Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-28-2006, 11:16 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34
Quote:
Quote:
Illini are 7-0 baby! 8)

UF vs KU is going to be a good game tonight. Go Gators!!
are you kidding? Uf is sooo overrated thank god they lost, KU on the other hand just showed everyone how good they are, well atleased when they don't play oral roberts.
I said it was going to be a good game, and I was rooting for the Gators. What was wrong with that? Turned out to be a classic.

Btw, I have no idea who the best team in the nation is right now.
Ohio state :roll: Honestly, i know everyone will call me bandwagen because of one big win, but i'm gonna go with KU as the best team right now, sure they lost to oral roberts, but they are really impressive for a young team. B rush, arthur, and wright are amazing. O ya sasha Kaun is really good too :roll:but , seriosuly you watch this team until the end of the season and they will be a premire team . Another team that is in contention for the UNC.( and that really hurts me to say it because i hate them so).
BTW whoever said KU will lose in the first round to hofsta has it all wrong, It will be Butler( Bucknell, Bradley, and now Butler)
Don't roll your eyes at me. A freshman led team has a lot to prove in order for me to consider you number one. They have talent, but I question their experience.

Btw, didn't get to watch Illinois on tv, but I heard they battled Maryland to the wire. I'm not making excuses at all, Maryland was a better team tonight; but I want to see us with both Randle and Smith 100%. We'll be a darn good team come March, you can bet that.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 11:19 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Duke won that one by the hair of their lacrosse team.
Old 11-29-2006, 12:00 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Illini are 7-0 baby! 8)

are you kidding? Uf is sooo overrated thank god they lost, KU on the other hand just showed everyone how good they are, well atleased when they don't play oral roberts.
I said it was going to be a good game, and I was rooting for the Gators. What was wrong with that? Turned out to be a classic.

Ohio state :roll: Honestly, i know everyone will call me bandwagen because of one big win, but i'm gonna go with KU as the best team right now, sure they lost to oral roberts, but they are really impressive for a young team. B rush, arthur, and wright are amazing. O ya sasha Kaun is really good too :roll:but , seriosuly you watch this team until the end of the season and they will be a premire team . Another team that is in contention for the UNC.( and that really hurts me to say it because i hate them so).
BTW whoever said KU will lose in the first round to hofsta has it all wrong, It will be Butler( Bucknell, Bradley, and now Butler)
Don't roll your eyes at me. A freshman led team has a lot to prove in order for me to consider you number one. They have talent, but I question their experience.

Btw, didn't get to watch Illinois on tv, but I heard they battled Maryland to the wire. I'm not making excuses at all, Maryland was a better team tonight; but I want to see us with both Randle and Smith 100%. We'll be a darn good team come March, you can bet that.
i was rolling my eyes at the Poll rankings not you buddy.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 10:23 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Illini are 7-0 baby! 8)

i was rolling my eyes at the Poll rankings not you buddy.
Oh haha. My bad. Never can tell with you Packer fans.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 03:30 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does no one wanna talk about the Illinois game last night?

Mike Jones, Who?

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 03:46 PM    (permalink

Despite the fact that we lost last night, I think we looked very good, especially in comparison to our first few games. If DJ had played worth a damn we could have won. Armon Bassett is going to be one of the best freshmen in the Big Ten this year. He was on fire from outside the arch last night and was our only player in double digits. Ben Allen or one of our other big men are going to have to step up if we want to contend with top teams more often though. This game was a defensive struggle and I was impressed by how well Ben played on D but he needs to become a scoring presence and stay out of foul trouble. Also did anyone see Mike White's block of Greg Paulus. It went all the way to the other end of the court. :shock:
Old 11-29-2006, 03:57 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway
Despite the fact that we lost last night, I think we looked very good, especially in comparison to our first few games. If DJ had played worth a damn we could have won. Armon Bassett is going to be one of the best freshmen in the Big Ten this year. He was on fire from outside the arch last night and was our only player in double digits. Ben Allen or one of our other big men are going to have to step up if we want to contend with top teams more often though. This game was a defensive struggle and I was impressed by how well Ben played on D but he needs to become a scoring presence and stay out of foul trouble. Also did anyone see Mike White's block of Greg Paulus. It went all the way to the other end of the court. :shock:
so did you like travling to cameron indoor? What was your first thought when you walked through the door last night? What was your number?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

Old 11-29-2006, 03:59 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
so did you like travling to cameron indoor? What was your first thought when you walked through the door last night? What was your number?
:roll:
Old 11-29-2006, 05:59 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
we'll you said "we" dosen't that make you a member of the team? I'm sorry for being a dick , it just gets on my nerves. maybe you could start saying "nosotros" instead.

they get smoked.

Old 11-29-2006, 06:22 PM    (permalink
danman253

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
we'll you said "we" dosen't that make you a member of the team? I'm sorry for being a dick , it just gets on my nerves. maybe you could start saying "nosotros" instead.
Dude shutup.

Anyway, I think UNC is gonna steamroll OSU tonight.
Old 11-29-2006, 06:22 PM    (permalink
B-Dawk
Veteran

B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What are people's feelings on tonight's game of OSU and UNC? I think UNC has the edge at home but i think OSU will make it closer than some people think.

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)
B-Dawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 06:24 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think UNC comes out on top in a close one.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 06:25 PM    (permalink
danman253

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Dawk
What are people's feelings on tonight's game of OSU and UNC? I think UNC has the edge at home but i think OSU will make it closer than some people think.
Without Oden i don't give OSU much of a chance.
Old 11-29-2006, 07:14 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
If it gets on your nerves, then just don't read it. Misspellings get on my nerves and I never get on you for that.

I think UNC will win by about 10 or so.
Old 11-29-2006, 07:18 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon
Does no one wanna talk about the Illinois game last night?

Mike Jones, Who?
8)
Old 11-29-2006, 07:22 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You guys are giving UNC way too much credit. They did lose to zaga and id say OSU is better than Gonzaga without oden. This game should be closer than u guys are making it seem.
Old 11-29-2006, 07:25 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Difference is Ohio State doesn't have a whole lot of big guys to bang it down low. I personally think the Buckeyes will manage a win, but they'd probably have to find a different way to disturb Hansbrough.
Old 11-29-2006, 09:11 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by danman253
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Dude shutup.

Anyway, I think UNC is gonna steamroll OSU tonight.
tough guy.... anyways i hope ohio state wins b/c i hate UNC.

they get smoked.

Old 11-29-2006, 09:13 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang
You guys are giving UNC way too much credit. They did lose to zaga and id say OSU is better than Gonzaga without oden. This game should be closer than u guys are making it seem.
that could be because Gonzaga matches up with UNC pretty well.

BTW how the hell is greg oden a feshman , he looks like he's 40.

they get smoked.

Old 11-29-2006, 09:13 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ACC always wrecks the Big10 in the ACC/Big 10 challenge.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 09:14 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Duke not losing in like 8 seasons dosen't help the big 10.

BTW OSU looks pretty solid thus far.

they get smoked.

Old 11-29-2006, 09:29 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Good, I'd rather see that as long as Wisconsin wins.
Old 11-29-2006, 09:29 PM    (permalink
danman253

I must say OSU is shooting very well right now. Also Brandon Wright is playing awful.
Old 11-29-2006, 09:36 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

man the Duke UNC rivalry is going to be great the next few years wih the recruiting classes they have bolth been getting lately.

green just got facialed.

they get smoked.

Old 11-29-2006, 10:02 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

UNC is taking some horrible shots.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote