Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-13-2007, 12:33 AM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

you just have to make sure nothing incriminating goes onto facebook... pretty easy.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 12:36 AM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoteLynnSwan View Post
you just have to make sure nothing incriminating goes onto facebook... pretty easy.
yea a lot of my friends that are athletes cant have anthing on there with alcohol or anything of the sorts... you just dont tag yourself

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig
mikehop05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 12:42 AM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My freshman year I heard of people being kicked out of some dorms because they had pictures of them drinking inside the dorms. Pretty BS, but it is college. The biggest problem was that kid was an idiot for:

a)Saying he had a "family emergency" and then going to a Halloween party and posting those pics.

b)Dressing up like a fairy.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 01:21 AM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikehop05 View Post
yea a lot of my friends that are athletes cant have anthing on there with alcohol or anything of the sorts... you just dont tag yourself
DING DING DING, we have a winner! Set your stuff to private and don't post pictures that will come back to haunt you and you'll do alright.
villagewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 01:25 AM    (permalink
Hurricane Ditka
Team Leader
All-Pro

Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoteLynnSwan View Post
Speaking from personal experience, it's not that easy if someone unknowingly takes a picture of you whilst you are passed out.

sig by VLS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
I don't care...
Hurricane Ditka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 03:56 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My favorite are the stupid kids I know that put pics of themselves doing drugs...

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 06:57 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's not hard to regulate. Don't post stupid pictures, don't let anyone but your friends look at your facebook profile and you are fine.

And who needs Pirate, when you have: Sexy woman PL!

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 10:20 AM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane Ditka View Post
Speaking from personal experience, it's not that easy if someone unknowingly takes a picture of you whilst you are passed out.
so when it shows up... untag yourself from the photo.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 10:25 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
someone post the picture of P-L as a pirate.
No I can't fight the urge to jack off when I see that. JUST KIDDING GUYS, A. I AM NOT THAT WAY. B. I DON'T DO THAT.
Old 11-13-2007, 10:30 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I looked up sexy photos of Dan Fenner. Didn't work. Now I know why.
Old 11-13-2007, 12:27 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
My favorite are the stupid kids I know that put pics of themselves doing drugs...
Meh, there's no way a picture of somebody doing drugs would stand in court so unless they want to hide the fact that they're a user I don't see a problem with it. Obviously if you're applying for a job or the like it would be a bad idea but then again so is a picture of you passed out with marker all over you.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 03:17 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if you hope to get a job EVER: keep your stupidities OFF the internet. Google will catch and burn you.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 03:36 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

facebook rules, and myspace drools. that is all.
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 09:07 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
I looked up sexy photos of Dan Fenner. Didn't work. Now I know why.
Old 11-13-2007, 09:08 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
I was joking Dan Fenner.
Old 11-13-2007, 09:09 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm confused, yoda.
Old 11-13-2007, 09:09 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
I'm confused, yoda.
Are u breaking up with me?
Old 11-13-2007, 09:12 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Are u breaking up with me?
No . . . your cooking is too good to dismiss.

[And by "cooking," I don't meaning "cooking," if you know what I mean]
Old 11-13-2007, 09:14 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
No . . . your cooking is too good to dismiss.

[And by "cooking," I don't meaning "cooking," if you know what I mean]
If this is cuz the Rams actually won a game and the Lions lost to the lowly Cardinals......IDC, I will take a Rams victory over u.

Xio, u know I am joking, right?
Old 11-13-2007, 09:16 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
If this is cuz the Rams actually won a game and the Lions lost to the lowly Cardinals......IDC, I will take a Rams victory over u.
You know, for months now I have been ignoring the suggestive remarks from some other posters, always telling them that Yoda and I were not to be seperated, but now I am beginning to feel otherwise.

[Once again, I am kidding]
Old 11-13-2007, 09:17 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is for Yoda and Xio...

Guy Love

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 09:18 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
You know, for months now I have been ignoring the suggestive remarks from some other posters, always telling them that Yoda and I were not to be seperated, but now I am beginning to feel otherwise.

[Once again, I am kidding]
U suck at cooking and by cooking I do not mean cooking.

kidding
Old 11-13-2007, 09:19 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
U suck at cooking and by cooking I do not mean cooking.

kidding
I HATE YOU[R MOTHER]
Old 11-13-2007, 09:20 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
This is for Yoda and Xio...

Guy Love
more like this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOg8NWHtkpM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 09:22 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
I HATE YOU[R MOTHER]
LICK MY DUECE.

Oh wait, u do that every night.