Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-05-2007, 05:52 PM    (permalink
Chaucer
Rookie

Chaucer hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Chaucer hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckseason View Post
Excuse you? Maybe I'm missing something here, but what exactly made you think "emo" as you read that post?
It was obviously a emotional plea of the distress placed on you by the inexperienced hot girls that pour your beer. This plea is obviously misaligned with rational judgment which commits it to be an emotional complaint on the lame side or emo.

If I told you the Loch Ness monster hired me to do this, what would you say?

Last edited by Chaucer : 11-05-2007 at 05:57 PM.
Chaucer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 05:57 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaucer View Post
It was obviously a emotional plea of the distress placed on you by the inexperienced hot girls that pour your beer. This plea is obviously misaligned with rational misjudgment which commits it to be an emotional complaint on the lame side or emo.

If I told you the Loch Ness monster hired to do this, what would you say?
Is it fear that's keeping you from saying anything in a serious way?
Old 11-05-2007, 05:58 PM    (permalink
Chaucer
Rookie

Chaucer hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Chaucer hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Keyser Soze is onto me.
Chaucer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 05:59 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Yeah honestly some of you live in a world I've never even heard of. I'd love to hear some actual quantifiable data for this, other than to buying into the antiquated notion of "being a man".

I went to college, hell I was in a ******* fraternity. I went to bars and got drunk all the time. I've never had anyone try to fight me. Ever. I don't think it's purely coincidental that you are repeatedly getting in fights.
Who is repeatedly getting into fights?
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 06:03 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
Who is repeatedly getting into fights?
At that point I stopped debating anyone in particular and had a conversation with Chuck Norris.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 06:04 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

me and bf51 are starting a fight club soon.
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 07:20 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
he's just that way

he

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 07:27 PM    (permalink
litlharsh
Veteran

litlharsh hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.litlharsh hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
What 8th grade world do some of you live in?
Honestly

Quote:
Hahaha....when the **** would this EVER happen? Do some of you live in an episode of Walker Texas Ranger??
haha niiiiice.

Here's the deal kids. I'm tiny. I'm ******* small. Like 5'8" right now, but the smallest kid in all my classes growing up ever small. I've never been attacked like any of you, despite being the EASIEST opponent anyone would ever have. You guys have to be provoking or something, Christ, I understand self defense, but there's such thing as being a bigger man. If you're about to get pounded mercilessly, sure whatever. But if you're going get punched once, either dodge, knock the hand away (I boxed for a few years, probably a bit easier said than done for most) or just angle yourself away. People don't automatically respect someone who beats up on another kid, nor do they completely abhor anyone who walks away from an altercation.

There's a difference between retaliation and self-defense and you guys are misconstruing them as having the same meaning.
Originally Posted by Renji View Post
Keyshawn because i just hate T.O. he is a cocky son of a biscuit
But an athletic marvel for a second generation confectionary product
litlharsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 07:39 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have only been in one real fight. Plus a few where a punch or two were thrown between a friend and I, those were fueled by a combination of machoism and alcohol, and they weren't real fights, they started as drunk boxing and escalated as we got more pissed off. All the others was when I was middle or elementary school, so they don't count.

No one will ever be able to convince me that I am in the wrong for fighting someone who threw the first punch.
Old 11-05-2007, 07:46 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i once killed one of those mexicans for looking at me wrong
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 07:48 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone447 View Post
No one will ever be able to convince me that I am in the wrong for fighting someone who threw the first punch.
This isn't a question of morals. I could care less what you do. But there is absolutely no substantial evidence that shows that people who respond to violence with more violence are less likely to be attacked again, which was the primary argument in the first place.

Like the person above me said, there is a big difference between retaliation and self-defense.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 07:51 PM    (permalink
litlharsh
Veteran

litlharsh hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.litlharsh hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess View Post
i once killed one of those mexicans for looking at me wrong
Totally acceptable, they're taking our jobs.
Originally Posted by Renji View Post
Keyshawn because i just hate T.O. he is a cocky son of a biscuit
But an athletic marvel for a second generation confectionary product
litlharsh is offline   Reply With Quote