Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 10-21-2007, 11:14 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
...wait there is kick return yards?
that's why i always start Ted Ginn Jr.

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 11:45 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Garrard & Harrison now need to combine for 8 points for me to win

btw did anyone else's kicker carry them this week?
Old 10-22-2007, 12:00 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown View Post
I'm sorry I assumed it would be normal. When did you get the bright idea for return yards? It's so different, you think you'd mention it when people signed up. It makes horrible players into studs.
There's your problem. Have you ever been in any leagues with 20+ players before? Return yards are the norm.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 12:01 AM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
There's your problem. Have you ever been in any leagues with 20+ players before? Return yards are the norm.
Really? I'm sure that's unusual or anything. Because Glenn Holt is totally a dominating player.
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 12:02 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

D-Unit is the best GM in this league by far and its not even fair

Old 10-22-2007, 12:08 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
D-Unit is the best GM in this league by far and its not even fair
Why do you say that? I'm 4-2...
Old 10-22-2007, 12:37 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Denver's D pulls thru and gets me 16!

I win by 0.5!

The Tom Landry division just got more exciting baby!

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 01:14 AM    (permalink
Nerv

Haha D I think it was your hope that people wouldnt check the return yards thing ;) Thats why you drafted half the good return men in the NFL lol You also edited the league point structure about 7 times before the draft.

Last edited by Nerv : 10-22-2007 at 01:16 AM.
Old 10-22-2007, 02:01 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerv View Post
Haha D I think it was your hope that people wouldnt check the return yards thing ;) Thats why you drafted half the good return men in the NFL lol You also edited the league point structure about 7 times before the draft.
Oh don't try to make up BS just because you didn't realize it yourself either.

I never changed the league point structure, not even once. All the transactions can be seen in full detail for all the league to see.

What a crock.
Old 10-22-2007, 02:19 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Enough of this.. enough!

NOW... Everyone bask in my greatness! 0.5 point win. whew.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 02:32 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
Enough of this.. enough!

NOW... Everyone bask in my greatness! 0.5 point win. whew.
Congrats. Thanks for taking down scotty. That is HUUUUGE for our division. Tight race.
Old 10-22-2007, 02:50 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

Quote:
Congrats. Thanks for taking down scotty. That is HUUUUGE for our division. Tight race.

yea it's just like the NFC South any1 can win it

Old 10-22-2007, 03:53 AM    (permalink
Nerv

Well I was wrong about the point changes, I went backed and looked at the league announcement changes I remembered and they were schedule changes. But ive still got my eye on you Mr Unit. Since my wink couldnt display sarcasm to anyone earlier Ill just say /sarcasm from here on out.
Old 10-22-2007, 04:01 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerv View Post
Well I was wrong about the point changes, I went backed and looked at the league announcement changes I remembered and they were schedule changes. But ive still got my eye on you Mr Unit. Since my wink couldnt display sarcasm to anyone earlier Ill just say /sarcasm from here on out.
Glad you found the truth. I've got two eyes on you, Perv. ;)
Old 10-22-2007, 02:50 PM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I lose if Reggie Wayne, Dallas Clark, and Vinatieri combine for 35 points.
Old 10-22-2007, 03:03 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to lose for the 3rd straight week...and no Romo or T.O. this week.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 03:49 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

om soo mad right now, it's unbelievable. Losing by HALF A POINT!!! oh yea, and Ronnie Brown goes down for the season. oh man this blows.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 03:50 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ricky Williams coming back soon right?
Old 10-22-2007, 04:06 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
om soo mad right now, it's unbelievable. Losing by HALF A POINT!!! oh yea, and Ronnie Brown goes down for the season. oh man this blows.
Glad to have ya in the division. :D
Old 10-22-2007, 04:07 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Glad to have ya in the division. :D
I'm still technically in 1st for now, but ouch, gonna be 4-3 uggh. I DEMAND A RECOUNT!!! it sucks, just a simple switch of LB's and i win. Oh well, it all depends on Brian Leonard now...
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 10-22-2007, 04:13 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
I'm still technically in 1st for now, but ouch, gonna be 4-3 uggh. I DEMAND A RECOUNT!!! it sucks, just a simple switch of LB's and i win. Oh well, it all depends on Brian Leonard now...
What was that trade I sent you again???

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Shockey / Zach Thomas for VD / Ward?
I'd really rather keep Shockey. His production will be much better than VD, and the fact it's a keeper doesnt give VD that much more value over Shockey
Shockey / old man Zach for VD / Ward / Hester?
damn you want shockey. I really dont want to deal him. LB's arent exactly hard to get over time in keeper leagues. and for now, he's a good 10 tackles a game.
Only because I have him in another league, and I'd like to not have to cheer for so many different players. Shockey for VD / Ward / Hester?
haha, well he's the only TE i have in my other leagues lol i always cheer for him, and would hate to see him do well for another fantasy team
Thanks for turning me down. You're my best friend.
Old 10-22-2007, 04:16 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
What was that trade I sent you again???

Thanks for turning me down. You're my best friend.
i hate you and love you all at the same time. It's such a mix of emotion. I think I'll be fine with the Ronnie injury. I've got some depth at WR since you gave me Amani. but still, I'm open to any trades to give me a QB or RB.
Quote:
Old 10-22-2007, 05:14 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Xio is 6-1 folks. Be afraid.

D-Unit intentionally left me off his custom made schedule. He knew it would assuredly be a loss in the standings for his team.
Old 10-22-2007, 05:18 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Xio is 6-1 folks. Be afraid.

D-Unit intentionally left me off his custom made schedule. He knew it would assuredly be a loss in the standings for his team.
Custom made??? LOL. I fixed it. Remember you came up to me telling me you had the same guy matched up with you 3 times??? A bunch of us had the same problem. Other than that ESPN did it.

How can I be afraid of a guy that I beat in the greatest Fantasy Baseball League???
Old 10-22-2007, 06:40 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm just saying, it's awfully coincidental . . . I hope we meet in the playoffs.