Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-24-2007, 01:33 AM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

A few places off the top of my head:

Dubai

Australia

Germany
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 01:39 AM    (permalink
Hurricane Ditka
Team Leader
All-Pro

Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
I almost had to live there for 3 years
We were just outside of Barstow, on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold....

Couldn't resist.

sig by VLS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
I don't care...
Hurricane Ditka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 02:12 AM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

Im going to the UK next fall for a semester and while im there hopefully ill get to see other parts of europe, but id also like to visit austrailia and mexico. ive already got most of the U.S. and Toronto pretty much counts as all of canada to me so im probably done there too.
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 07:23 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sweden
Greece
Australia
Thailand

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 07:41 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-11 View Post
Do you enjoy being shot in a drug fueled rampage?
Quote:
Originally Posted by islandboy843 View Post
No.

He just want the finiest breast milks.
Neither, but I would enjoy going back to the country where my where my family came from, just to get back to my roots and visit the places my dad grew up, and see the beautiful temples I've heard about since I was a kid, and walk the fields where dozens of my family members I've never even met were executed, you know just to show some respect and all. But hey, good attempt at some jokes there fellas.
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 03:04 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrentN View Post
Might I ask why?
Im an Oklahoma Fan. I've just always wanted to go to Texas.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 03:05 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

where ever i can kill someone/thing and not get in trouble......byaw
Green Bay Scat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 05:43 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dubai is a place to go
Old 10-24-2007, 06:06 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Neither, but I would enjoy going back to the country where my where my family came from, just to get back to my roots and visit the places my dad grew up, and see the beautiful temples I've heard about since I was a kid, and walk the fields where dozens of my family members I've never even met were executed, you know just to show some respect and all. But hey, good attempt at some jokes there fellas.
Well now i feel great, sorry dude
7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote