Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-07-2007, 09:33 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLERSANTA View Post
Go as a girl I just pounded......Walk bow legged

I love Halloween. You can pick up so many chicks. I mean, do you know how many 5-8 year-olds for Trick-or-Treating?
A pedophiles dream.
Old 10-07-2007, 09:44 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ew.

i'm going as a lucha libre wrestler... or maybe as a school girl.
either way.
there's no chance.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 09:52 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

KILLERSANTA hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
A pedophiles dream.
And Michael Jackson
Old 10-08-2007, 05:40 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wear all red (if you want to go extreme, go with red spandex). Then glue a buttload of tampons to your body. Get a tricycle, ride it. You are officially the menstrual cycle.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 07:27 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

-it's kinda been done to death, but ya could just go around shirtless and say "i'm a premature ejaculator. i just came in my pants."

otherwise, if you wanna do a duo thing, my parent's had a good one. have somebody dress in a white robe with angel wings and a name tag that says "Paul" and have the other person hang small apples from their butt. you are the twin cities-Mini Apple Ass and St. Paul.

also, last year, my wife and i went as poop. she dressed it all brown with angel wings and a halo....she was holy ****. i just wore all brown, made a pointy brown hat and a name tag that said "Jack" so of course, I was Jack ****. If you have any part of a chicken costume, chicken **** is a strong possibility for ya too.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 06:26 PM    (permalink
justin sandy

im gonna go as michael vick and my son is gona be a pit bull
Old 10-14-2007, 06:29 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin sandy View Post
im gonna go as michael vick and my son is gona be a pit bull
You hate your son don't you?
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 06:32 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
Emo kid was mine last year.
LMAO this kid at my school had the best costume last year...

And this is him normally

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 06:34 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

haha thats hilarious.
Old 10-14-2007, 06:38 PM    (permalink
gbpackers0065
Pro Bowler

gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.

In college I painted myself green and glued leaves to myself and i was the jolly green giant. It only works if you're as tall as i am though
Old 10-14-2007, 06:43 PM    (permalink
justin sandy

last year i went as ted washington and stole all the kids candy
Old 10-15-2007, 01:23 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewing View Post
Trojan Man and hand out condoms to people.
I did this last year.

Wear a gray thermal and jeans and cover an empty tissue box with aluminum foil and have condoms sticking out the flap. Draw a change thing, and boom youre an instant condom dispenser.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 01:43 PM    (permalink
Hurricane Ditka
Team Leader
All-Pro

Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going as Ben from Knocked Up. Because well I look, dress and kind of act like Ben from Knocked Up. Damn Seth Rogen going and stealing my personality.

sig by VLS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
I don't care...
Hurricane Ditka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 02:02 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You can take a lot of play money and chips and such from board games and glue it to a cheap hat. You're then a "salary cap".

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 02:11 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've gone as beer pong before. Made the costume myself. You'll need a solid shirt or turtleneck. Put a piece of cardboard in between the shirt layers. Use fabric glue to affix ping pong balls and solo cups to your shirt in whatever pattern you want. I did this 3 Halloweens ago. Cost me about $20 to do the entire costume, and it went over well.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Old 10-15-2007, 03:40 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane Ditka View Post
I'm going as Ben from Knocked Up. Because well I look, dress and kind of act like Ben from Knocked Up. Damn Seth Rogen going and stealing my personality.
lol at the Charger-Raider game, people said i looked like the guy from knocked up, i get it a lot. Kinda sucks cause im not jewish lol.....but i wish i was? id be rich
Green Bay Scat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 03:49 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Yes, because stereotypes are always true...

Old 10-15-2007, 03:55 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
lol at the Charger-Raider game, people said i looked like the guy from knocked up, i get it a lot. Kinda sucks cause im not jewish lol.....but i wish i was? id be rich
Wow, you are an idiot.

Anyways, I think a wookie costume would be pretty hysterical, but I get the feeling it might be a bit expensive.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 04:22 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Not to mention hot/sweaty/not conducive to drinking.

Old 10-15-2007, 04:23 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

I hate wearing any kind of mask on Halloween. If you're not in a position where you can drink/eat/speak normally, you're either way too into it, or way too not into imbibing.

Old 10-15-2007, 04:44 PM    (permalink
JK17
Pro Bowler

JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.

Last year I decided to be God's Gift to Women. Get some wrapping paper, maybe a bow or something put it on. Get a sign TO: WOMEN, FROM: GOD and put it on your chest....not hilarious, but not a terrible idea....
JK17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 04:45 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

They sell most of your costume ideas on the internet.

Old 10-15-2007, 05:12 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93 View Post
Wear all red (if you want to go extreme, go with red spandex). Then glue a buttload of tampons to your body. Get a tricycle, ride it. You are officially the menstrual cycle.
Just be the menstrual cycle and be done with it, honestly...

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 05:15 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow Americans really go all out for Halloween don't they? It's not a big deal at all over here really once you are older than like 13 or so.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 05:16 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfan View Post
Wow Americans really go all out for Halloween don't they? It's not a big deal at all over here really once you are older than like 13 or so.
all it is, is a day were girls look like ***** and guys get drunk
Green Bay Scat is offline   Reply With Quote