Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-19-2006, 11:05 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee
and to match your homerism, I give a write-in vote to Lionel Gates
I'll see your homerism and raise you with a vote for JJ Arrington.
that's not even funny, dont even mention that name. hahah
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 11:05 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal
I hate how people are all picking Gore because he has been good this year. Has everyone forgotten the season Caddy had last year? Just because the entire TB team has played bad doesn't make Williams a bad player.
I love Caddy, but through 10 games this year, Gore has almost surpassed Caddy's numbers from all of last year, rushing and receiving. Like I said, he needs to control the fumbling problem though.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 11:06 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean
Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee
and to match your homerism, I give a write-in vote to Lionel Gates
I'll see your homerism and raise you with a vote for JJ Arrington.
that's not even funny, dont even mention that name. hahah
hmmm :? :|
Old 11-19-2006, 11:09 PM    (permalink
Larry
Veteran

Larry is a cocksman.Larry is a cocksman.Larry is a cocksman.Larry is a cocksman.Larry is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pit Bull #53
Quote:
I hate how people are all picking Gore because he has been good this year. Has everyone forgotten the season Caddy had last year? Just because the entire TB team has played bad doesn't make Williams a bad player.
I love Caddy, but through 10 games this year, Gore has almost surpassed Caddy's numbers from all of last year, rushing and receiving. Like I said, he needs to control the fumbling problem though.
Not yet
Old 11-19-2006, 11:12 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

njx9 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Damien Nash.
QFT.
njx9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 11:12 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry
Quote:
Quote:
Not yet
That's why he said almost. :?
Old 11-20-2006, 12:02 AM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
Quote:
Damien Nash.
QFT.
You're kidding, right?

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 12:21 AM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akili Smith SF QB
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
Quote:
Damien Nash.
QFT.
You're kidding, right?
yes
Old 11-20-2006, 12:34 AM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

id love to see the day when people can understand simple sarcasm
7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 01:43 AM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-11
No offense guy, but I did understand it the first time, but when it was quoted for truth a second time, I had to ask if that was supposed to be sarcasm.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 04:18 AM    (permalink
16_SFfan_80
Rookie

16_SFfan_80 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51
Yet again another thread that looks like a question but is really just a fan's sly way of saying "my player is better than yours". Yes of course Gore is the best so far. Who is the best linebacker from New Mexico? Maybe I should make my own thread.

By the way, I voted Ronnie Brown just to spite you. :twisted:

Don't hate. You have to let me enjoy this. When's the last time the Niners were at .500?

"I'm going for 2,200 (yards) next year," Gore said. "That's the record, isn't it? Yeah, I'll get that."
16_SFfan_80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 05:04 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My homeristic nature would lead me to choose Caddy..But if I took him out I would have to take Ronnie

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 05:47 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner
Alvin Pearman.
Heh...

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 06:08 AM    (permalink
OzTitan
Pro Bowler

OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-11
Personally, I'd love to see the day when people executing sarcasm on the Internet realize it is unemotional, untoned text to everyone else :P

And I picked Gore because I think he is just the better back from what i've seen from all of them. Ronnie and Caddy are solid but Gore has really stepped it up this year. Breaking 1000 yards by the end of week 11 is pretty damn impressive.
OzTitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 06:21 AM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry
Quote:
Frank was averaging over 5 yards a carry last year so I don't see your point.
No kidding, after last year I was so high on this guy that I drafted him for almost every single fantasy football team of mine.....payed off well 8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 07:10 AM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

by #'s .. Gore

By Pure Running ability.... Jacobs.
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 08:16 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 16_SFfan_80
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51
Yet again another thread that looks like a question but is really just a fan's sly way of saying "my player is better than yours". Yes of course Gore is the best so far. Who is the best linebacker from New Mexico? Maybe I should make my own thread.

By the way, I voted Ronnie Brown just to spite you. :twisted:

Don't hate. You have to let me enjoy this. When's the last time the Niners were at .500?

Fair enough. By the way, I'm a huge Gore fan. He should be a Pro-Bowler this year.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 11:31 AM    (permalink
70challenger457

I think it's a close between gore and brown. One thing you have to look at is the crappy o-line that ronnie has to work with but you can't look past the numbers Gore has been better, doesn't matter for me though, both are on my fantasy team
Old 11-20-2006, 01:09 PM    (permalink
MagnumGator
Veteran

MagnumGator hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Gore has been amazing lately. I was never that impressed with him at Miami because I thought McGahee was one of the best players I had ever seen but Miami's offense had already started to fall apart in 2004 and combined with Gore's injuries, his college performance wasn't a good indicator.
MagnumGator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 01:32 PM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

portermvp84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

All of them except for a few or going through the sophmore slump. The best is either between Ronnie Brown or Cedric Benson. Right now I'm gonna have to go with either Barber or Gore.

Thanks to jackalope
portermvp84 is offline   Reply With Quote