Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 10-01-2007, 08:57 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The pass defense definitely worried me coming in. I didn't trust any of the CBs and Reddick going down hurt the safeties. The only DB I trust is Kenny.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 11:26 AM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can honestly say that was the worst roughing the passer call in the history of the NFL or College football, there is no competition for a call that bad.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 11:29 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
I can honestly say that was the worst roughing the passer call in the history of the NFL or College football, there is no competition for a call that bad.
Yea, he didn't touch the QB. That is ridiculous, it just cost us 3 points.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 10-06-2007, 11:31 AM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Yea, he didn't touch the QB. That is ridiculous, it just cost us 3 points.
Yeah I don't know how you miss something that bad.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
Old 10-06-2007, 11:32 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Ryan Hill did something good. :o

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 10-06-2007, 12:13 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Holy s**t, I've never seen a Miami team play worse.. EVER.
Old 10-06-2007, 01:02 PM    (permalink
V. Young
Rookie

V. Young hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

UNC is owning. Way to go canes.
V. Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 01:37 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Randy Shannon must have woken those boys up.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 10-06-2007, 02:32 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

I'm really disappointed with the Canes in these last 5 minutes they have to rely on an onside kick now...

Old 10-06-2007, 02:35 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

MARVE! MARVE! MARVE! MARVE! MARVE! Seriously, I'm pretty sure he's practicing some, I wouldn't mind seeing him when he's all the way back.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 10-06-2007, 02:47 PM    (permalink
RonnieRun23
Rookie

RonnieRun23 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

At least they didn't give up after halftime.
RonnieRun23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 02:55 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's was the worst game I have ever seen Miami play

MARVE!!!
Old 10-07-2007, 12:36 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think Miami is good enough to have a post named for them.
Old 10-08-2007, 09:04 AM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really do hate Kyle Wright with a passion. He may be the worst Quarterback ever to play college football. I would kill to have Brock back. Marve better get in there SOON!

Dolphins Dream Offseason 2014: Re-Sign Paul Soliai and Brent Grimes. Sign Brandon Albert, Sam Shields & Rashad Jennings. The Draft: 1. Kelvin Benjamin 2. Xavier Su'a-Filo 3. Seantrel Henderson 4. Xavier Grimble 5. Dion Bailey 6. Jalen Saunders 7. Nevin Lawson
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 09:22 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebow305 View Post
I really do hate Kyle Wright with a passion. He may be the worst Quarterback ever to play college football. I would kill to have Brock back. Marve better get in there SOON!
Definitely one of the most overrated qbs ive ever seen. He was so highly recruited coming out of highschool. That just goes to show you some of them top 100 lists dont mean anything.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 09:29 AM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebow305 View Post
I just don't understand him. He could go 9/9 on a drive and look unstoppable and then he forces a pick right on the numbers of a defender, with more defenders behind him. 5th year seniors are supposed to be a little more consistent.

Now I just have to come to the realization that it's just gonna be another one of those seasons, even though I thought differently for a while. Really disappointing.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 09:30 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
I just don't understand him. He could go 9/9 on a drive and look unstoppable and then he forces a pick right on the numbers of a defender, with more defenders behind him. 5th year seniors are supposed to be a little more consistent.

Now I just have to come to the realization that it's just gonna be another one of those seasons, even though I thought differently for a while. Really disappointing.
He made some poor throws on Saturday. Im with you I dont understand him either. Like you said sometimes he looks great and sometimes he looks so bad.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 01:42 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

I think he started to get too confident, as well as trying to force things because he thought he had to make a play. While that was ridiculously frustrating to watch, I still think Wright can bounce back and go back to being the game manager and taking what is given rather than forcing things. I'm not giving up on this season, with the parody going on in college football it's not shocking to see us lose to an inferior team, hopefully the team uses this as motivation and doesn't come out flat again. If we can finish 4-2 and get some key wins against FSU, VT or BC then I think his season wasn't a total waste. I didn't really see an ACC championship as realistic even after the A&M game, so as long as we don't just go into a hole and finish 6-6 like last year I'll be some what happy with the season.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 10-09-2007, 09:43 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think he started to get too confident, as well as trying to force things because he thought he had to make a play. While that was ridiculously frustrating to watch, I still think Wright can bounce back and go back to being the game manager and taking what is given rather than forcing things. I'm not giving up on this season, with the parody going on in college football it's not shocking to see us lose to an inferior team, hopefully the team uses this as motivation and doesn't come out flat again. If we can finish 4-2 and get some key wins against FSU, VT or BC then I think his season wasn't a total waste. I didn't really see an ACC championship as realistic even after the A&M game, so as long as we don't just go into a hole and finish 6-6 like last year I'll be some what happy with the season.
I was just thinking that earlier today. There's enough parity in the ACC that we can still afford to lose one of the FSU, BC, VT pack and be in the mix for the title game. I still think VT is very weak (offensively) and it will be between us, them and Virginia. Worst case scenario is Gator, Chick-Fil-A or Champs Sports bowl, assuming we don't collapse.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 08:50 PM    (permalink
jbeans187
Veteran

jbeans187 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.jbeans187 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

McCarthy is out for sat. Who's gonna fill in?

Leroy Smith - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGD6XnAsNs
jbeans187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 06:40 PM    (permalink
RonnieRun23
Rookie

RonnieRun23 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Gooden will take McCarthy's spot, and Sharpton will start at MLB.

anybody else going to the game tomorrow? It's gonna be my 2nd to last game at the OB
RonnieRun23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 06:47 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

I'm pretty sure Sharpton is actually taking Adkins spot and Houston is going to fill in for McCarthy, with Gooden staying inside.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 10-12-2007, 07:03 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wanted to ask Canes fan what they thought of their current commits for 08 Forston, Johnson, A. Johnson all look like studs. Anybody else big-time looking at Da U and what do you think of your class?
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 07:17 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

I'm loving so far. If we can get Patchan too it would be sick. I haven't really heard anything lately other than the commits visiting.

If someone steals PJ I'm gonna kill some one though.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 10-12-2007, 07:32 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm loving so far. If we can get Patchan too it would be sick. I haven't really heard anything lately other than the commits visiting.

If someone steals PJ I'm gonna kill some one though.
I would too if he were a Michigan commit. Kid's some serious skills. If Boubacar Cissoko were 3 inches taller we'd have a serious battle for the #1 CB though ;)
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote