Quote:
Old 11-18-2006, 06:30 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34
Quote:
SAY IT!! :evil:
Old 11-18-2006, 06:51 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just learned that Jeremy Fears transferred to Bradley. I rmemeber him, Troutman, and Leon Williams as the trifecta from hell from that damn Ohio Bobcats team 2 years ago. They were supposed to be the midm jaor team that did really well and then had a good tourney run. Instead the whole MAC suffered from mediocrity and most people forgot about them
Old 11-18-2006, 07:49 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34
Quote:
SAY IT!! :evil:
Ok cards; but you asked for it.

You guys are just plain bad. There's no way around it. Sampscum's style of play is terrible. Which is why you guys are struggling offensively in long stretches. You praud up and down the court and you get no flow going. With guys like White, Wilmont, and Calloway you should not be doing as bad as you are (you could be 0-3 very easily). Ugh it's like watching paint dry with his offense.

You have no bench whatsoever. Your backup bigs are terrible and if DJ goes out; you're like a soft mid-major team. I think unless something changes you guys are in for a long, long conference season. Sampson is not going to last in the Big 10. I hate his style of play and IMO he's not as good as people made him out to be. He should have done more in Okie with the talent he brought in. He's going to nothing but give controversy to that school with his past sanctions; and he's a selfless piece of crap. My friends who are IU fans hated the hiring.

I respect the tradition and the university (even though I can't stand your school) and it really pained me to see them hire Sanctions.

Quote:
Old 11-18-2006, 09:34 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Buffalo wins!
Buffalo beats an ACC team (Miami)!!
Old 11-18-2006, 09:40 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee
Buffalo wins!
Buffalo beats an ACC team (Miami)!!
Aka Buffalo beats the worst ACC Basketball team, who is equivalent to a mid-major team. :D

Good win though.

Quote: