Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-30-2006, 01:48 PM    (permalink
Ware_HITStick
Rookie

Ware_HITStick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Could anyone create a Demarcus Ware sig for me? It doesn't have to be extremely flashy unless you want to make it that way. I'd really appreciate it. Thanks in advance
:D

Old 11-30-2006, 04:52 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088
can anyone make a Favre sig like this one with the snow falling in the backround?.... http://www.officialbrettfavre.com/fo...=8347&start=30

like the lisa girls on the bottem with Favre and the snow,, please some one help me out if they know how . PM me if you can.
No one will do this. Someone else already made that sig and to take their idea is plagarism. If you want a sig like that, just ask the person if you could use it as your sig on another board.
Old 11-30-2006, 05:44 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular
Alright, I've got a sig request for someone. I'm looking for a new sig since all of my old ones have become obsolete. I would really like a Kirk Morrison sig but I can't find any good pics on Google or Yahoo. If you guys can find a very good one then be my guest and make me a masterful Kirk Morrison sig.

If, however, you have the lame lack of results that I have had, could someone please make me a sig of Zack Crockett? I've got a pretty good picture here to use.

http://img431.imageshack.us/img431/4...ckett020fq.jpg

If you can't find any good enough pics for Crockett, or if you would rather, I'd also take a sig of Ronald Curry. Any of these 3 would be fine with me. Thanks a bunch. Let me know.
that pic is to small i have a really good morrison pic, so i'll just use that. this could be done tonight or by the latest tomorrow
Seriously? Sweet. Thanks.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 05:55 PM    (permalink
tom
Veteran

tom smells like sex panther.tom smells like sex panther.

can I get a new sig based on this pic?

Old 11-30-2006, 05:55 PM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.

get the **** outta here
Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 06:31 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom
can I get a new sig based on this pic?

DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 06:48 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

here ya go tom

Old 11-30-2006, 06:53 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess
here ya go tom

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 11-30-2006, 07:20 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Woot, check out my new sig.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 11-30-2006, 07:42 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

Quote:
im digging that
Old 11-30-2006, 07:51 PM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.

Quote:

ooo captain kirk that is nice
Old 11-30-2006, 07:55 PM    (permalink

hmmm it looks strangtely familiar......
Old 11-30-2006, 08:01 PM    (permalink

Quote:
can anyone make a Favre sig like this one with the snow falling in the backround?.... http://www.officialbrettfavre.com/fo...=8347&start=30

like the lisa girls on the bottem with Favre and the snow,, please some one help me out if they know how . PM me if you can.
wow. i was bored, so i checked out a few different posts. those people are like actually crazy. i mean, its like close to an internet cult following.
Old 11-30-2006, 11:24 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foosballisthedevil
Quote:

wow. i was bored, so i checked out a few different posts. those people are like actually crazy. i mean, its like close to an internet cult following.
:shock: :shock: :shock: no offense but some packer fans are just plain creepy.
Old 12-01-2006, 05:46 AM    (permalink

offense to me?

:?:
Old 12-01-2006, 09:32 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Can anyone make me a sig with this picture that Says December 9, 1981 never forgotten

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 11:38 AM    (permalink
GSOT
Rookie

GSOT hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Could someone please make me a John David Washington sig, he is a practice squad RB for the Rams.
GSOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 02:41 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSOT
Could someone please make me a John David Washington sig, he is a practice squad RB for the Rams.
umm Why?
Old 12-01-2006, 03:01 PM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Quote:

sweeeeet
Old 12-01-2006, 03:14 PM    (permalink

Quote:
if its a nonameish type of player, it helps if you provide a pic. for the pic to be usable, dont make it any smaller than around 350 by 350
Old 12-01-2006, 03:15 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLeaf#1
Can anyone make me a sig with this picture that Says December 9, 1981 never forgotten

who is that? i dont get the request
Old 12-01-2006, 08:10 PM    (permalink
GSOT
Rookie

GSOT hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Sorry guys, i searched, but i cant find any decent pics....can anyone help me out?
GSOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 12:03 AM    (permalink

Quote:
Wait, isn't that Denzel's son? If it is, here's a 300x200 pic I found, if someone is up to it:

http://rosieandlucy.wordpress.com/fi...ington_run.jpg
Old 12-02-2006, 12:32 AM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway
Quote:
Wait, isn't that Denzel's son? If it is, here's a 300x200 pic I found, if someone is up to it:

http://rosieandlucy.wordpress.com/fi...ington_run.jpg
Yes it is and no one will be able to make a sig off of that. I checked getty and they seemed to have a few usable pics.

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 06:50 PM    (permalink
Savage_Nation

Wow you guys make some great sigs. I have two requests if that is ok.

I want an Ohio State Basketball sig with:

Greg Oden

Ron Lewis

And Daequan Cook

Thanks in advance.

Second request is for "Wild thing" Anderson Varejao of the Cavs

You guys rock, thanks so much.