Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-03-2007, 08:41 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How many whiny bs threads are we going to have here?

Sweetness, you did nothing wrong and manned up to it. The other guy is a tool and yet you seem bothered by his ignorant and moronic actions. Why? Jesus Christ, Life is to damn short to be worried about petty BS so who cares what this ass clown thinks. Move on, be happy you saw a naked chick, and now go find one for yourself.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 08:42 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

girls **** everything up, if two girl are in a bathroom trashed, who gives a ****, let them be, dont get your hands dirty. i dont know if you said it was your apartment or not, and even if it is, wait till they come out and kick em out. its college, its not high school, you dont need to worry about everyone.
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 09:02 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Was she hot?
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 10:39 PM    (permalink
Vince Lombardi
Pro Bowler

Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
If you let people hit you without responding you will have a lot of problems in the future...
Sorry man but that's bull.... fighting doesn't solve anything. If you need to knock somebody the **** out in self defense, then by all means you gotta do what you gotta do. If you feel that you need to hit somebody just to prove how big of a "man" you are, then you're no better than him.

Obviously if your intentions were good and you were only looking out for this chicks well being and you've explained this to him and he still reacted this way, then he's not really a friend and he's not worth your time.

You learn a lot about people in situations like this and sometimes people aren't who you think they are. Don't stoop to his level and don't give him the satisfaction of continuing this drama.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.
Vince Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 11:28 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Your intentions were innocent and you apologized for the accident so that should have been the end of it. If he got wasted and hit you then he owes you an apology IMO.
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 11:44 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sweetness, just look at the scoreboard dude.

Your buddy: Punched you, got his anger out, probably feels vindicated

You: Got punched. Maybe hurt for an hour or two. Get a lifetime of memories of that naked chick.

You get over on this deal. Let your "friend" go. If he's over it, then it's cool. You can always picture his woman naked and in the end, that's all that matters.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 11:47 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat Sagdiyev View Post
Sweetness, just look at the scoreboard dude.

Your buddy: Punched you, got his anger out, probably feels vindicated

You: Got punched. Maybe hurt for an hour or two. Get a lifetime of memories of that naked chick.

You get over on this deal. Let your "friend" go. If he's over it, then it's cool. You can always picture his woman naked and in the end, that's all that matters.
QFT!

Once again Borat is a prophet.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 11:38 AM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Lombardi View Post
Sorry man but that's bull.... fighting doesn't solve anything. If you need to knock somebody the **** out in self defense, then by all means you gotta do what you gotta do. If you feel that you need to hit somebody just to prove how big of a "man" you are, then you're no better than him.
It isn't to prove how much of a man you are. But if someone hits you and you do not fight back, you are a little *****. People that were there will treat you like a little *****, because you acted like one. Sometimes, violence does solve things.
Old 11-04-2007, 12:19 PM    (permalink
gbpackers0065
Pro Bowler

gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.

Do not fight him if he's your team mate.
Old 11-04-2007, 12:19 PM    (permalink
litlharsh
Veteran

litlharsh hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.litlharsh hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone447 View Post
It isn't to prove how much of a man you are. But if someone hits you and you do not fight back, you are a little *****. People that were there will treat you like a little *****, because you acted like one. Sometimes, violence does solve things.
Are you guys serious with this machismo ********?
Originally Posted by Renji View Post
Keyshawn because i just hate T.O. he is a cocky son of a biscuit
But an athletic marvel for a second generation confectionary product
litlharsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 12:34 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by litlharsh View Post
Are you guys serious with this machismo ********?
If you get hit, you need to fight back, period. In just about any other case I would say fighting isn't worth it.
Old 11-04-2007, 01:18 PM    (permalink
Vince Lombardi
Pro Bowler

Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
hahaha what a joke. If your whole sense of identity hinges upon getting into fights to prove you're not a "little *****" then you'll have led a pretty worthless life when it's all said and done. If I need to hit somebody to make another person like me then that's probably not someone that I'd care to be friends with anyways. Violence is only exceptable as an absolute last resort if it's necessary to protect yourself or your family. It's a sign of a weak mind if you can't solve problems without physical violence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Last edited by Vince Lombardi : 11-04-2007 at 01:22 PM.
Vince Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 01:33 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Lombardi View Post
It's a sign of a weak mind if you can't solve problems without physical violence.
Not everything can be solved by diplomacy. If someone hits you, and you don't fight back, you are a little *****, and people will take advantage of that fact. It is a sign of a weak person if you don't stand up for yourself.
Old 11-04-2007, 01:36 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

I don't see how defending yourself is acting macho or anything like that. If somebody hits you, you better be ready to defend yourself or you'll:
A) Get beat up.
B) Continue to be harassed because you have shown you will take it.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 04:48 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess View Post
girls **** everything up, if two girl are in a bathroom trashed, who gives a ****, let them be, dont get your hands dirty. i dont know if you said it was your apartment or not, and even if it is, wait till they come out and kick em out. its college, its not high school, you dont need to worry about everyone.
**** you dchess.

boys (YES BOYS) are so god damn ********. (talk about a classic string of obscenities) if boys wouldn't get all uppity and childish (and saying girls aren't either is also a falsehood) over accidents and stupid ****, and threatening to beat each other up to prove their alpha male, i got bigger balls than you, dominance in a show to impress girls (which doesn't work, as far as i can tell, unless you like the dumb super tramp i have 14 STI's and am in XXX sorority, which, then I pity you)...

if it was his apartment though, he'd be held liable, esp. if they were under the age of 21.
he was also being a nice guy.

i applaud you 34 for your bravery and general, i hope no one's dying because i'm concerned if at the very least for my own selfishness attitude.

p.s. **** that dude. he sounds like a big douche.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 04:49 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
**** you dchess.

boys (YES BOYS) are so god damn ********. (talk about a classic string of obscenities) if boys wouldn't get all uppity and childish (and saying girls aren't either is also a falsehood) over accidents and stupid ****, and threatening to beat each other up to prove their alpha male, i got bigger balls than you, dominance in a show to impress girls (which doesn't work, as far as i can tell, unless you like the dumb super tramp i have 14 STI's and am in XXX sorority, which, then I pity you)...

if it was his apartment though, he'd be held liable, esp. if they were under the age of 21.
he was also being a nice guy.

i applaud you 34 for your bravery and general, i hope no one's dying because i'm concerned if at the very least for my own selfishness attitude.

p.s. **** that dude. he sounds like a big douche.

boys, ugh! im a right soul sisters!
Old 11-05-2007, 04:50 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
boys, ugh! im a right soul sisters!
oh go to hell you twat.

Old 11-05-2007, 04:51 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

Quote:
oh go to hell you twat.
what crawled up your ass, njx slap you around a little
Old 11-05-2007, 04:54 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Not everything can be solved by diplomacy. If someone hits you, and you don't fight back, you are a little *****, and people will take advantage of that fact. It is a sign of a weak person if you don't stand up for yourself.
What 8th grade world do some of you live in?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 04:56 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
What 8th grade world do some of you live in?
Come on bf_51. If somebody is harassing you all night and then hauls off and smacks you do you just take it? I have pretty thick skin and let a lot of stuff slide but if somebody hits me I'm going to stand up for myself.
Old 11-05-2007, 04:59 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
Come on bf_51. If somebody is harassing you all night and then hauls off and smacks you do you just take it? I have pretty thick skin and let a lot of stuff slide but if somebody hits me I'm going to stand up for myself.
what's the point?
really. does it really matter if you hit him back or not? little chance he's going to sit there and pummel you if there's other people around watching it happen, because those people would probably pull him off you. so you walk around with a shiner, a bruised jaw, maybe a few cuts... big deal.

Old 11-05-2007, 05:00 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

fighting is so stupid, most people just do it to look like a bad ass.

but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.
Old 11-05-2007, 05:02 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Quote:
what's the point?
really. does it really matter if you hit him back or not? little chance he's going to sit there and pummel you if there's other people around watching it happen, because those people would probably pull him off you. so you walk around with a shiner, a bruised jaw, maybe a few cuts... big deal.
This is not meant at a jab at you, but you are a girl aren't you? How many fights have you been in? If you let people stomp all over you it will happen over and over again. Eventually you need to stand up for yourself.
Old 11-05-2007, 05:02 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
what crawled up your ass, njx slap you around a little
i've worked 109 hours in the last two weeks, i've worked saturday, sunday, i missed my flight home on friday, so i kept working. and working. because god damnit, i have nothing else to do.

when you get old, you get stupid, i've determined, five years ago, i woulda taken the opportunity to get drunk all weekend, now, i just work.

Old 11-05-2007, 05:03 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I haven't been hit since the 7th grade. Someone pushed me at a bar and I pushed them back because I was drunk. Had I been sober I would have laughed at them and gone back to my drinking.

Never in my life have I thought, "oh wow that person is brave cause they hit someone back". Perhaps there are still bullies post-high school, but I've found that most of them try to intimdate people intellectually or emotionally.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote