Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

Old 11-11-2007, 01:19 PM    (permalink
Vince Lombardi
Pro Bowler

Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackalope View Post
I'm starting to think that Ryan Grant might be the real deal.
Yea he's looking good, that was a nice 30 yard TD run! It didn't hurt that the blocking was outstanding on that play though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.
Vince Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 02:31 PM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

Ryan Grant and Korey Hall have definitely played better than everybody else in the backfield.

Bosanac01
Nitschke-Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 03:01 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dang i missed like everything, got in just in time to see the ruvell martin TD

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 03:53 PM    (permalink
Vince Lombardi
Pro Bowler

Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Woohoo Packers with the big shutout victory!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.
Vince Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 03:53 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Held em under 100 in rushing and 200 in passing. Great game overall

Old 11-11-2007, 03:54 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Adrian who? Grant will do just fine.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 04:10 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good job, guys. This is what happens when a really good team faces a really bad team.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 04:16 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
Good job, guys. This is what happens when a really good team faces a really bad team.
Sorry but I'm going to have to take back my statement that the Vikings are a QB away from the playoffs.
Old 11-11-2007, 04:18 PM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

I was rooting for the shutout the whole 4th quarter, they threatened 3 times but we got big stops. I was upset with the Taylor 50 yard play, never should have happened. Like 4 missed tackles. After that, they woke up from a nap and had 2 sacks. Feels good to finally dominate a team. I thought A.J. Hawk was awesome, Woodson was great too. I don't think he gave up a catch.

Time of Possession:

GB 40 minutes MIN 20 minutes

GB 488 yards MIN 237 yards (50 of which on the Taylor catch)

Bosanac01
Nitschke-Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 04:21 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
Sorry but I'm going to have to take back my statement that the Vikings are a QB away from the playoffs.
I'm just going to say everything besides our runningbacks is ****.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 04:22 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitschke-Hawk View Post
I was rooting for the shutout the whole 4th quarter, they threatened 3 times but we got big stops. I was upset with the Taylor 50 yard play, never should have happened. Like 4 missed tackles. After that, they woke up from a nap and had 2 sacks. Feels good to finally dominate a team. I thought A.J. Hawk was awesome, Woodson was great too. I don't think he gave up a catch.

Time of Possession:

GB 40 minutes MIN 20 minutes

GB 488 yards MIN 237 yards (50 of which on the Taylor catch)
Yeah, I wanted the shutout is what I wanted. I would have been fine with not scoring a point after we got the second TD as long as we kept that 0 on the scoreboard.
Old 11-11-2007, 05:12 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wow. what an impressive game. packers dominated in every area. huge division win.

great to see ruvell martin and k-rob step up.

ryan grant > AD :)
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 05:32 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

Woodson and Harris played great, but it seemed like Jarrett Bush continued to struggle

Old 11-11-2007, 05:33 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
Woodson and Harris played great, but it seemed like Jarrett Bush continued to struggle
I thought Bush did good...or, didn't do anything bad.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 05:34 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston View Post
I thought Bush did good...or, didn't do anything bad.
He helped break up that long pass with Bigby. He didn't play bad at all.
Old 11-11-2007, 05:51 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Lombardi View Post
Woohoo Packers with the big shutout victory!
Big win especially after Vikings took down the Chargers. The Packers now look ahead to the Panthers who have struggled greatly with the loss of Jake Delhomme and the Packers need to make sure that they aren't looking forward to Turkey Day before playing the Panthers; bury them!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 05:54 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Anyone know David Carr's status? I'd love to see Vinny in there, 44 vs 38
Old 11-11-2007, 05:57 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
Anyone know David Carr's status? I'd love to see Vinny in there, 44 vs 38
Vinny played all of today's game and I would assume that if his Achilles is healthy that he'll play, but if the Panthers go with Carr the Packers might get 10 sacks.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 10:14 PM    (permalink
Jim Jim
Veteran

Jim Jim is a cocksman.Jim Jim is a cocksman.Jim Jim is a cocksman.Jim Jim is a cocksman.

Great game. I was pretty confident it would go something like that.
Jim Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 04:33 AM    (permalink
johbur
Pro Bowler

johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe View Post
wow. what an impressive game. packers dominated in every area. huge division win.

great to see ruvell martin and k-rob step up.

ryan grant > AD :)
QFT... at least for a game...

Better coaching, better rushing, infinitely better passing. Nice job and thank you Brad Childress for signing with Vikes and not taking your interview with the Packers.

I love Sharper's back-track and that he thinks the Packers are the best team in the NFC now after running his mouth about how Brett would not be able to throw deep on him. Sharper did have chance for a pick, but Ruvell converted that chance into 6.
Old 11-12-2007, 04:41 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
I'm predicting a low scoring game, 10-6 Packers.
Dang, we have Nostradamus numero dos right here... ;)

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 10:57 AM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Vinny played all of today's game and I would assume that if his Achilles is healthy that he'll play, but if the Panthers go with Carr the Packers might get 10 sacks.
Carr or Vinny I still feel very confident in our chances.

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 11:01 AM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johbur View Post
QFT... at least for a game...

Better coaching, better rushing, infinitely better passing. Nice job and thank you Brad Childress for signing with Vikes and not taking your interview with the Packers.

I love Sharper's back-track and that he thinks the Packers are the best team in the NFC now after running his mouth about how Brett would not be able to throw deep on him. Sharper did have chance for a pick, but Ruvell converted that chance into 6.
I was also really impressed with the coaching job in the game. The Packers didn't try and do too much they just ran things they knew would work. If their was a play that was working they kept going to it and it payed off. Against a weaker team thats a very smart way to coach a team.

I really like that 3 back formation we have. Hopefully it can be the formation that establishes our running game. It keeps the defense honest on both sides and you can run tons of different types of run plays from it.

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 12:05 PM    (permalink
bigboiajhawk
Veteran

bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good thing the packers took Mike McCarthy and Brad Childress went to the vikings, McCarthy is a mastermind at play calling, I mean it just seems like on third down he pulls some play out that hasnt been used and we get the first down, i like his aggressiveness too. He seems to have the Packers ready to play every game.
bigboiajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote