Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 11-21-2007, 07:07 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Harrison is a HUGE question mark now a days...he may be done.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 07:15 PM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know I'm keeping Willy Parker and Marshawn Lynch, I don't know whether I should keep Brady Quinn(Upside) or Roethlisberger.
Old 11-21-2007, 08:16 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Adrian Peterson (MIN) is on the trade block. Anyone who is out of the race and wants to add a super-keeper player for next year should contact me. I am looking for a considerable WR or QB upgrade (or both).

Edit: Damn, missed the deadline.

Last edited by Xiomera : 11-21-2007 at 08:21 PM.
Xiomera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 08:23 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Adrian Peterson (MIN) is on the trade block. Anyone who is out of the race and wants to add a super-keeper player for next year should contact me. I am looking for a considerable WR or QB upgrade (or both).

Edit: Damn, missed the deadline.
YOU ARE A SICK, SICK MAN.

I so would've been all over that.

I really do hate you right about now.

You are a disgrace to all Lions fans.
Old 11-21-2007, 10:06 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
YOU ARE A SICK, SICK MAN.

I so would've been all over that.

I really do hate you right about now.

You are a disgrace to all Lions fans.
Talk to me after the season. Unless you can convince D to extend the deadline.
Old 11-23-2007, 07:38 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ill give you Chad Johnson, Deuce McAlister and Matt Leinart.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 07:41 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If I cant make a deal with Xio then Ill be keeping...

Jamarcus Russell, Chad Johnson, and either of Trent Edwards, Matt Leinart or Deuce McAlister.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 11-23-2007, 07:48 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I am keeping AD, Gates, and Steven Jackson
Old 11-24-2007, 03:28 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well I mean, I would have not traded Chad Johnson if I knew I could have possibly gotten AD.
Old 11-25-2007, 12:32 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

...apparently i won last week by .5

I don't know what changed between the last game being played and now but it gave me a few extra points and i am only 1 game under .500

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 04:38 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just beat Scottyboy...riding a 5 game winning streak into the playoffs. Nice.

Anyone know how the playoffs are set up? Is there a 1-8 seeding or two seperate 1-4 seedings or....?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-25-2007, 04:39 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I just beat Scottyboy...riding a 5 game winning streak into the playoffs. Nice.

Anyone know how the playoffs are set up? Is there a 1-8 seeding or two seperate 1-4 seedings or....?
i was dumb. i set my lineups on wed., and my comp was screwy with espn all week until ths morning. i didnt check and was starting Vinny lol. god, just wait til next year.

keeping Ronnie, Shockey and prob Holt. but damn i need a QB
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 04:40 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I didnt actually win yet...apparently they had it messed up. Fitzgerald just caught a 48 yards TD pass from Warner...they gave me the points as if Boldin did it but, they just took them away.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-25-2007, 04:43 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I didnt actually win yet...apparently they had it messed up. Fitzgerald just caught a 48 yards TD pass from Warner...they gave me the points as if Boldin did it but, they just took them away.
ha, I'm up .5 and you have westbrook, Willis, elam, boldin and marshall left. lol you've got it won
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 04:45 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

lol...i know. :)

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-25-2007, 04:45 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WMD, did I ever thank you for trading Chad Johnson?

If not, well, Thank you. :D

I'm gonna beat you this week. ;)
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 05:07 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gotta love that Devin Hester! :D
Old 11-25-2007, 07:53 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

D can you extend the trading deadline?

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 11-25-2007, 08:01 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Marc Bulger killed me today

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 08:47 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
D can you extend the trading deadline?
Not gonna happen unless Xio agrees to trade AD to me. ;)
Old 11-25-2007, 08:59 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
You're such a woman!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 11-25-2007, 08:59 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
AD for Brady and its a deal.
Old 11-25-2007, 09:06 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
AD for Brady and its a deal.
Hey punkass we had an agreement!!!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 11-25-2007, 09:07 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
Hey punkass we had an agreement!!!
I forgot what it was . . .
Old 11-25-2007, 09:10 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
I forgot what it was . . .
Move up the page and look.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999