Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-03-2007, 02:09 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat Sagdiyev View Post
Loving this thread. Brought back many fun memories and you guys hit on just about everyone of my favorite N64 games. I'd probably rank Perfect Dark first, followed very, very closely by GoldenEye.

And the guy who mentioned the wrestling games was on point. The 64 took wrestling games to an unprecedented level. And then the next gen systems completely crumbled when trying to recapture that genre. I've yet to play a next gen wrestling game that was as good as Wrestlemania 2000 or WWF No Mercy. Those were incredible and WCW vs. NWO (1 and 2) were the ish.
Wrestlemania 2000 was the greatest wrestling game ever...I would create my own wrestler and just dominate everyone...plus Steel Cage matches were ridiculous

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote