Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 10-22-2007, 09:29 PM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Me against BigDawg is going to end way too close...
Old 10-22-2007, 11:32 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
KCJ58 (72.5) Vs. WMD (76.5)

I have Joseph Addai left he has Fred Taylor could be very close
Game ends in a tie!

If I would've played Napoleon Harris instead of Lance Briggs, I would've won..

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 11:44 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

great Harrison and Garrard only needed to combine for 8 points for me to win and they got...3

BTW if you are a fan of anyone on my team you might want to trade for them because they will get hurt this year guaranteed.

it's the fenikz curse

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 11:44 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
Game ends in a tie!

If I would've played Napoleon Harris instead of Lance Briggs, I would've won..
isnt it if it's a tie the tiebraker would go through had the most points on the bench

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 12:07 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
isnt it if it's a tie the tiebraker would go through had the most points on the bench
I hope not.. because you've got me by half a point...

Old 10-23-2007, 12:56 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

D-Unit stole Jesse Chatman away from me :(

Old 10-23-2007, 01:04 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

beat WMD by .5 pints from my bench

Old 10-23-2007, 04:33 PM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Beat BigDawg by .5, and now the Bill Walsh division just got super interesting.
Old 10-23-2007, 05:13 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lots of wins by .5 !!

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 05:13 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
beat WMD by .5 pints from my bench
I hate you very much and plan on violating you by the end of the night.

Old 10-23-2007, 05:23 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
D-Unit stole Jesse Chatman away from me :(
And me, too.. Oh well..

If anyone is looking to trade.. I'll listen to offers for everyone. I know some, if not all, of you bogans are lazy so I'll post my team::

QB- Carson Palmer
RB- LaMont Jordan
RB- Fred Taylor
RB- Sammy Morris
RB- Michael Bennett
RB- DeShawn Wynn
WR- Chad Johnson
WR- Shaun McDonald
WR- Joe Jurevicius
TE- Jason Witten
TE- Chris Baker

LB- Lance Briggs
DL- Jared Allen
DL- DeWayne White
DB- Roy Williams
DB- Philip Buchanon
D/ST- New England Patriots
D/ST- Minnesota Vikings

K- Kris Brown

Last edited by WMD : 10-24-2007 at 12:07 AM.
Old 10-26-2007, 03:17 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone looking for a QB?

Donovan McNabb
Kurt Warner
Alex Smith

Can all be had... fairly easily...
D-Unit is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 03:28 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Anyone looking for a QB?

Donovan McNabb
Kurt Warner
Alex Smith

Can all be had... fairly easily...
Yes but how difficult is it to trade for them?

Old 10-28-2007, 08:09 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

Tom Brady Killed me today...

... if Mason Crosby breaks Rob Bironas field goal record i might still have a chance :)

Old 10-28-2007, 08:25 PM    (permalink
Nerv

7-1 now, looks like Xio and I will continue to hold down #1
Old 10-28-2007, 08:27 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerv View Post
7-1 now, looks like Xio and I will continue to hold down #1

Damn it, why didn't I start Mike Vrabel?

13 tackles, including 3 sacks. Also caught a TD pass from Brady. 30 points for my linebacker!

Ah well, I should still win barring a 5 TD performance from Bubba Franks or something, lol.
Old 10-28-2007, 08:39 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm beating coma by 23.5 so as long as the Broncos D and Nick Barnett don't outscore Travis Henry by that much I'll actually win

Old 10-28-2007, 08:43 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

5-3 for me most likely. I'm cool with treading water until the playoffs then actually having a chance rather than winning most of my games until the playoffs then getting royally ****** when Brady sat.
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 08:47 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

Knowing Belichick I could see Brady playing for at least half of all the games even when they have every thing locked up

Old 10-28-2007, 09:03 PM    (permalink
scar988
All-Pro

scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

by .5? wow. those were close games.... I won by like 35 without even using my best guys due to the bye... Schubert kinda mad a mistake and played Clemmens against Pennington at QB... idk what else happened...

Owner of ScarDraft
Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report
scar988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 08:12 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any slight chance of me losing to NIP this week went away with that 79 yard TD by James Jones.

7-1 baby!
Old 11-02-2007, 09:54 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Me and bigdawg shall battle for 1st place! I'm calling a victory for bigdawg by negative 4 points.
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 09:59 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

i need a QB D-Unit!

Old 11-03-2007, 07:11 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Tough one for D-Unit this week when he faces a tough CCB team that's starting Jake Delhomme at QB.

Old 11-04-2007, 08:49 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Looks like I have defeated Lions WMD . . . 8-1 baby!

I need to trade for a QB. If you have one, make me an offer please.