Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 11-05-2007, 11:30 AM    (permalink
cowboysforever
Veteran

cowboysforever hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Yesterday, we played much less base than any time this year. Also blitzed 5/6 lots less. We also pretty much played nickel and dime on anything sniffing passing down. In fact, I thought it was our most conservative game of the year. Rushing 4 pretty much all night. Huge difference last night versus early in the season.

I praise the staff for last night -- played it perfectly. Best adjustments I have seen from them all year. Wish we had the same plan (plus Henry) v NE.

Nice pic -- wonder why they call iit 46? <laugh>
cowboysforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 11:40 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboysforever View Post
Yesterday, we played much less base than any time this year. Also blitzed 5/6 lots less. We also pretty much played nickel and dime on anything sniffing passing down. In fact, I thought it was our most conservative game of the year. Rushing 4 pretty much all night. Huge difference last night versus early in the season.

I praise the staff for last night -- played it perfectly. Best adjustments I have seen from them all year. Wish we had the same plan (plus Henry) v NE.

Nice pic -- wonder why they call iit 46? <laugh>
The name "46" originally came from the jersey number of Doug Plank.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 11:51 AM    (permalink
cowboysforever
Veteran

cowboysforever hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
The name "46" originally came from the jersey number of Doug Plank.
Also happens to be that 46 corresponds to the amount of guys at the LOS. 4 DL plus 6 .........
cowboysforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 01:36 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Im gonna make a writeup breaking down our rematch later in the week. Its gonna be long. I'll post it both here and in the Giants discussion.
Ill be looking forward to that, this next game is going to be huge, the Giants had 2 weeks to prepare, Plax should be well rested up and may be able to practice this week, looking forward 2 it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 01:53 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the only game plan we needed for the Eagles was to "show up".
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote