Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-27-2006, 06:47 PM    (permalink

jagfan, is you referring to LT sig earlier on this page for Canadian, or one i posted a page or two back that was powder blue/yellow
Old 11-27-2006, 08:36 PM    (permalink

Initially i was thinking the recent one, but I think I like the powder blue one too. Whichever style you think suites the pic better, is fine with me.
Old 11-27-2006, 08:51 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe
Could someone make me a rufus alexander sig? (foosballisthedevil, I really like your work 8) )
I'm gonna try this, just cause I want some practice, you can use his if you like it better =D
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 09:13 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Could someone make me a rufus alexander sig? (foosballisthedevil, I really like your work 8) )

Code:
[IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p320/foosballisthedevil/ralexandercopy.jpg[/IMG]
it woulda worked better if i had gotten a pic of him in his red jersey, whatever.

hope you like

I added in that Sweet Home Chicago cuz I remember an earlier request from you about a tie-in with the Bears. If you like it cool, if you want me to take it out, its whatever
Old 11-27-2006, 09:59 PM    (permalink

Code:
[IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p320/foosballisthedevil/modrewcopy.jpg[/IMG]
im a MACHINE tonight.

if you dont like it, ill give it another go, just let me know
Old 11-27-2006, 10:07 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix
Quote:
I'm gonna try this, just cause I want some practice, you can use his if you like it better =D
v1:

v2:

Heres what I did, just wanted to practice a few things cause I haven't made a sig in a while
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 10:12 PM    (permalink

(fingers crossed for my rufus sig)

two diff styles, so who knows which Smoke likes more.......
Old 11-27-2006, 10:42 PM    (permalink

jagfan.....i spaced, forgot lighting, choose:

lighting version

Code:
[IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p320/foosballisthedevil/modrew2copy.jpg[/IMG]
original ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ up a few posts
Old 11-27-2006, 10:42 PM    (permalink
DWhitner20
Veteran

DWhitner20 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

If anyone could make me a Lee Evans sig, that would be great:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/photo?sl..._pm&prov=getty
DWhitner20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 10:44 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWhitner20

i got you tomorrow, im spent for tonight, its midnight in VA
Old 11-27-2006, 10:44 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
v1:

v2:

Heres what I did, just wanted to practice a few things cause I haven't made a sig in a while
I like it. I am gonna wait to see foosball's first though.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 10:45 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
v1:

v2:

He made you this

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 10:49 PM    (permalink
DWhitner20
Veteran

DWhitner20 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foosballisthedevil
Quote:

Thanks a ton, Midnight here too -- headed off to bed.
DWhitner20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 10:50 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

same but i just ordered a pizza and i still got hw that i have put off for a while now
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 11:05 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

same but i just ordered a pizza and i still got hw that i have put off for a while now
you slacker you.

i do MY homework the day its due during school

i procrastinate more than you! :P
Old 11-27-2006, 11:18 PM    (permalink
rainbeaukid2
All-Pro

rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
v1:

v2:

He made you this

i personally like foosball's better
Old 11-27-2006, 11:19 PM    (permalink
rainbeaukid2
All-Pro

rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddenPlayer52
can someone plz make me a sig with half todd heap and half steve mcnair? i would really appreciate it seeing as how im stuck wit a newb sig
i made a steve mcnair sig a while ago and you are welcome to use it, if not, no hard feelings

Old 11-28-2006, 02:15 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dwayne Jarrett sig please..

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 02:21 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver
Dwayne Jarrett sig please..

i got you but im gonna use a diff pic because that one is really small
Old 11-28-2006, 02:29 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DChess, can you make me an Antonio Pierce sig? He's a smart player, so I was thinking something like a picture of him in his 2 point stance in his home blue jersey, and the whole sig has a blueish theme to it, and around the picture you have Xs and Os like Madden plays, and in the middle of the sig it says "cerebral assassin". You know, like it looks like he's thinking about Xs and Os and reading the offense. Let me know if you can do that.
Old 11-28-2006, 02:47 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbeaukid2
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
v1:

v2:

He made you this

i personally like foosball's better
I would go with Damix's V2
Old 11-28-2006, 03:09 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

omg i suck, im not good.

im going to try to do jarrett again and try to get bbd's request
Old 11-28-2006, 03:37 PM    (permalink

I know the feeling my friend. Just keep going, even try (now matter how shamfeul) putting them on the comment thread for ideas.

i hate slumps. ive been in a couple. (a slump for my sigmaking means worst sig ever made)
Old 11-28-2006, 03:49 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
v1:

v2:

He made you this

oops, I didn't see that post. I think I like foos' better.

Old 11-28-2006, 03:53 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:

Code:
[IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p320/foosballisthedevil/ralexandercopy.jpg[/IMG]
it woulda worked better if i had gotten a pic of him in his red jersey, whatever.

hope you like

I added in that Sweet Home Chicago cuz I remember an earlier request from you about a tie-in with the Bears. If you like it cool, if you want me to take it out, its whatever
Here's his photo gallery. Plenty pics of him in his red jersey. Maybe you could change the render, because I agree. It would look better with him in his red uni.