Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-21-2007, 03:57 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I remember one time I was playing this team, and all the parents for that team wore mirrors all over their clothes, and they'd try and blind you with them. I hated that team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 04:00 PM    (permalink
gbpackers0065
Pro Bowler

gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.

My High School had and still does have a huge rivalry with another school. I remember one time our old school President(who was a priest) got into a fight with a parent from the other team. I was on the field at the time so I didn't see it but I heard it was hilarious.
Old 10-21-2007, 04:12 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman4579 View Post
I hate when people name their kid something like Lexus, or Diamond. So you want them to be strippers?

I also hate when people name their kids like Mister or Sir. They always say "I gave him that name so people would always have to call him Sir, and show him respect." I've got an idea, how about you teach your kids to be good people that do something with their lives and they'll get that respect because they earned it.
Kind of like former Michigan RB Mister Simpson? I believe his brother's name was Sir. I'm assuming that's where you got that from.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 04:14 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
Kind of like former Michigan RB Mister Simpson? I believe his brother's name was Sir. I'm assuming that's where you got that from.
Exactly where I got that from. Mister Simpson for Michigan and Sir Darien Adams for Michigan State. I just find it really annoying.

Quote:

Old 10-21-2007, 04:53 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What's the deal with guys at the gym only working on their upper body? Do they not see that their legs are entirely disproportionate to their upper body? It's hilarious to me because they're built like a martini glass.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 05:25 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrentN View Post
What's the deal with guys at the gym only working on their upper body? Do they not see that their legs are entirely disproportionate to their upper body? It's hilarious to me because they're built like a martini glass.
Chicks do seem to like martini's I guess..................

Quote:

Old 10-21-2007, 08:19 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown View Post
But very little scoring.
Why do people like scoring so much? I guess americans just don't understand the beauty of the game.
Old 10-21-2007, 08:34 PM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutlerChris View Post
Lol, last year's playoffs, there were like 150 kids from my school at the game, and we were allll taunting the hell outta the other team. We yelled at the goalie "It's all your fault! It's all your fault!" and found out his name was Colin, so we were like "Cooooooooooooo-lllllllliiiiinnn.... Coooooooooooooooo-llllinnnn". And the game was rough so people got kicked out, and we would yell **** at their guys when they got taken out, they were SO pissed. It was the most fun I've ever had at a sporting event.
The ones at the Sens games are pretty good. But I hate when the goalie has a bad name for it. Like try doing that to Cam Ward. You'll be saying Waaaaaaaa-aaaaaaaaaaaaard! Waaaaaaaaaaaa-aaaaaaaaaaaaard!

Or when you do it to Brodeur it sounds like your chanting Broder.
Old 10-21-2007, 09:48 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrentN View Post
lmao there is this kid i play against for basketball.. he is so jacked in his upper body.. but he has the samllest legs you have ever seen.. so funny.. match this with a tuff looking apperance.. but a high squeaky vocie.. so funny

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 09:16 PM    (permalink
Creek
Hall of Famer
Pro Bowler

Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What's the deal with unfunny observations? I thought we had escaped the 1980's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuff View Post
Yeah, good joke. Awesome.
Creek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 09:18 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creek View Post
What's the deal with unfunny observations? I thought we had escaped the 1980's.
Not in here *points to heart* Not in here
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote