Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-28-2006, 10:51 PM    (permalink
mcdlaxbonz13
Veteran

mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

someone wanna make me a led zeppelin sig

Sig by jkpigskin , thanks.
mcdlaxbonz13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 12:36 AM    (permalink
rainbeaukid2
All-Pro

rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdlaxbonz13
someone wanna make me a led zeppelin sig
stephenson made a sweet one for birdman or whatever his name was, ask him
Old 11-29-2006, 01:35 AM    (permalink

Can I get a Pat White sig?
Old 11-29-2006, 01:36 AM    (permalink
snuff

no
Old 11-29-2006, 01:37 AM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 062704
i would make you one if i remembered how to make sigs, latley ive blown the big *****, but foosballisthedevil is a sig *****, he'll make u one
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I would but since you think dallas is gonna draft a qb early I won't.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuff
no
u love people, me and u should people watch in the park tomorrow
Old 11-29-2006, 04:36 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DChess, did you get my request? Let me know if its doable.
Old 11-29-2006, 05:26 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense
DChess, did you get my request? Let me know if its doable.
Its really hard to find good pics of Pierce for some reason
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 06:17 PM    (permalink

Madden Player, gave it another go-

Code:
[IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p320/foosballisthedevil/stevemcnair2copy-1.jpg[/IMG]
Old 11-29-2006, 06:54 PM    (permalink

I just need to work on that text, it blows
Old 11-29-2006, 07:26 PM    (permalink
TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!!
Rookie

TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can any1 make a Tamba Hali sig? Possible to say Tamba is Hungry, or Tamba-hawk? That would be great.
TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 07:30 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!!
Can any1 make a Tamba Hali sig? Possible to say Tamba is Hungry, or Tamba-hawk? That would be great.
that would be great
Old 11-29-2006, 09:03 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess
Quote:
i would make you one if i remembered how to make sigs, latley ive blown the big ***********, but foosballisthedevil is a sig ***********, he'll make u one
ok, but only because i just got a new psd that i like.
Old 11-29-2006, 10:11 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by foosballisthedevil
Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess
Quote:
i would make you one if i remembered how to make sigs, latley ive blown the big ***********, but foosballisthedevil is a sig ***********, he'll make u one
ok, but only because i just got a new psd that i like.
Nice. Someone isnt a petulant turd. Thanks man.
Old 11-29-2006, 10:19 PM    (permalink

Code:
[IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p320/foosballisthedevil/patwhitecopy.jpg[/IMG]
meh.
Old 11-29-2006, 10:23 PM    (permalink

Thanks man.
Old 11-29-2006, 10:41 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

Quote:
Thanks man.
ur ****
Old 11-29-2006, 11:00 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

can anyone make a Favre sig like this one with the snow falling in the backround?.... http://www.officialbrettfavre.com/fo...=8347&start=30

like the lisa girls on the bottem with Favre and the snow,, please some one help me out if they know how . PM me if you can.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 12:51 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright, I've got a sig request for someone. I'm looking for a new sig since all of my old ones have become obsolete. I would really like a Kirk Morrison sig but I can't find any good pics on Google or Yahoo. If you guys can find a very good one then be my guest and make me a masterful Kirk Morrison sig.

If, however, you have the lame lack of results that I have had, could someone please make me a sig of Zack Crockett? I've got a pretty good picture here to use.

http://img431.imageshack.us/img431/4...ckett020fq.jpg

If you can't find any good enough pics for Crockett, or if you would rather, I'd also take a sig of Ronald Curry. Any of these 3 would be fine with me. Thanks a bunch. Let me know.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 09:34 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I found some decent Antonio Pierce pictures.

Old 11-30-2006, 11:21 AM    (permalink
Concord83

for anyone who wants an LT sig, this pic would be friggin awesome...
Old 11-30-2006, 11:25 AM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concord83
for anyone who wants an LT sig, this pic would be friggin awesome...
that picture is actually 3 times bigger and cut already at some website.
Old 11-30-2006, 11:26 AM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense
I found some decent Antonio Pierce pictures.

i'll use the second one. give me by the end of the day
Old 11-30-2006, 11:32 AM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular
Alright, I've got a sig request for someone. I'm looking for a new sig since all of my old ones have become obsolete. I would really like a Kirk Morrison sig but I can't find any good pics on Google or Yahoo. If you guys can find a very good one then be my guest and make me a masterful Kirk Morrison sig.

If, however, you have the lame lack of results that I have had, could someone please make me a sig of Zack Crockett? I've got a pretty good picture here to use.

http://img431.imageshack.us/img431/4...ckett020fq.jpg

If you can't find any good enough pics for Crockett, or if you would rather, I'd also take a sig of Ronald Curry. Any of these 3 would be fine with me. Thanks a bunch. Let me know.
that pic is to small i have a really good morrison pic, so i'll just use that. this could be done tonight or by the latest tomorrow