Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-15-2007, 07:00 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Nintendo Wii Thread

old one was deleted so here is a new one.

anyone try galaxy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 07:01 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got Madden08 for that. It sucks.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 07:01 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mario Party 8 and Wii sports is all i play

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 07:02 PM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Picking up Galaxy this weekend, some magazine gave it an 11/10, so it seems to be awesome.
Old 11-15-2007, 07:03 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
Picking up Galaxy this weekend, some magazine gave it an 11/10, so it seems to be awesome.
Believe me, it is.
RoyHall#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 07:11 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
Believe me, it is.
I've been considering buying a wii just to get it. but i decided i'm going to wait till i get back from overseas, should be a fair bit cheaper by next August.
On the subject have their been any price drops lately? Because Australian prices are usually a month or so behind the American ones
7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 07:13 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

still no price drop, which i'm waiting for because demand is still much higher than supply

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 04:36 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Getting a Wii for Christmas, it arrived yesterday and I played it for about 15 mins to test it, now I won't see it again for over a month! :'(

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 05:33 AM    (permalink
fondoffilm
Rookie

fondoffilm is a cocksman.fondoffilm is a cocksman.fondoffilm is a cocksman.fondoffilm is a cocksman.fondoffilm is a cocksman.

Galaxy is awesome and Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games is solid, too.
fondoffilm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 05:45 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have Mario Galaxy. It's pretty fun, although so far it's been easy.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 09:03 AM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
I have Mario Galaxy. It's pretty fun, although so far it's been easy.

Yeah, that's true. Rocky Road sucks though.
Old 11-16-2007, 09:10 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have Galaxy and was able to crush the first 2 galaxies without even losing a life. It is very, very easy for that first stuff. I hope it all gets more difficult going forward. I think a lot of these games are just too easy...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 09:10 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In terms of challenging games, I absolutely LOVE Zack & Wiki. It looks like a stupid kids game, but it is incredibly challenging. Graphics are also awesome.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Old 11-16-2007, 09:14 AM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
In terms of challenging games, I absolutely LOVE Zack & Wiki. It looks like a stupid kids game, but it is incredibly challenging. Graphics are also awesome.
Really? Wow, I'll have to check that out.
Old 11-16-2007, 09:17 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Zack & Wiki is my favorite game on the Wii thusfar. Only $40, too. It has a bunch of challenging puzzles. You have to use items to get out of the puzzles. Things like saws, bombs, hammers, etc. Really a cool concept. I think they will also make a sequel.

Old 11-16-2007, 09:22 AM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

Have you played Zelda?
Old 11-16-2007, 09:36 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

The bosses in Zelda were waaaay too easy. Great game, though. Zack & Wiki is exclusively a puzzle game. Not even close to Zelda. Much more challenging in terms of how you have to think, etc.

Old 11-16-2007, 10:50 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So what are the best games on the wii right now, since mine will only be coming with wii sports... any recommendations welcomed.

Old 11-16-2007, 10:57 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Wii Sports is pretty fantastic. I recommend Zelda: Twilight Princess. I loved Godfather as well. Metroid Prime 3 is a great first person shooter. I am loving Zack & Wiki and Super Mario Galaxy. I'm also told that Paper Mario for Wii is really good. My favorite game on Wii is Ramon's Raving Rabbids. The original should be cheap, and the sequel is coming out next week.

Old 11-16-2007, 12:10 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

Unless you're a huge Mario Party fan (UKfan) stay away from MP8. I would recommend Guitar Hero, Zelda, and Galaxy. Strikers was alright. Stay away from Madden. And buy the Wii Zapper! Comes out in a few days.

Basically Zelda and Galaxy are must-haves.
Old 11-16-2007, 12:13 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

What is the Zapper?

Old 11-16-2007, 12:18 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
What is the Zapper?
http://www.ebgames.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=802783

I know it works with Ghost Squad, Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles, and Medal of Honor 2 but none of those interest me too much. Any advice on which I should get?

I''m buying the Zapper as soon as it comes out though so I can play Link's Crossbow Training.
Old 11-16-2007, 12:24 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

I don't like these constant Wii accessories. Most of them don't really work for me in general.

Old 11-16-2007, 01:13 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

Alright thanks, I was definitely looking at guitar hero and galaxy so that's good to hear. I'll read some reviews on the others later. +rep for the advice, Roy remind me to rep you, I can't right now.

Old 11-16-2007, 01:15 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All I have played are Wii Sports and that game with the weird looking rabbits on the cover. That was actually pretty fun. I like when you have to make the motion of moving the jump rope and then making the motion of jumping with your other hand. Its really challenging.