Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 12-02-2006, 06:26 PM    (permalink
MikeD

What do you see L White's role for the futre
Old 12-02-2006, 10:43 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeD
Well, honestly, no one knows yet. I'd imagine we have every intention of giving him the shot to be our starting tailback of the future. He hasn't had enough opportunities to show what he's got yet. He's been pretty good in limited carries, but I think he needs a full workload before we can see what he really has to offer. Everything I've read from Fisher indicates that he likes him, likes his game and what he brings to the table. Now he just needs the shot to prove it.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 06:26 AM    (permalink
OzTitan
Pro Bowler

OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think the Titans will be trying to invest big in a true #1 HB any time soon (i.e. no 1st rounder, and no huge extension for Henry) so White doesn't necessarily have to prove himself right now IMO. At the very least next year I think we'll still be in limbo as far as long term starting HB goes so he has plenty of time to show his stuff.

Don't get me wrong, Henry is great, but he doesn't have the consistency worthy enough to over shadow his age and contract situation. Even if he is extended I'd still consider the Titans to be in a transition stage as they look for their next HB. Henry is about as good a stop gap you could ask for and expect though.
OzTitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 11:06 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pit Bull #53
Quote:
Well, honestly, no one knows yet. I'd imagine we have every intention of giving him the shot to be our starting tailback of the future. He hasn't had enough opportunities to show what he's got yet. He's been pretty good in limited carries, but I think he needs a full workload before we can see what he really has to offer. Everything I've read from Fisher indicates that he likes him, likes his game and what he brings to the table. Now he just needs the shot to prove it.
he showed that hed kick the **** out of any one giving VY **** :P
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 12:03 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenson86
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pit Bull #53
Quote:
he showed that hed kick the *********** out of any one giving VY *********** :P
8)

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 12:49 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pacman is being carted off, broken ankle it looks like, this game is over and this season is over now.....

Old 12-03-2006, 12:54 PM    (permalink
TiTaNsFAN 1014
Rookie

TiTaNsFAN 1014 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default wow

:( :( :( :( :(
Old 12-03-2006, 01:02 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

Pacman is back on the sideline, i would say done for the game, but not as bad as i first thought 8) :D

Old 12-03-2006, 01:07 PM    (permalink
TiTaNsFAN 1014
Rookie

Default ok

you gave me a scare there
Old 12-03-2006, 02:51 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

We might win this :shock: :shock:

Old 12-03-2006, 03:02 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

WE WON 60 Yard FG!!!!!!!!

Old 12-03-2006, 03:03 PM    (permalink
TiTaNsFAN 1014
Rookie

Am i dreaming?
Old 12-03-2006, 03:03 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OMFG WE WON, I HOPE PACMAN IS OK BUT RIGHT NOW IM READY TO SCREAM
Old 12-03-2006, 03:05 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenson86
OMFG WE WON, I HOPE PACMAN IS OK BUT RIGHT NOW IM READY TO SCREAM
He is fine, he was back in the game playing, but..........WE JUST BEAT THE COLTS :shock:

Old 12-03-2006, 03:06 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiTaNsFAN 1014
Am i dreaming?
feels like we just won the bowl :shock:
Old 12-03-2006, 03:08 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

wtf

this is mad, i honestly am in utter shock, i have tears in my eyes, im that happy, football really is my life, and its times like these that make my love for it worthwhile
Old 12-03-2006, 03:09 PM    (permalink
TiTaNsFAN 1014
Rookie

Amen
Old 12-03-2006, 03:11 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

Two of the greatest win in titans history in back to back week........DAMN this is crazy :shock:

Old 12-03-2006, 03:13 PM    (permalink
bmoreravens5289
Rookie

bmoreravens5289 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I was just watching the Titans, they are defintitley one of the more exciting teams to watch.

Sig by BuckNaked
Ravens
Baltimore Orioles
Maryland Terrapins
bmoreravens5289 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 03:14 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by smittyjs
Two of the greatest win in titans history in back to back week........DAMN this is crazy :shock:
isnt that, the 2nd biggest comeback in NFL history
and prolly one of the biggest upsets of the last couple of years
Old 12-03-2006, 03:14 PM    (permalink
TiTaNsFAN 1014
Rookie

seriously, we're a playoff team next year. I know we have soo many holes and hopefully we adress a couple in draft and offeseason, but as long as we have superman, nothing else matters. I LOVE VY!! :D :D :D
Old 12-03-2006, 03:16 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiTaNsFAN 1014
seriously, we're a playoff team next year. I know we have soo many holes and hopefully we adress a couple in draft and offeseason, but as long as we have superman, nothing else matters. I LOVE VY!! :D :D :D
VY is the best person out of this draft easily
Old 12-03-2006, 03:19 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

Jeff fisher have been offered a new contract he will accept it 8)
just reported today 8) :D

Old 12-03-2006, 03:25 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

i cired, man enough to admit it

**** yeah
Old 12-03-2006, 03:32 PM    (permalink
OzTitan
Pro Bowler

OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My message to Jeff Fisher:

FOUR MORE YEARS! FOUR MORE YEARS!
OzTitan is offline   Reply With Quote