Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Atlanta Falcons Team Forum

Atlanta Falcons Team Forum Discuss the Falcons

Old 10-09-2007, 09:07 PM    (permalink
falconsrule
Rookie

falconsrule hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Even though its a good chance we will get the majority of the money back I heard it still may take a long time before this situation is settle but hopefully everything is settle before the beggining of F/A next year.

Warrick Dunn=cut
Wanye Gandy=cut

Karlos Dansby= Arizona will re-sign him at the end of the year
Micheal Turner= I would love to have him on our team but if he is to expensive I would rather look someone else I say somewhere around 5-6M is okay for him.
falconsrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 10:11 PM    (permalink
scar988
All-Pro

scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
Blalock is learning a new position, I will expect improvement soon though.
yeah not to mention he has gone up against some damn good competition:
week 1 - Kevin & Pat Williams
week 2 - Henderson & Stroud
week 3 - Kris Jenkins
week 4 - Amobi Okoye
week 5 - Albert Haynesworth
that's a big group of solid DT's he lined up against. give him some time. the curve isn't being helped by the good players he is facing.

Owner of ScarDraft
Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report
scar988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 01:08 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Are you guys missing both your starting offensive tackles for this game?
Old 10-10-2007, 01:13 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes, our offense will be a disaster.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 01:14 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
Yes, our offense will be a disaster.
Once I read Weiner was out I made a bet on the Giants -3.
Old 10-10-2007, 03:34 PM    (permalink
D-Rod
Veteran

D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.

Yup, monday night could be brutal - not to mention the next few weeks, and possibly the whole season. Woo-hoo.
Old 10-10-2007, 05:17 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hmm Weiner's out, hopefully the Giants dont get too cocky
(hehe, Weiner, cocky...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 05:34 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. nice..
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 05:35 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
hmm Weiner's out, hopefully the Giants dont get too cocky
(hehe, Weiner, cocky...)

You suck at life.
Old 10-10-2007, 05:36 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
You suck at life.
yea, i admit, it was pretty bad lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 10:57 AM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
I am really excited to see Hall match up on Burress. Burress has such a height advantage. Hall could be made out to look like a fool this game.
Burress didn't do anything when Hall was on him last year.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 05:12 PM    (permalink
falconsrule
Rookie

falconsrule hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

R.Foster look pretty solid as a run blocker but his pass blocking scares me but I know we want leave him on an island against the Giants DE's.
falconsrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 10:27 AM    (permalink
DraftMichaelHuff
Veteran

DraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Rediculous, Crumpler has the hide to call out the coaching staff then put in a performance like that. Jaws was bagging out our WR core with stuff like "this same thing was the problem last year", but it wasnt the guys who were dropping the ball last year that were the problem, it was the 'oh so sensitive' veterans.

Crumpler dropped, i think 4 passes many of which on 3rd down, Dunn and Horn both dropped 2 at least. Roddy and Jenkins and Laurent all only dropped one. If the vets wanna vent, then they should at least man up on game day.

Btw i never bought into the Demmorio Williams hype, to me he has always been a fast guy and an ok tackler but mainly a small guy who makes horrible reads. Today he really put us behind the 8 ball in the 1st quarter. Also if anyone wants to see someone get owned have a look at Brooking's feeble attempt to tackle Droughens on his touchdown, one of the biggest trucks iv ever seen, Brooking bounced off like he was KOed on impact.

At the moment, looking ahead, this offseason should consist of,
1. keep Abe motivated (beast, but he wont stay like that if he keeps forcing fumbles and then 4 plays later he is back out on D again)
2. Re-sign Boley and Hall
3. Keep faith in Roddy, Jenkins, Laurent, Norwood, Blaylock and Houston to be our future at their respective positions
4. Clean out/upgrade every other spot, (or at least attempt to)

Last edited by DraftMichaelHuff : 10-16-2007 at 10:30 AM.
DraftMichaelHuff is offline   Reply With Quote