Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-15-2007, 05:18 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
all it is, is a day were girls look like ***** and guys get drunk
In that case, fair play to you all and good luck with the costumes!

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 07:37 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfan View Post
Wow Americans really go all out for Halloween don't they? It's not a big deal at all over here really once you are older than like 13 or so.
Halloween parties are always a good time. Girls love an excuse to dress like *****. :D
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 11:22 PM    (permalink
tEk
Veteran

tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Lieutenant Jim Dangle - Reno 911( and i have some hairy ass legs)

Hitman D
tEk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 01:01 AM    (permalink
SugarSean
Rookie

SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I went to Halloween last year as a weirdo. I had like a blonde wig and the spiked bracelets and top hat with red glitter on it and I had a whole bunch of fake piercings everywhere on my face. It was pretty tight, but my favorite costume was when I was a throwback basketball player in high school. I had the huge Dr. J wig and a tight ass jersey with some tight ass shorts.

This year I'm goin as Jiff from the movie Bowfinger. It should be great.
Old 10-16-2007, 06:12 PM    (permalink
skarocksoi
Veteran

skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Buddy costumes are always fun. The key to any costume is staying in character all night. My friend and I went as the Blues Brothers and stayed in character at every party we went to. The only trouble is with a pair costume is that you have to stay together the whole time.
skarocksoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 02:39 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarocksoi View Post
Buddy costumes are always fun. The key to any costume is staying in character all night. My friend and I went as the Blues Brothers and stayed in character at every party we went to. The only trouble is with a pair costume is that you have to stay together the whole time.
Depends what your pair costume is. If you're Beavis and Butthead, Mario & Luigi, Dumb & Dumber, etc., it can be necessary. Still, my buddy went as an engagement ring last year, and his gf went as "Always the Bridesmaid, Never the Bride". The ring stood apart as hilarious, but she needed him to be legitimately funny.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 02:39 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Btw, I have changed my mind, and I am now going as:

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Old 10-17-2007, 02:53 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man Bear Pig ftw

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 02:55 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

If someone could pull that off, it would be awesome.

Old 10-17-2007, 02:59 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
If someone could pull that off, it would be awesome.
Best costume ever.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 03:00 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Not really ever. Many people wouldn't understand what it was.

Old 10-17-2007, 05:35 PM    (permalink
skarocksoi
Veteran

skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
Btw, I have changed my mind, and I am now going as:

If you go as the Hamburgler you have to go into a McDonalds and run around all shady-like. Then, after making your presence known, wait until somebody's order comes up and then steal it. If you don't want to steal someone elses food, just have a friend order something and take his. It would be best to do this in a college town when everyone is drunk, but I'm sure people would get a kick out of it any other time.
skarocksoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 07:46 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll be going as Super Mario (hopefully). I think my roommate will be Luigi and then we're trying to get a Yoshi so we can ride it around Illinois State's Campus, haha.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 12:46 AM    (permalink
Hurricane Ditka
Team Leader
All-Pro

Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
I'll be going as Super Mario (hopefully). I think my roommate will be Luigi and then we're trying to get a Yoshi so we can ride it around Illinois State's Campus, haha.
Where're you going on ISU's campus. For I am here now.

sig by VLS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
I don't care...
Hurricane Ditka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 12:57 AM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Going naked is fun, until the cops show up, then its a riot

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 01:18 AM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

Rex Grossman
Nitschke-Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 06:16 AM    (permalink
EvilMonkey
Veteran

EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

me and a couple friends have been watching the local goodwill and have found a bunch of yellow sport coats and are making some ABC patches to put on them find some fake microphones and are will be the original MNF crew. Havent decided who i'm gonna be yet so dont know if I'm gonna have to work on my Howard Cosell voice or my Keith Jackson "Whoa, Nelly!!" impersonation.
Old 10-18-2007, 07:47 AM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm gonna be Bob Ross

NIN1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 08:10 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarocksoi View Post
If you go as the Hamburgler you have to go into a McDonalds and run around all shady-like. Then, after making your presence known, wait until somebody's order comes up and then steal it. If you don't want to steal someone elses food, just have a friend order something and take his. It would be best to do this in a college town when everyone is drunk, but I'm sure people would get a kick out of it any other time.
I like the way you think. I may actually do it!

Old 10-18-2007, 08:18 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am taking a large cardboard box, cutting arm holes and covering it in foil, with large letters on the front and back that say: "WMD."

It's not too original or great but I didn't have any good ideas.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 09:29 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

That's really not funny or cool at all. You might as well put a lampshade on your head and just go as a "One Night Stand"

Old 10-18-2007, 11:29 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrentN View Post
I am taking a large cardboard box, cutting arm holes and covering it in foil, with large letters on the front and back that say: "WMD."

It's not too original or great but I didn't have any good ideas.
You shouldn't make fun of WMDs house like that. It's not his fault he lives in a shiny box.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 11:34 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Ha! Nice. BURN!!!!

Old 10-18-2007, 04:40 PM    (permalink
Hurricane Ditka
Team Leader
All-Pro

Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going thrifting later this week or next to make my costume, decided to go as Hunter S Thompson. It'll probably look like ****, but it gives me an excuse to be a crazy asshole

sig by VLS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
I don't care...
Hurricane Ditka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 08:42 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Halloween in general gives everyone an excuse to be a moron. There's just more leeway this way.