Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Buffalo Bills Team Forum

Buffalo Bills Team Forum Discuss the Bills

Old 11-27-2006, 12:29 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a feeling this game vs the Chargers coming up may be rough. They handled us last year and Merriman is going to be fresh off suspension. I doubt he will be rusty, but he sure as hell will be fired up. Our OL is going to have to step it up of JP could be in for a rough day.......
Old 11-27-2006, 03:20 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Schubert ... why?
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 11:29 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee
Schubert ... why?
oh, the explaining i have to do. Well, basically I found out that if u search my name in google this site comes up and i dont wont potential employers to easily look up some dumb comments I may have made here.........
Old 11-28-2006, 04:09 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Whyd you get rid of your surname Rob?

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 11:19 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl
Whyd you get rid of your surname Rob?
SuperMcgee wrote:
Schubert ... why?

oh, the explaining i have to do. Well, basically I found out that if u search my name in google this site comes up and i dont wont potential employers to easily look up some dumb comments I may have made here.........
Old 11-29-2006, 11:49 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

so, what do you guys think the chances of us pulling out a win are? I am going to say 35 %. I like how we are playing right now, but the Chargers are an elite team and we are just not there yet.
Old 11-30-2006, 03:02 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"Tomlinson cuts to the left, slips, and loses his handle on the ball!
London Fletcher picks it up and runs it back 63 yards to the house!
The Chargers just don't look like their normal selves in this sloppy blizzard, and the Bills go up 28-10!"

it could happen...
Old 11-30-2006, 05:21 PM    (permalink
drmoyer421
Rookie

drmoyer421 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...

If Buffalo has the weather like it should this weekend. Cold, windy, and snowy. Then I believe without major JP turnovers, that this game will be close! And ANYTHING can happen in close games!
drmoyer421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 05:26 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

too bad I won't be able to see it
Old 11-30-2006, 09:03 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
is it blacked out again? That sucks so much. Especially because if they ever consider moving a team to LA, this wont look good.
Old 12-02-2006, 08:09 AM    (permalink
drmoyer421
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S
Quote:
is it blacked out again? That sucks so much. Especially because if they ever consider moving a team to LA, this wont look good.
The Bills are like 10th in the NFL for total attendance this year. And one of the top in attendance for the last five years.

The Colts have attendances in the 50,000s, which is about 12-15,000 less than what will be at the Bills game tommorrow
Old 12-02-2006, 08:15 AM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmoyer421
Quote:
Quote:
The Bills are like 10th in the NFL for total attendance this year. And one of the top in attendance for the last five years.

The Colts have attendances in the 50,000s, which is about 12-15,000 less than what will be at the Bills game tommorrow
Actually there are going to 60,000 at the Colts game and that's just because it is a smaller stadium, not becuase you necesarily have better fans.
Old 12-02-2006, 05:21 PM    (permalink
drmoyer421
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Actually there are going to 60,000 at the Colts game and that's just because it is a smaller stadium, not becuase you necesarily have better fans.
I never said anything about "better fans"... all I am saying is that the Bills have done EXTREMELY well in attendance. Places like Jacksonville have to cover 9000 seats every season just so that they can sell out each game.

The Bills are not in the Washington or NYC area and still compete effectively with the Redskins and the Jets/Giants with seasonal attendance numbers every year. (seeing they are the 3 of the top 5 in capacity) The market is CONSIDERABLY lower in population, yet fans still come in droves!!

Even when the game is blacked out, there are still 65,000 fans in the stadium WHICH IS MORE THAN 3/4 OF OTHER NFL STADIUMS!!

In the last five years they have only NOT sold out like 3 games.. and doing that with LOSING SEASONS! Imagine the demand when they start winning!?!?
Old 12-02-2006, 05:26 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

ITS THE BILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSS SSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-02-2006, 07:02 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I get what your saying, but that could be used as an excuse by the NFL. Not that it is necessarily true, but uneducated people will buy it.
Old 12-02-2006, 07:03 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Can we get a weather update McGee?
Old 12-02-2006, 07:43 PM    (permalink
drmoyer421
Rookie

Quote:
Well I live here in the area..
It should be in 20-30s and possible snow (probable snow in later afternoon)
Old 12-02-2006, 07:53 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Quote:
Well I live here in the area..
It should be in 20-30s and possible snow (probable snow in later afternoon)
whereabout in the area?
Old 12-02-2006, 07:57 PM    (permalink
drmoyer421
Rookie

well I actually live in Rochester, but my brother is in Kenmore
Old 12-02-2006, 08:01 PM    (permalink
DWhitner20
Veteran

DWhitner20 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

On the Buffalo Bills official boards I'm hearing theres no snow in Lancaster, which is 5 miles of the stadium. It's going to be in the 20s-30s and theres a 30% chance of snow. But it should be rainy, cold, windy and nasty -- I LIKE IT!
DWhitner20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 11:43 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWhitner20
On the Buffalo Bills official boards I'm hearing theres no snow in Lancaster, which is 5 miles of the stadium. It's going to be in the 20s-30s and theres a 30% chance of snow. But it should be rainy, cold, windy and nasty -- I LIKE IT!
me too. Lets show those Cali boys why football shouldn't be played in SoCal. :D
Old 12-03-2006, 10:19 AM    (permalink
JTBUFFALO

GOOOOO BILLSSSSSSSS. if we can pull this one off then .500 it is. A push for the wildcard? not likely lol but we are turning it around.
Old 12-03-2006, 10:48 AM    (permalink
DWhitner20
Veteran

DWhitner20 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTBUFFALO
GOOOOO BILLSSSSSSSS. if we can pull this one off then .500 it is. A push for the wildcard? not likely lol but we are turning it around.
IF we can beat the Chargers, theres no reason we shouldn't be able to win out. BUT thats a huge IF.

BILLS INACTIVES: CB Ashton Youboty, RB Shaud Williams, S Matt Bowen, OL Tutan Reyes, TE Matt Murphy, DE Eric Powell, DT Jason Jefferson.

CHARGERS INACTIVES: FS Marlon McCree, CB Cletis Gordon, RB Michael Turner, T Roman Oben, WR Greg Camarillo, TE Ryan Krause, DE Luis Castillo.
DWhitner20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 11:33 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

No Castillo or Turner today. McCree inactive also. Hope this helps (not that we need it 8) )
Old 12-03-2006, 02:22 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

here we come!!!!!!!!