Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 12-01-2006, 04:22 PM    (permalink
Jonathan_VIlma
Pro Bowler

Jonathan_VIlma hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Don't quote me on this, but I heard that he was saying something along the lines of his offensive lines horrible play and showing how beaten up Frye had gotten. Either way, I like Edwards. From neither an OSU or Michigan's fan perspective, I think he's a good player. I thought he was overhyped out of college, and he really wasn't my #3 player. But he'll end up being a good receiver.

There will always be quarterback/receiver controversy. Pennington and Coles who are best of friends (Pennington named his son Cole after Laveranues), were pissed at each other during the Bears game when Pennington missing Coles in the endzone.

Stop overblowing this.

Designs by Thule
Jonathan_VIlma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 04:30 PM    (permalink
Bearsfan123
Pro Bowler

Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How about this, Edwards and your 4th for Benson and our 5th

They are both unhappy so it could work

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
Jimmy Buckets <3
Bearsfan123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 06:39 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearsfan123

Edwards is much more proven than Benson at this point. Although the Browns could desperately use a back like Benson.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 06:48 PM    (permalink
Bearsfan123
Pro Bowler

Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51
Quote:

Edwards is much more proven than Benson at this point. Although the Browns could desperately use a back like Benson.
it was a joke! I was playing around.....

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
Jimmy Buckets <3
Bearsfan123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 06:51 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51
Quote:

it was a joke! I was playing around.....
I know, I'm just saying. It's not a completely outrageous statement.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 12:07 AM    (permalink
The OUTLAW
Rookie

The OUTLAW hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan_VIlma
Don't quote me on this, but I heard that he was saying something along the lines of his offensive lines horrible play and showing how beaten up Frye had gotten. Either way, I like Edwards. From neither an OSU or Michigan's fan perspective, I think he's a good player. I thought he was overhyped out of college, and he really wasn't my #3 player. But he'll end up being a good receiver.

There will always be quarterback/receiver controversy. Pennington and Coles who are best of friends (Pennington named his son Cole after Laveranues), were pissed at each other during the Bears game when Pennington missing Coles in the endzone.

Stop overblowing this.
I don't care if he's talking about the offensive line or about Frye. The fact is, until his game is flawless he shouldn't be calling anyone out at all. Is he a good wide receiver? Absolutely. Has he made plays for the Browns? Without a doubt. But he has also dropped important passes, consistently allows cb's to undercut him on slants and often runs incredibly lazy routes. You clean up your act and play 100% and maybe others will learn from you example. All we'd have now is 53 players on the sideline throwing hissy fits.

Vince Lombardi
The OUTLAW is offline   Reply With Quote