Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-25-2006, 12:18 PM    (permalink
JagsFanWL
Veteran

JagsFanWL hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang
Quote:
Originally Posted by JagsFanWL
Quote:
Originally Posted by snuff
Best rapper in the south is Cunninylynguists followed by Phonte of Little Brother.
I've heard him before, and he's pretty good too, I'll have to check out Phonte

Is Little Brother a group and Phonte is a member, or is his name Phonte of Little Brother?
Cunninylynguists are a group. Though only Deacon raps.

Little Brother is also a group. Phonte, Big Pooh, and Produce 9th wonder. Good ish.
I knew that, just a typ-o

I'll have to try downloading some Little Brother stuff then, any songs that I should know?
Old 11-25-2006, 12:20 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Best rapper in the south is Cunninylynguists followed by Phonte of Little Brother.

Is Little Brother a group and Phonte is a member, or is his name Phonte of Little Brother?

Little Brother is also a group. Phonte, Big Pooh, and Produce 9th wonder. Good ish.

I'll have to try downloading some Little Brother stuff then, any songs that I should know?
Anything off of the Minstrel Show. Hiding Place is probably my favorite off that. That has Elzhi from Slum Village.
Old 11-25-2006, 01:04 PM    (permalink
Harvey Birdman

Right now...

yeah Right Now, by Van Halen... you know.
Old 11-25-2006, 01:45 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Date Rape by Sublime
Old 11-25-2006, 02:24 PM    (permalink
snuff

Elzhi - Checkmate
Old 11-25-2006, 02:25 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991
Date Rape by Sublime
That song is borderline disturbing.

Funny video... bro rape. Warning, it is a bit mature.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zvTRQr7ns8

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 02:33 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

http://www.myspace.com/littlebrother The track hold on is pretty nice. Phonte's blogs are funny as hell too.
Old 11-25-2006, 02:40 PM    (permalink
snuff

CCB you listen to Camp Lo?

And if anyone is dling Cunninglynguists get Season's as its like the best song out last year.
Old 11-25-2006, 02:49 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
CCB you listen to Camp Lo?

And if anyone is dling Cunninglynguists get Season's as its like the best song out last year.
Yeah I have the Uptown Saturday Night album. Camp Lo is underrated as hell.
Old 11-25-2006, 05:08 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

jets future smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jets future
Quote:
G-Unit~ Fast Forward
oh u think u funny, well g-unit is better than lil wayne, and lil wayne you need to change the track, cus the guy has the worst voice ever
f that...G-Unit is so garbage man, the only one I like out of them is Lloyd Bank$, and hes not even that great

Lil Wayne is the best rapper out of the South, and arguably Top 3 going right now...he hasnt sold out to pop like G-Unit has...
because being the best rapper in the south is such a huge acheivement :roll:
rap is mostly crap today, cus the east coast was not in it that much, but new yorks back, and watch out
jets future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 05:21 PM    (permalink
JagsFanWL
Veteran

didnt u used to be like the biggest G-Unit fan, and now all of a sudden your the man on rap, talk about 2 extremes
Old 11-25-2006, 05:36 PM    (permalink
snuff

He still is a huge 50 fan, and thinks that 50 is the greatest.

I don't know how he can even talk about rap being down... hes like 13.

And I don't know what you mean by rap is down... Maybe on the radio or on BET/MTV, terrible tv, but it is fine on the underground.

Alot of good rappers come from the south, and they have helped the progression just as much as most, so I think you need to stop hating on the south because your a moron.
Old 11-25-2006, 05:42 PM    (permalink
JagsFanWL
Veteran

Snuff, you seem pretty knowledgable about rap...what do you think of Lil Wayne?

He's somewhat mainstream, but I still think he can write some pretty good lyrics
Old 11-25-2006, 05:43 PM    (permalink
Dillen
Pro Bowler

Dillen hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I think he's one of the most overrated rappers. A lot of the stuff he says has nothing to do with the song, or anything in general. That said, his songs are really entertaining.

Thanks to jkpigskin
Dillen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 05:48 PM    (permalink
snuff

He just say's goofy nonsense that sounds stupid.

Like "Ill hit you in the head like vonage."

I really don't like him.
Old 11-25-2006, 05:50 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mushroomhead - Kill Tomorrow

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 06:29 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Spiraling Shape by They Might Be Ginants

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 06:32 PM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

portermvp84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

One Eight Seven/ Dr. Dre

Thanks to jackalope
portermvp84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 06:34 PM    (permalink
Dillen
Pro Bowler

Dillen hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I've listened to Straight Outta Compton/**** The Police/Gangsta Gangsta for like the past hour. Those 3 songs.

Thanks to jkpigskin
Dillen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 06:35 PM    (permalink
snuff

Skillz - Rap Up 05

On Cam'ron: Botched car-jacking, nah fam that was wrong them dudes was trying to shoot themselves cause they liked The Whistle Song
Old 11-25-2006, 06:37 PM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

Night rider remake/ Snoop Dogg

Thanks to jackalope
Old 11-25-2006, 06:39 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

I like britney spears.
Old 11-25-2006, 07:59 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Please, somebody on this board listen to Andre Nickatina.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 08:00 PM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

I haven't heard of him, is he rap?

Thanks to jackalope
Old 11-25-2006, 08:04 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, from NorCal. He's been around since, like, 1995.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote